• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Boards Combo Video

stRIP

Smash Ace
!!!!I CANT RECORD, I NEED SOMEBODY WHO DOES IT FOR ME!!!!

What we need:

-COMBOS (in brawlawl)

-Which songs will we take?

-A Name

-Good idea for the Intro

IMPORTANTEST THING (is importastend a word?xD):
Iron Armor, if not we explode because of toooooooo much epicness

I haz editskillz and movieskillz so if i got enough combos i can create it..

some ideas?

edit: and yeah, who wants to be in the Project?names pl0x

Interested:
stRIP
LinkSceptile333
@HomE

INVITES:
Kalm
Kosk
Swoops
Finnz7
FD
Z1GMA
DAD <3 (love, no homo)
Sliq
Salty
DLA (just need a YESZ for dling his combo vid)

@HomE

Smash Ace
Any footage from the video in my sig can be used as long as I get credit :)

I have LOTS of Down B spikes, I think those are pretty sexy

PM me and let me know if you need any of the footage cause I have all the matches on a disc.

The spike vs ZSS near the end HAS to be included. its to epic :)

stRIP

Smash Ace
you HAVE to open the video with Before I Forget by Slipknot. It was made for Ganon combo vids.
No i wont

1. If we take to famous Songs for the Vid, its will be deleted.

2. No it doesnt fit so well..

oh and im waiting for our famous ganons like Kosk Kalm swoops etc to write something in this thread

stRIP

Smash Ace

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
I think I can find some music that'll fit.....heheheheheh. Won't be vocals, but that way, we can play it in the background for the whole of the vid. And it's GOOD music.

stRIP

Smash Ace
I think I can find some music that'll fit.....heheheheheh. Won't be vocals, but that way, we can play it in the background for the whole of the vid. And it's GOOD music.
x)

Salty u want to be in the vid?

i hope so

edit: Invite list on the first post now

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Yeah, if I can find enough good replays that I can send you, I will. But mostly, I think I'll just pick the music. Will two songs about three and a half minutes long each fit?

Hmmm....ITAOD 0:52
KOTU 3:53
MF 6:55

Player-3

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX1lVoCuJIY

that ones pretty cool.....

id help but i dont own a wii but if i get any good ganon moments while playing on my friends ill ask if i can save the replays and get him to send =\ but my ganon is actually somewhat halfway almost decent D:

should try to get some seibrik in here too.
that would be cool.

(is talking about the BAIR PIMP SLAP and the double dair)

stRIP

Smash Ace
Yeah, if I can find enough good replays that I can send you, I will. But mostly, I think I'll just pick the music. Will two songs about three and a half minutes long each fit?
Sry forgot to say, i cant record. I need somebody who can do it

Just bring the songs to a length about 6-7 minutes...could be 2 long songs or 3 short, i dunno

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Cool idea, RIP.
But what's your plan? Shall one send matches Wii -> Wii, to you or?

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Hopefully we can get DAD to do that. If not, then I suppose I can try to cobble something together, if you send me all of the video files. I don't have a capture card, so I can't do it straight from replays.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Wow, this is gonna be a sh*t storm. lol.

I've seen this idea come and go like two other times, and it's never come to fruition. If the ball actually gets rolling this time, I'll submit some stuff for you, but not before then.

I shouldn't be doing this because a handful of these bands have a chance to be in part of MY combo vid, but here's some suggestions:

Melvins
Sleep
Om
Sunn 0)))
High on Fire
DJ Dieselboy

stRIP

Smash Ace

I've seen this idea come and go like two other times, and it's never come to fruition. If the ball actually gets rolling this time, I'll submit some stuff for you, but not before then.
DOnt be scared, if i start things like this i will lead them until the end

DAD can u record?

I got enough combos from me...i can take some of DLA's combo vid if he allows it, there is some material from @HomE's crazy spikes and this ub0r fair kill at norfair from Kosk vs Superboom..

Player-3

Smash Hero
ya know i hear mute city theme is pretty goo -gets shot-

Indestructible is a no for me... Disturbed no good for combo videos imo =\
sorry gleam, it fits well though
-tear-

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
DOnt be scared, if i start things like this i will lead them until the end

DAD can u record?

I got enough combos from me...i can take some of DLA's combo vid if he allows it, there is some material from @HomE's crazy spikes and this ub0r fair kill at norfair from Kosk vs Superboom..
We can always use Kosk's superior tipman skills, as showcased in his vid vs. Swoops.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
ya know i hear mute city theme is pretty goo -gets shot-

Indestructible is a no for me... Disturbed no good for combo videos imo =\
sorry gleam, it fits well though
-tear-
Dun worry. I'm taking care of the music, and it'll fit Ganon perfectly.

We won't have any copyright problems, either.

stRIP

Smash Ace
Ok if we make about 7 minutes and all the people from the 2 lists gi3f combos, everybody should deliver about 30 seconds

my english sux ._.

edit:oh, and somebody pls pn Sliq

edit2: and important questions:

Glow effects(which fit the music)+Camera Effects?

Glow effects only?

Camera Effects only?

I think Glow effects are enough for the whole vid..to much zoom in and out with camera is not that good

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Ok if we make about 7 minutes and all the people from the 2 lists gi3f combos, everybody should deliver about 30 seconds

my english sux ._.

edit:oh, and somebody pls pn Sliq
Why Sliq? He's a traitor, remember?

EDIT: Hmm, as for effects, there's only two kinds we should really be using. There's screen effects (such as slo-mo, zooming, and color inversion), for when we really want to emphasize what's going on on-screen, and transition effects (fade, dissolve, shutter) for when we change between scenes.

LinkSceptile333

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxb71JocbAU

I would reccomend this song, but it might be a little "extreme".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUUvhEbBygc

Maybe this one could work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRSCo38QpP8

I kinda like this song too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOptTtGIpg0

This song is pretty lengthy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad-l54T_kYY

Good song, but I don't know if it would fit Ganondorf

If you want more music similar to this, you can check my last.fm account.

http://www.last.fm/user/CrissCadaver

Just trying to help ;)

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Guys, for the last time, I've got the perfect music for this. If you've got any other music suggestions, then just PM them to me.

LS, that's some REALLY good music, but I've got better themes for G-dorf. Send anything you think might fit, and I'll consider it.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
LinkSceptile, that music would, I'm sure, work, but I think you're in the wrong genre of metal. What you're looking for is Doom Metal, and specifically Sunn 0))) IMO for a Ganon Boards collective vid. Sunn 0))) is a Doom Metal band that became well known for their live show, which approached tones so deep that they approach "Brown Sound", or the tone at which you loose control of bodily functions such as sh*tting, vomiting, pissing, etc. Check them out, they're f*cking brutal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIR1KfKXH6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dROCemMHtfA

Wearing the Grimm Robes:

Okay, obviously this wouldn't work that well in reality, but the truth is, it's the only correct choice. I mean...the music MAKES you sh*t yourself.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
We can always use Kosk's superior tipman skills, as showcased in his vid vs. Swoops.
Psh, I think I got a vid vs Kosk where I stomp>tipman>reverse buffer d-tilt>choke. I mean sure it didn't result in a KO but it looked **** sexy. I'll see what I can scrounge up from like the 130 replays I have but it's mostly online.

Why Sliq? He's a traitor, remember?
Lol, easy now, he wanted to switch to a new character. Nothing wrong with that. It's not like he had been playing ganondorf for years and years.

xgina

Smash Cadet

I shouldn't be doing this because a handful of these bands have a chance to be in part of MY combo vid, but here's some suggestions:

Melvins
Sleep
Om
Sunn 0)))
High on Fire
DJ Dieselboy
you listen to very good bands but i do not think they would be that great for a combo video, even if it is ganon

sunn O))) especially how would that work lol

hyperstation

Smash Lord
you listen to very good bands but i do not think they would be that great for a combo video, even if it is ganon

sunn O))) especially how would that work lol
For the title sequence or for super slow mo kills. definitely not entire tracks.

Melvins (and Sleep) are perfect IMO. A lot of High on Fire songs would work well too, but it might not be as unique...they're so dope though.

:034:

Smash Hero
I'd tell you to use "Purple Haze" by Jimi Hendrix, but I'd like to use that for my own combo video sometime, so nevermind.

I don't actually have a lot of footage with Ganon combo's, so I'll have to go through them all someday and check-check-check it out.

One thing I do have is the amazing spectacular FD COMBO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS_k0atIGGs check out the last string.

:034:

stRIP

Smash Ace
Music is not my decision..

a few friends hat bad experience with big Zoom in and Out effects, the importantest thigns on a combo vid are THE COMBOS, Zoom effects kill them sometimes

Gloweffects, SlowMo etc are perfect

To the guys which want to be in the vid: send me Links with a pm pls i will note tham all and then cut

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
I have one of the most amazing ganon combo's that swoops pulled on me. If you guys want it i can send it to someones wii

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
YESZ, go ahead and use my combo video.

In fact, go to my channel and use any video you want.

If anyone has replays they want me to record, just send em over to me and I'll be happy to do it for you *looks at qerkdtx*

Top Bottom