• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Boards Combo video - WE NEED A NAME!!!

stRIP

Smash Ace
Finally im not going to do this.

Im sry@ all that im breaking my promiss

but today the police was at me and they said one of the 3 suspected people that maybe killed my brothers said he was it. He killed them.

I'll go to do a smash break and get psychitrical help again. im sry @all but this **** doesnt care me if i heard half of my family was killed.

TP

Smash Master

but today the police was at me and they said one of the 3 suspected people that maybe killed my brothers said he was it. He killed them.

I'll go to do a smash break and get psychitrical help again. im sry @all but this **** doesnt care me if i heard half of my family was killed.
You have nothing to apologize for. I wish you luck in recovering from this.

:034:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Wow, I'm so sorry dude, don't worry about the vid you've got more important things on you mind.

Just get through this ok? That's all we care about.

Top Bottom