• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamingetc Tourney - Stratford, CT - CT Has Tourneys?

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Brawl Doubles

1: Duchess (Bizkit, Fatal) ($35.00)
2: TV, Ling-Ling (TV, Ling-Ling) ($15.00)
3: Derp (Bloodcross, Soma)
4: Your Mom (Tymer, Kiwi)
5: Pwnage (CNL, Reiji)

Brawl Singles

1: Fatal ($95.00) (Snake)
2: Bizkit ($40.00) (Snake)
3: Bloodcross ($15.00) (Falco, MK)
4: Ling-Ling (King Dedede)
5: TV (MK, Diddy, ROB)
5: Reiji (Game and Watch)
7: Prawn (IC's - Guy who lost to Game and Watch)
7: Tymer (Mario)
9: Kiwi
9: SoRay
9: Soma
9: CNL
13: Seiba
13: K
13: Dr. Zao

k. bs

CO18

Smash Hero
gay why did lingling have to fight bloodcross twice. wanted to see him do work to fatal/bizkit :(

ling ling I must teach you the failco mu

Zucco

Smash Master
ah, that sucks for LingLing. MUs make everything!

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
gay why did lingling have to fight bloodcross twice. wanted to see him do work to fatal/bizkit :(

ling ling I must teach you the failco mu
You mean being consistent vs mk, falco is fresh spring breeze for my kirby xD, I know it with DDD too but its anoying and boring, I don't have experience vs mk as kirby but I'll see If I can learn it for the next torney that i can go. Kirby is a beast

I had a good time at the tourney and meet nice people. I leave early because I got upset everytime I lose against "MK help me" matches, but I'll see If I can go to more tourneys.

It was mostly my fault we losed in teams in GF. My DDD is a magnet for granades and in that pressure I spotdodge and jump carelessly fatal and bizkit took advatage of that, they adapted really well I should've changed char :/ and pick better cps.

Ps. I used mostly kirby the whole singles event except vs Tv, one match vs tymer's peach and vs bloodcross's mk.

Edit @ Bizkit - I'm better at the snake matchup than what I did in teams, singles is more space, less pressure, less granades, and better Cps. just sayin

So Fatal

Smash Master
You mean being consistent vs mk, falco is fresh spring breeze for my kirby xD, I know it with DDD too but its anoying and boring, I don't have experience vs mk as kirby but I'll see If I can learn it for the next torney that i can go. Kirby is a beast

I had a good time at the tourney and meet nice people. I leave early because I got upset everytime I lose against "MK help me" matches, but I'll see If I can go to more tourneys.

It was mostly my fault we losed in teams in GF. My DDD is a magnet for granades and in that pressure I spotdodge and jump carelessly fatal and bizkit took advatage of that, they adapted really well I should've changed char :/ and pick better cps.

Ps. I used mostly kirby the whole singles event except vs Tv, one match vs tymer's peach and vs bloodcross's mk.

Edit @ Bizkit - I'm better at the snake matchup than what I did in teams, singles is more space, less pressure, less granades, and better Cps. just sayin
Nice meeting you LL, good games, too bad we didn't play in singles, not even friendlies o well maybe ill see u again soon :] Welcome to NE

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru

Welcome to Mainland US Smash Lingx2, you should learn the mk matchup soon. Every1 here secondaries MK.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: Fatal - Lulz, we got so hyped in doubles grand finals, it was fun. Dair all day. Also, got my confidence vs you again.
3: Bloodcross - Good stuff taking out Ling Ling twice. Oh, and Snake ditto me next time or something lulz. If you think you're gunna lose, might as well have fun.
4: Ling-Ling - Nice meeting you, we should smashfest soon, I want more DDD experience.
5: TV - Fun friendlies lulz. You needa stop switching chars every match you lose btw.
7: Prawn - Bad day, it happens.
7: Tymer - Nice seeing you
9: Kiwi - Fun doubles set, was hilarious
9: Soma - Ggs in singles
13: Seiba - Ggs in singles, decent Zelda you have there.
13: Dr. Zao - Not everyone knows the Ness matchup.

Crappy turnout, but still fun tourney. Probably will be more people at the next one due to being summer.

Welcome to Mainland US Smash Lingx2, you should learn the mk matchup soon. Every1 here secondaries MK.
Even though in NE, only like 1 person has a good MK as a secondary.

Prawn

Smash Master
yeah i had an awful day

i came to get my wii from nacho but he wasnt there so now i have another whole week of no brawl, and thats if i/nacho go to the next tournament

blah

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Ling dont let falcos get to u. U got this next time. I want u to **** some snakes hehehe. good job I love u. PR misses u ;_;.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
SoRay was I. GGs all of you. BC ***** alot of us. x.x

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Good **** Ling. You'll do better next time I'm sure. Just relearn the MK matchup and you're good to go.

Como diria Kasht: ESO ES PUÑETA! :laugh:

Almo

Smash Ace
i just noticed payouts were 63%, 27%, 10%

lol interesting. is this a new thing and being used at future events too? not that it concerns me anyway since i never place in the money, i just care about tournament rules and such lol

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ling knows that Kirby's got the **** ready to throw, like a monkey in a zoo! oh wait what analogy is this i dont even

Keep up dat work, man! Practice makes perfect, and now that you have Kirby and DDD in your team, you need MK some more practice will help you out!

Top Bottom