• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop and SWF Presents: Battle Network 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion

Gamestop and SWF Presents: Battle Network 2!​

Hello everyone! I, Sync, will be running my brand new biweekly tournament series in partnership with Gamestop! This tournament series is meant to give the veteran Houston smashers some experience while attracting newcomers to our wonderful smash scene!

Like always, we will be having a singles tournament. If time and attendance permits, we will have a redemption bracket for our new or low skilled players. There will be no entry fees and venue fee so that will be a little different for those who have an eye on a prize!

This tournament will however count towards the Texas Power Rankings just like any other tournament so please take this seriously guys!

Update: This event will also have Melee singles and doubles! Times and rulesets will be added and the event times are changed!

Schedule:

11:30 A.M.
I'll arrive and begin to setup for the tournament.

12 P.M.
Sign-ups and friendlies open up!

1 P.M.
Brawl doubles and Melee doubles begin!

2:30 P.M.

Where: 3003 West Holcome Blvd Houston, TX 77025 "Gamestop"

Parking and food: There should be ample parking spaces for everyone coming and there's lots of food nearby! The closest food source is the Chik-fil-a in the parking lot of the Gamestop.

Setups:

PLEASE BRING SETUPS SO WE CAN ACTUALLY HAVE FRIENDLIES PLAYED AND HAVE THE TOURNAMENT RAN SMOOTHLY!!!!!!! IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT BECAUSE I'M RUNNING 4 EVENTS. 4!!!!!!!!!!!

Rules

We will be using the Unity Ruleset as provided by the BBR-RC for Brawl. Here is a link to
the ruleset: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301032

We will be using the MBR recommended ruleset for Melee. Her is a link to the ruleset: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257229

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Tesh

Smash Hero
Less than 3 weeks away guys!
Free tournament Hype!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you can bring a Wii+Brawl just in case, that would be cool.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I can't attend but I may send my 3ds with a secret person so it can streetpass

:phone:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I wanna make it, keep this alive! so that perhaps one day we can play for money, ride anyone? I can't make it to this otherwise. I'll pay gas money obv

Gemini6689

Smash Rookie
Sync: Thank you, one of my favorites in melee and brawl but not the best. Also, are there any other places besides Chik Fil A for food? I'll be craving pizza, preferably Papa Johns. Same for drinks. Big fan of Arizona Tea

Pwiito: I'll be coming from the east side of Houston. If you are in my path, I'll be more than happy to be your transporter. Actually....scratch that, I will be your transporter if needed. I get high mileage so it won't be much.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gamestop is also next to a Randalls, and there are a couple of other places nearby.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
We'll see...

Also, recording and such.

Tesh

Smash Hero
It was 20 last time, but I would expect it to be higher this time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
At the Mario Kart tourney, there were a few people with a 3DS...and there is the whole 3DS meetups at Gamestops...

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Ugghhhh.... I know I gave KRB such **** for asking this same quetion... but...
Can anyone get me a ride there? Carpool or somethin?

Reasons to pick me up: I bring setups(melle,wii,TV,4 controllers), I pay 3x the money it takes
for the gas to get me, I don't live far away and... well thats all I got. Still it'd be cool.

U guys wouldn't wanna miss out on my mad D3 skills right??? Right???:nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom