• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games you're embarrassed to say you like.

miller483

Smash Ace
What are some video games you're kinda embarassed to say that you like? I have a whole bunch, but I think I'll just share one:

Yu-Gi-Oh! : Forbidden Memories

Even though I got this game while I was in to the whole YGO fad, I have to say that after playing this again about 5 years later, this is still one of the more enjoyable non-conventional games out there. Basically, the game is a fast-paced version of the trading card game, with a few rule modifications (such as no offerings needed to summon high-level monsters). The game also has a pretty decent story, centering around the Pharaoh.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Super Monkey Ball 1, 2 and Blitz.

...and... elebits.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
What are some video games you're kinda embarassed to say that you like? I have a whole bunch, but I think I'll just share one:

Yu-Gi-Oh! : Forbidden Memories

Even though I got this game while I was in to the whole YGO fad, I have to say that after playing this again about 5 years later, this is still one of the more enjoyable non-conventional games out there. Basically, the game is a fast-paced version of the trading card game, with a few rule modifications (such as no offerings needed to summon high-level monsters). The game also has a pretty decent story, centering around the Pharaoh.
ahh that game gave me a headach. :urg:

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Personally, Yoshi's Story and Kirby's Dreamland. To other people, pretty much any Nintendo game, especially Pokemon and SSBM. My school is full of PS2 fanboys :(

Dx-pyrohunter64

Smash Apprentice
Over the hedge, story behind that is this kid I babysat wouldn't shut up so I rented a couple of movies to keep im quiet, anyways ended up watching it too and apparently because I said it wasn't that bad of a movie my older sister thought I loved it. So she ended up b uying me the game for my 17th b-day...yes my 17th lol.
I opened it and played it for a while so she wouldn't be offended. (ended up beating the game within the hour XD). It wasn't that bad of a game lol, killed an hour of time.

Tryptomine

Smash Journeyman
Uhh... I'm not embarrassed about any game I like. If I've played it and like it, I must think its a good game. And if its a good game what reason would I have for being embarrassed for liking it?

M.K

Level 55
Pokemon Snap, Iggy's Reckin Balls, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Naruto Games...

except most of those are REALLY good to play.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I don't think I have any. Nothing embarrasses me when it comes to games.

P.S. I'd say Runescape, but I'm finished with it, 4 years too late >.>

Top Bottom