• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamers' World Presents: Fight for your Friends Tournament – Montreal, QC – Aug 23, 08

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
Hum...

So many smashfest hosts.

Fight for your hosts Tournament 2008!
Yeah, that was a bad o.o, but I think you should all host Smashfests and let the audience decide who's the rightful "king" :B

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
I would host smashfests but Im afraid that summer has run short on me and now it is time for me to disappear into the abyss (AKA University)... It was nice to meet you all :( only one week left before I die

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
Allright!! We already have pics posted up for the event!! Thanks to my bro (who probably should have never entered the tournament if not to humiliate himself (but hey, who am I to talk!)) and my friend Marc for these pics! I'm not sure you have access to them since they're on facebook but here they are anyways:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1251057&id=514184523#pid=1251057

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1206714&id=507402090#pid=1206698

There are some good pics of all of us!!! Hopefully none of you were missin out, if so, we're sorry, we tried our best to capture everyone! The photographers didn't stay very long either... Oh and btw, for the few of you who were "interviewed", that was a prank pulled by Marc and Paul; those will also be posted soon, so stay tuned!! Cannot WAIT to see those... (dont worry they got me to, although I obviously realized what they were up 2... muhahahaha)

Agora

Smash Journeyman
So I'm guessing they'll never be posted anywhere else than Facebook, huh?
I was trying not to register to this atrocity that doesn't even let you share pictures with other people who aren't registered!

Is someone downloading them all? Could you send me a .zip on www.sendspace.com or something? : (

I'll also want to see how the others fared in their "interview". XD

Fogel

Smash Lord
Allright!! We already have pics posted up for the event!! Thanks to my bro (who probably should have never entered the tournament if not to humiliate himself (but hey, who am I to talk!)) and my friend Marc for these pics! I'm not sure you have access to them since they're on facebook but here they are anyways:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1251057&id=514184523#pid=1251057

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1206714&id=507402090#pid=1206698

There are some good pics of all of us!!! Hopefully none of you were missin out, if so, we're sorry, we tried our best to capture everyone! The photographers didn't stay very long either... Oh and btw, for the few of you who were "interviewed", that was a prank pulled by Marc and Paul; those will also be posted soon, so stay tuned!! Cannot WAIT to see those... (dont worry they got me to, although I obviously realized what they were up 2... muhahahaha)
I got interviewed, I didn't realize it was a prank. What exactly were they doing?

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
I got interviewed, I didn't realize it was a prank. What exactly were they doing?
I really don't know what to respond to that lol, they were just being idiotic... they came up to me first before anyone and then I realized it'd be funny if they kept going around like that for the sake of having videos and it might just turn out to be funny... If I realize that they're simply not funny I'll make sure they're not posted, but otherwise they'll be on youtube for everyone to see! :laugh:

Sorry about the FB pics... they're the ones who posted them... Has anyone saved them in a .zip? if not I'll do it for everyone who wants them!

Fogel

Smash Lord
I really don't know what to respond to that lol, they were just being idiotic... they came up to me first before anyone and then I realized it'd be funny if they kept going around like that for the sake of having videos and it might just turn out to be funny... If I realize that they're simply not funny I'll make sure they're not posted, but otherwise they'll be on youtube for everyone to see! :laugh:

Sorry about the FB pics... they're the ones who posted them... Has anyone saved them in a .zip? if not I'll do it for everyone who wants them!
I still don't get it, the questions all seemed normal to me. Were people doing funny stuff behind me/the other interviewees or something? I guess I'll find out myself if the videos get posted.

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
I guess it's simply the fact that there shouldnt have been any interviews for a brawl tournament in the first place and that whoever was being interviewed took the time to answer the questions so seriously (just like you did Fogel :p) and never questioned the nature of these interviews... They were filming with a cell phone camera!! That should've been a pretty good hint of how unofficial that was

Redemption

Smash Cadet
It's all good man. **** happens and it's not like you exploited something on purpose. it was just my first encounter with this ridiculous side effect :( That's what tourneys are for though, right?

Top Bottom