• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamePad VA Presents: Rainbow Crews - June 19, 2010 (an MD/VA Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Everyone quits sooner or later. ;)

And I understand abstract competitive scenes. I'm currently in the top 20 on XBL Doom II Campaign Score Leaderboard. :chuckle:

Coney

Smash Master
i might be at this

if anyone in VA needs a ride, let me know, i got a pickup truck and apparently it's legal to have people ride in the back, yowza

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I seriously need a ride to this. I just realized there's gonna' be a SSF4 tournament here, too.

Is there no one passing me or anyone that can give me a lift? I provide gas monies.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Hey Esoj, do you still need a partner? Mine kinda bailed and I'm ready to take top 3 in dubs.

*EDIT: Or if anyone else thats good wants to team I'm down, D3, MK, Snake, or Wario preferably.

Coney

Smash Master
Who wants to team? i want a teammate who ACTUALLY wants to win....,'
hey, what're you doing tomorrow? wanna smash with me and kenny? need a ride to gamepad? lemme know!

anyone in VA that wants/needs a ride to this and/or wants to hang out with some FNB tomorrow teeeeext meeee

don't call though because i don't answer unknown numbers

(443) 517 - 3932

EDIT - actually maybe not, i'm confused as to the legality of people riding in the bed of pickup trucks in VA, some places say it's legal and others don't...sova

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
hey, what're you doing tomorrow? wanna smash with me and kenny? need a ride to gamepad? lemme know!

anyone in VA that wants/needs a ride to this and/or wants to hang out with some FNB tomorrow teeeeext meeee

don't call though because i don't answer unknown numbers

(443) 517 - 3932

EDIT - actually maybe not, i'm confused as to the legality of people riding in the bed of pickup trucks in VA, some places say it's legal and others don't...sova
In VA you can do it if you are over 16. We're not condoning it as it is especially dangerous, but thought we'd clear up the legality for you.

Cargo area laws

-Josh

edit: Same deal with MD; 16 and older.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Coney your sigs are so bizarre, and they are always changing. so strange.

however, i know your avatar is from final fantasy 6. beast.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Hey Esoj, do you still need a partner? Mine kinda bailed and I'm ready to take top 3 in dubs.

*EDIT: Or if anyone else thats good wants to team I'm down, D3, MK, Snake, or Wario preferably.
well looks like im not going. sorry bengalz if u already read this and was up for teaming. we can def team another day. have fun everybody.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
sure sounds good, the only thing is that its not 100% that im going yet but i most likely i will. let me know what u think.
ok thats fine, just try to let me know asap if you arent going so i can have a bit of time to find a new partner

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
Well, I still need a doubles partner anyone interested?

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
A last minute reminder to all attending...

As an official Gamepad event, all players/spectators will be expected to show the utmost respect to each other and the venue.

This includes:

1. Showing up on time, and being ready to play when you are assigned a match. (This does not mean go eat lunch when your name is called.)

2. Exhibiting good sportsmanship whether you win or lose. (If any of you don't know what this means, shaking hands after a match is a good example, throwing your controller is not.)

3. Using only such language appropriate for a LIVE televised broadcast. (Because you never know...)

4. Respecting the property of others. (Don't even THINK about it - thieves will be turned over to the police, which will pretty much ruin the rest of their day.)

5. Listening to the tournament directors and assistants. (We are here to increase order and hype. Relax and let us.)

If you have not yet read Gamepad's "Code of Conduct," please do so after you register on-site or now, online. (Those and all other Federal Laws, State Laws and expiration dates apply as well.)

I look forward to seeing each one of you, and meeting some of you for the first time.

-Matthew
(I'll be the guy focus canceling into chain grabs all day)

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
I'm assuming you take credit/debit card?
Yes: Visa,MC, and Discover.

As a reminder, all payment and registration will be done at Gamepad where we will be serving kolaches and coffee.

If you are bringing setups for friendlies, you may want to park near the Guitar Center entrance, and walk through the mall to register, instead of carrying your TV from Gamepad to the Food Court.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Esoj, I'm really sorry man, I won't be going. My parents screwed me over really freaking hard at the last second...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom