• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

Coney

Smash Master
I recently got news, I'm definitely going to be teaming with my cousin, so I'll be outta the picture. Good luck finding a partner though :O

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
A very interesting turn of events. :laugh:

Well, Bolt you got Me or Chaosknight or Pulse for teammate. :)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Nah, I'll walk. Itz not like I WANT to bail, but I don't have a ride. I'll walk, but the walk is 21 hourz.

I've been trying to find a ride but no one I know can :(

TBH, I personally want to do the MM at GIMR's tourney cause it'll be bigger thus more people will be there. But I got family crap to do. IF I don't come to this, I will cancel with my family. I'll do my best to come to this but if I can't get a ride then I might not walk, it'd take a full day to walk here -_-

I want to do the MM for the hype, not the money and APEX will be getting all the hype so no one will even care about the MM if itz done here. But if I get a ride, I'll be here.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
And Poyo, it's dumb if you hype up your MM with someone for 10+ pages, only to have it moved to a different date. I don't think anyone in Woodbridge is even going to GIMR's tourney, and TBH I really don't think that many people are gonna care about your MM there. Playing just for hype? That's pretty dumb, in a MM, you should be concentrating on winning. Don't spam the GP thread with MM challenges and asking us who to use if you don't even have a way to get there.

BMX

Smash Lord
Taj. Leave the little girl alone. She can't help that she is an attention *****.

There's really no point in trying to tell her because she will eventually say:

*I quit smash*

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Taj. Leave the little girl alone. She can't help that she is an attention *****.

There's really no point in trying to tell her because she will eventually say:

*I quit smash*
Lol, sad but true, we should count how many times Poyo has said he quits smash just in this thread.

I think the MM has gotten so much hype I don't really care anymore, because either way we'll probably be happy.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Poyo, do you realize if you walked all the way to GP, and won a $50 MM, you'd be the most bad @$$ smasher in the region?

BMX

Smash Lord
She hates the truth. lol

Oh well. I actually didn't know you can ignore people. I have a few people in mind.

BMX

Smash Lord
I just tried that ignore thing... really homo.

lol IDC about ignoring people. It is how it is. Poyo can't handle reality... :D

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
The point is, how did you THINK you were gonna get here when you made that challenge and talked about it for pages.

Seriously, a reliable ride comes way before MM's.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I HAD a ride...but I pissed him off about a week ago.

Also, he originally made the challenge, I accepted, look at my profile page. But regardless, if I don't come itz not cancelled itz just postponed to GIMR's tourney...which meanz I'll have to cancel on family planz pissing them off too lol

Also, I lied about ENTIRELY quitting MK, I'll still use him against ICs but thatz about it. Maybe Olimar.

Coney

Smash Master
Hey, I posted this in the other thread but might as well put this here too, what's the situation with the TVs? I know it's a LAN and gaming center and all that jazz, so I'd imagine they have lots of HDTVs--and those lag. I played at a tourney once that was at a place like this, and it was miserable.

Maybe it's just me but I play much, MUCH worse when there's even the eensie teensiest bit of lag (I try to power shield a lot). Is this place like that?

o_Pulse_o

Smash Apprentice
I would be down to team with Bolt, seeing as he knows what it's like to team with marth. If not, then I am still open.

Coney

Smash Master
Good ****, then I call all-time CRT. Just saying that now so if we have a set and there's an open HDTV, I'm making us wait.

Coney

Smash Master
No dude, seriously. I will john. I will john hard. When it comes to lag on TVs, I will john day and night. I will john so much. I will be john jacob jingleheimer mother****ing john.

BMX

Smash Lord
No dude, seriously. I will john. I will john hard. When it comes to lag on TVs, I will john day and night. I will john so much. I will be john jacob jingleheimer mother****ing john.
We are going to mute you like crazy man.

You'll have your on special corner. lol

Coney

Smash Master
But then you'd be johning about my johns and you'd be as bad as I was.

Just kidding. I'll bring my own muzzle. ;_;

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
why so many fights? stop the arguing already i'm sick of readin poitless **** this is tournament listings not tournament arguing.

(don't respond to this)

Top Bottom