• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamepad VA: Brawl 4 All Rnd. 3! - 5/9/09 *UPDATED*

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Why do you post pointless posts.. your just trying to up your post count. Please stay on topic or die. :)

EDIT: It's a joke. STFU EE. Joking or not, you get on my nerves.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Naw, he's just a troll in general.

He's a little girl, of course.

He has no friends on Livejournal or life, so he bothers us when his period occurs.
LOL, I don't even have a LiveJournal. I have a MySpace but never use it.

And no, I myself can admit I'm not cool IRL, until I place 5th at a tourney (which will never happen) no one should like me :(

Also about me playing MK alot lately....I should stop...I played my Kirby today and I did god awful.

In fact, I'm quitting smash.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i really want to come to this and take everyones money but unfortunately i have other plans, so you are all safe from my wrath. with jiggs.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Wants young asians to die, hates EE the most loving black person in MD/VA I call racism <_<

jk <3
>.< I don't really want Poyo to die!!! lol.. I just want him to stop trolling. :\ Like really.. a post that says "I forgot how to read" should be infracted. Thats just boosting your boost count and being dumb at the same time.

EE just likes to get on my nerves, I <3 Black people. XD EE's a funny guy though..

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Bolt it was fun smashing yesterday w/ you, dre, kenny and mattix. I had alot of fun and appreciate you guys picking me up. Let me know when you decide to put the MM between me and K9 up, I'll pick out 3 songs, just let me know the lengths of the vids and i'll send you the song for each.

Can't wait for the tourney!

G-reg isn't going? That means Oath and Forte are teaming.

Bride Red XD

Since BMX is teamin w/ lil b, I'll try to team with Mattix if he wants to enter teams. If not, then POYO I'm teamin with YOU! XD

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
Well, I still need a Teammate for doubles.

Hidden MachineS would you be interested in teaming up?

Unless you'd rather team up with some else.

If not I'll probably team up with Pulse or ChaosKnight if they want a teammate.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Sorry RC, I'm gonna team with Poyo if Mattix can't team, but I'll definitely play team friendlies w/ you and see if we work well enough to team for future tourneys. Make sure you make it to our tourney on the 16th!.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
K-9, don't go to Apex, lets put the Pika/Meta combo to the test at Gamepad!!! XD lol..

I plan on uploading the videos sometime tonight Taj, oh and way to attempt to steal my team mate SCRUB! ;) Sadly.. it might work.. :( But its whatever, I'd rather Mattix Win with you than lose with me (No poyo *kinda like no homo*)

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
Sorry RC, I'm gonna team with Poyo if Mattix can't team, but I'll definitely play team friendlies w/ you and see if we work well enough to team for future tourneys. Make sure you make it to our tourney on the 16th!.
All right, I'll see if Chaosknight or pulse will team up with me then. :)

I'm definitely planning on going to it. :)

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
K-9, don't go to Apex, lets put the Pika/Meta combo to the test at Gamepad!!! XD lol..

I plan on uploading the videos sometime tonight Taj, oh and way to attempt to steal my team mate SCRUB! ;) Sadly.. it might work.. :( But its whatever, I'd rather Mattix Win with you than lose with me (No poyo *kinda like no homo*)
I thought you were teaming with Kojin, that's why I asked lol.

I may just not enter teams though.

bertboxer

Smash Apprentice
awww crap
my senior prom is this saturday and i'm kinda required to go
which means i can probably only stay for doubles for this one
DANG
glyph you wanna?
we were doing pretty well on saturday haha

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Guyz...I don't know if I'm being smart or not, but I was given this advice quite along time ago, back in December but, I'm serious about it.

I'm quitting MK for good and maining ALL Kirby.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This Tournaments Turnout is going to be really bad with attendance... :\ *sigh* I don't think the owners going to like this. :(

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Hype it up and get the locals to come man!

Plus it shouldn't matter too much, because if the turnout is low then we'll be done earlier and he can continue running the store earlier.

forute

Smash Ace
Well it's the same weekend as Apex so there's no helping that a lot of regulars won't be able to come
Nevertheless I predict a decent turnout

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
awww crap
my senior prom is this saturday and i'm kinda required to go
which means i can probably only stay for doubles for this one
DANG
glyph you wanna?
we were doing pretty well on saturday haha
I'm not sure I can even go at all. Mi padre might be getting back from Iraq on the same day.

Top Bottom