• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GameBreakers tournament

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Looking at the last tournament's poor attendance, I'm thinking about not doing this the last Saturday of every month, because I don't have time to waste for only 15 people to show up. Instead I'll probably alternate between FIU and GameBreakers. Now, it's up to all of you to let me know of a date that would be good for everyone. However you must know that the last Saturdays of each month usually have free time slots for potential tournaments. Also, from what I understand, the owner bought some tube TVs.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I might be able to go this time, but I will have to ask my parents about it first.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i actually planned to go to this next one at the end of september, since i couldmt make it last month.

but you and FIU alternating is a good idea anyway

Linguini

Smash Master
well no one is going to urs if u do it sept.27th.
my melee tourney will be robbing all cfl.sfl attendance.

at least ppl that matter.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Eh, I won't be able to go to Gamebreaker's next week, BUT my dad is changing schedules next month and he'll be off the whole weekend, so next month I might have a chance to go there by then. :)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
okay i got this, RUUKU, i'm fantastic with names, i coined brawlapalooza for PnT...

have one more shot at this gamebreakers thing, and...october 25th, GAMEBREAKERS BRAWLOWEEN?
costumes, halloween candy, WHATS THERE NOT TO LIKE.

lol, sorry, im just trying to be fuynny. D:

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I know i just posted in my thread and all, but for some reason i really wanna push an october 25th date,

let's get this ish goinnn

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I know i just posted in my thread and all, but for some reason i really wanna push an october 25th date,

let's get this ish goinnn
Before that I have to talk to GameBreakers' owner. Well, that is if he hasn't decided to close the place down.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
brawl should die. but in other news i still got unfinished business with some brawl players so ill still show up to tourneys often

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
so is there going to be a tournament on the 25th? I'll be in florida on vacation and thought i'd check out one of their tournaments before I head back.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I was gonna have a tournament but Flatsoda is hosting one. But then it turns out that he's not gonna do Brawl singles...

Top Bottom