• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Sakurai's Four Pillars of Character Virtue, Day 23: Waluigi/Wonder Red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Day 11 is over!

Day 12: Please vote on Nintendog and Dixie Kong and analyze Bowser Jr.!

Conren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Conren1
3DS FC
5086-4445-8944
Dixie Kong

Uniqueness: 8/10
Does have similarities to the other kongs, but Imagine her standard moves will have hair-based attacks.

Appeal: 7/10
She is rather popular, but might be viewed as just a Diddy Kong clone.

Balance: 7/10
She would be the first female kong.

Style: 10/10
Should fit right in.

Nintendog

Uniqueness: 10/10
Can't say any other character is like it.

Appeal: 4/10
A cute dog, but very mundane.

Balance: 8/10
There is certainly a void of real life animals.

Style: 1/10
Realistic looking and lacking whimsical elements, Nintendog is the very antithesis of a Smash Brother.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Day 12 is over!

Dixie Kong

Uniqueness: 5.3
Appeal: 7.3
Balance: 5.8
Style: 6
Total: 24.4

Nintendog

Uniqueness: 10
Appeal: 4
Balance: 8
Style: 1
Total: 23

Day 13: Please vote on Bowser Jr. and analyze Lip!

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Bowser Jr.

U: 8/10
Clearly Jr will take inspiration from Squirtle and his father, there's no way he'll be completely unique, but he has his own personality, and is notably different from both of them. His game play style will also likely be different from either (maybe less so now Bowser's been doing balance training with Wii Fit Trainer, but still). He likely wouldn't have many new mechanics mind, but his uniqueness in the way he plays, and combination of moves makes up for this; and most of his A attacks will be new and unique even if his specials likely won't. If anything he should have more similarities to DK if he gets a roll move, but he still stand very different from him too.

A: 9/10
He may be unpopular on this board because he's another Mario rep, and apparently 5 is too many characters for the best selling video game franchise in history!! But I disagree. Bowser Jr is well known now, has appeared in plenty of games, and is a big part of the Mario franchise... which I remind you is the best selling franchise in video game history!! He's a character well known, and much loved by a good selection of people, and I don't know anyone who hates him, so I doubt it will annoy anyone except the few 'Mario has enough reps' types that will be drown out on Miiverse just like the Toon Link's a clone crowd and 3rd Parties only Once crowd... but there'll be some arguments because some people really do believe that 4 characters is enough to represent the best selling video game franchise ever!!

B: 8/10
I admit, 5 Mario reps doesn't make for balance of franchises, but when you consider franchise sales and overall cultural importance it doesn't detract much, as when multiplied out Mario deserves way more than 1 extra character. I like new franchises though, so I'll take some points off.. However game play wise he brings a middle ground we don't really have yet, medium-heavy with medium-strong attacks with great unpredictable approach options... I guess DK could cover this with a bit more weight/power if he gets a roll move, but we still don't have such a character yet, and even if he did get it Jr would still have shell-shifting and a withdraw like move over him, and a fire ball move to make him even further different. And this is all assuming DK gets a roll at last.

S: 10/10
The Mario series is the basis by which we should compare other character when looking at style, after all they get the most stages. Jr looks right at hone in the Mario series, so he'll look right at home in Smash Bros.

Noms: Tails and Knuckles

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Uniqueness: 7/10
Is fairly similar to Bowser in appearance, being his son and all. I can see his moveset being a little original, though, utilizing his paintbrush and other weird gadgets (bob-ombs, bullet bills, etc.). He could also breath fireballs as opposed to Bowser's fire stream.

Doesn't seem to be too popular as a character in the Mario fanbase (please correct me if I'm wrong), but he is very recognizable, being the series' secondary villain, and is pretty much the go to rep for the Mario series at this point (alongside Toad). He'd probably get a decent enough welcome, but I don't see him wowing or exciting too many people.

Balance: 5/10
The Mario series is perfectly represented at the moment, and Bowser Jr. doesn't add anything super special to the table, aside from being another villain. From a gameplay standpoint, I guess he could function as a light, speedy character, which are a little uncommon, but that role could probably be taken by more interesting and unique characters.

Has absolutely no problems fitting in, especially considering the game's more lighthearted artstyle.

Ascended

Smash Ace
Bowser Jr:
Although appearance wise he looks similar to Bowser, the fact that he's smaller (which could allow for him to be faster/lighter) and that Sakurai would probably pull from Super Mario Sunshine for moveset inspiration leads me to believe the he will be a very different character from his dad. He could potentially do some bo staff stuff with the paint brush and turn into Shadow Mario for a final smash or something.

I think he has more of an "That's kinda cool" rather than a "WHOA! BOWSER JR?!" type of appeal if you know what I mean.

Balance: 5/10
We already got the main Mario villain, and I think if any new Mario characters are coming then it should be Toad.

Style: 9/10
In my head he would zip around like Yoda beating the snot out of people with the paintbrush while being able to turn into Shadow Mario for his final smash.

Total: 29/40

Lip:
Lip would be an awesome character. She represents one of Nintendo's biggest puzzle series, is from a series that has some existing representation (Item and Song, plus I think that Green Greens started off a Puzzle League stage way early in development), is another female character, and I could see her doing some cool stuff with the puzzle league blocks and garbage blocks.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Day 13 is over!

Bowser Jr.

Uniqueness: 7.7
Appeal: 8.3
Balance: 6
Style: 9.7
Total: 26.3

Day 14: Please vote on Lip and analyze Pac-Man!

Conren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Conren1
3DS FC
5086-4445-8944
Lip

She's a flower fairy. I imagine having a play style were she grows flowers for weaponry and platforms, or grows flowers on characters for different status effects. Of course, one could take her gameplay mechanics literally and just have her create garbage blocks. Either way, she should have abilities that are unlike anything seen with other characters.

Appeal: 6/10
Not well known outside Japan. Even then, I don't seem too many people being exited for her.

Balance: 9/10
She would help fill the drought of female characters that are stars of their own games. Plus, another magic user is always nice.

She does look a lot like a Mario character.

Ascended

Smash Ace
Lip:
Uniqueness: 9/10
While we already have female characters in Smash, we don't have anyone from Panel De Pon, and she's also a fairy. Plus she could be doing things with her moveset that no other character would be doing such as using the puzzle blocks and the garbage blocks.

Appeal: 5/10
Mostly unknown, but I could see some people being drawn to her due to character design and potential moveset.

Balance: 10/10
New female, new franchise, new moveset. Brings a huge amount of balance if you ask me.

She's so cute! Plus those puzzle blocks.

Total: 33/40

Pac-Man is one of my most wanted characters. I think he would be an amazing addition and he has a lot of moveset potential due to Pac In Time and the Pac-Man World games. Plus, he's an icon and I'm pretty sure everyone would know him if he got it.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Lip:

Honestly the is an open book with which to make attacks from, she's a flower fairy who's abilities are vague at best, there's so much potential here, but also so little to work on. I've got to rank her high for the possibilities, and the fact she could play a game about growing plants to defend her [on which note it's a shame Crazy Dave will never be in a crossover fighter], or well anything. The clear slate would let Sakurai create a character however he wants.

A: 4/10
She's known in Japan, but even there she's a vague figure from the past. Even Panel de Pon has neglected her, first for her daughter, and now for a sleak design with silver and white everywhere... She's not a timeless part of the series like Arle for Puyo Puyo, and even she got replaced by Amitie once Team Sonic took over! So where is her appeal? Moe! She's super cute, and even if few people care for her from her game roots, she's super cute... which in Japan really can be a reason to buy a game.

B: 9.5/10
Again, it's up in the air because she's a blank slate, but she's probably the only (pre?)adolescent looking girl Smash would ever include, so that's going for her... and she should be floaty, and we don't have a huge number of super floaty character. She'd also sit as arguably the only puzzle game rep (Yoshi and Yoshi Cookie ignored) now that Dr. Mario is gone. It really depends on her move set. She gets an extra .5 for bringing more Grass type attacks to smash bros for Pokémon trainer's type effectiveness system.

Style: 8/10
I'm not sure moe fits smash perfectly, but as mentioned she's a blank slate, you can make her fit smash! I do however think it'll take some work.

Noms: Tails and Knuckles

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
My time has come!

Lip is a small magic using, wand wielding, cuteness-having Fairy of Flowers. Lip has wonderful potential for an extremely unique moveset, unlike anything else seen in Smash Bros. Being a personification of a flower, she has material for magical plant-based attacks. The real uniqueness comes from her game mechanics that could be implemented in her moveset (example). Garbage blocks, Multi-colored Panels, Combos (a central part of her game), Position Swapping...she could really be something great with a little imagination.

This is basically Lip's weak spot. She has never been seen outside of Japan, and thus is a rather unknown character in Western audiences. Even in Japan, though, she's not an often requested character (at least not anymore). There's also the issue that her series basically abandoned her for a plain, character-less game theme. Shame. However, I think people would probably warm up to Lip if she were added to the game, and the people that are already familiar with her and her series seem to love her lots. Obscure, but very well received.

I dunno, there might be a little bias on my part (please call me out if you see any), but I really see Lip bringing nothing but fresh ideas to the roster. She's pretty unique appearance wise, being a little fairy girl with a magic wand and flower motifs. The only similar competitor I can think of on the roster is Zelda, because she also uses magic-based attacks. Aside from her looks, though, she has tons of potential for a quirky and unique moveset, as stated above! Lip would definitely be a fresh and interesting addition to the roster.

Might be a little bit too cutesy for the Smash Bros style, but otherwise she has no glaring issues. I could see her getting a slight redesign if she got in, similar to Pit.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
I apologize for the long wait!

Day 14 is over!

Lip

Uniqueness: 9.3
Appeal: 5
Balance: 9.6
Style: 8.5
Total: 32.4

Day 15: Please vote on Pac-Man and analyze Sukapon!

Ascended

Smash Ace
Pac-Man:
I imagine him having a few moves from other characters, but overall he would have a very unique moveset. I could see him using the grapple hook from Pac In Time for a grab or maybe a tether recovery, he could have machine gun spit dots from Pac In Time for a special, the Pac-Man World games could give him the rev roll, butt bounce, and flip kick, he could eat dots on a chain like Sonic's lightspeed dash, and his final smash could involve him turning into retro Pac-Man or turning everyone else into ghosts and eating them.

Appeal: 10/10
The oldest and most iconic video game character around. I seriously don't think there's a single person playing games who doesn't know who he is.

Balance: 8/10
We already have two third parties confirmed, but I do see there being more this time around. He would also be another heavy-hitting all-star character, and there isn't much of those left in Nintendo's library.

He would fit perfectly with the cast, and I could see him being very expressive and hilarious to play as.

Total: 35/40

Sukapon:
Could he be called Nintendo's first fighting game character? I think he would be good for a retro character, but he suffers in appeal due to being Japan only and not having much exposure recently. While I would be happy to have him, if there's going to be a retro character I think it'd be Takamaru.

Conren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Conren1
3DS FC
5086-4445-8944
Pac-Man

While he does have some noticeable similarities to Kirby, having a moveset primarily based on chomping and eating would make him stand out on his own. Plus he has plenty of games pull material from.

Appeal: 9/10
It is difficult to overstate Pac-Man's recognition, easily rivaling Mario on that regard.

He's one of those very strange and alien retro characters that's lacking in Smash.

Style: 6/10
Being very alien looking does have it's drawbacks.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Pac-Man:

U: 6/10
One of Pac-Man's underlying problems for smash is his lack of anything new. His movesets are all fine, but they're all basically moves someone else already has, although the pac-trail gets a bit of a pass for style. They are however not held all in the same move set, and would make for an interesting character together, and the butt bounces bouncing part could make for something new and allow for some great mobility. He wouldn't exactly have a unique playstyle, but his movement tools together, and the butt bounce's unique movement, could make for a a cool mobile character with unique approach options and a cool chomp move.

A: 9/10
One, if not, the most recognisable videogame characters, and even if you don't see him with his modern look they'll include his final smash in the trailer so everyone can get interested. That said a lot of gamers don't have as much interest in Pac-Man and even casuals are moving away from him into the new exciting world of HD... it probably doesn't knock enough given how recognisable he is would make people interested in the all-star line up, but does hurt him a little as he probably stands fairly low on most peoples lists.

B: 8/10
He balances in terms of style more than play, though new and interesting approach options are there too, which is nice. Where he really balances the roster is his arcade styling, which even despite their origins DK and Mario 'Jumpman' Mario can't pull off. Pac-Man looks like an arcade star the way we imagine them, and no-one else in smash does, he feels like an entire new section of gaming history personified, like game and watch for a different era... that said he wouldn't be honestly... DK and Mario, Little Mac, and I guess Sheriff, all are/would make for adequate Arcade period reps, just not in quite the style Pac-Man would.

Style: 7/10
He looks like nothing else we have already in smash, but his design is pretty colorful and should be easy enough to fit into the bright primary colours of smash 4. His ball design is unique and might grate with certain parts of the cast/background (FE comes to mind), but he'd fit with the Marios and Megamans fine, and Smash is about crossover, so a little grating can be expected... It hurts him, but not massively.

I don't think he's the best choice of third party, but he's certainly a good enough choice to consider, and his overall recognition makes him stand out in a way this voting method doesn't give enough credit. He's a special case already, but he certainly has issues to overcome if he's going to make it into smash bros.

Noms: Black Shadow *2

I don't know enough about sukapon to make a valid discussion for him, and given he's from a fighting game I thought he was ineligible, so I think I'm going to have to skip tomorrow's vote.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Day 15 is over!

Pac-Man

Uniqueness: 7.7
Appeal: 9.3
Balance: 8.7
Style: 7
Total: 32.7

Day 16: Please vote on Sukapon and analyze Tiki!

coolmancool

Smash Cadet
The game is coming from is not well known outside of japan,the liscense has no new release for year,but the game has very good critics,and all No-japanese people that have try it foind it very good.
Uniqueness:8/10
The character has no arm and leg,like Rayman.Thats pretty unique,and it was created before rayman,so,yeah,he have great point for that.
Balance:7/10
Style:10/10

Conren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Conren1
3DS FC
5086-4445-8944
Sukapon
He's a pink dancing robot with body parts that float independently from each other. He can even use his own head as a projectile.
Appeal: 4/10
Not well known, and not a very exciting character.
Only one other robot in the game, and he's nothing like Sukapon.
He does clash a bit with Smash Bros. He would definitely look better if details are added, like with Megaman.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Day 16 is over!

Sukapon

Uniqueness: 9
Appeal: 4.5
Balance: 8
Total: 30

Day 17: Please vote on Tiki and analyze Mewtwo!

Conren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Conren1
3DS FC
5086-4445-8944
Tiki

She has a very unique power compared to current characters. And judging by the way Fire Emblem characters are treated, I imagine her move set to have mostly breath attacks, which would be an interesting fighting style.

Appeal: 8/10
Fairly popular in Japan, even before Awakening. I think the child version of Tiki is a bit more appealing since she has one of the most appealing powers a kid character can have. However, adult Tiki would be more fanservice-ey, so it's a win either ways.

As far as Fire Emblem representatives go, she'd be a refreshing change, not being a sword-wielding lord and all.

She has colorful costumes and would fit in nicely with the cast.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Day 17 is over!

Tiki

Uniqueness: 9
Appeal: 8
Balance: 9
Style: 8
Total: 34

Day 18: Please vote on Mewtwo and analyze Professor Layton!

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Mewtwo:

There are notable similarities between the Mewster and Lucario, but the floatiness and differing attack are enough to make them two very different characters.

A: 11/10
I suspect that won't be counted as 11, but as pretty much unanimously the most wanted character in Japan, and often amoung top 3 in the west Mewtwo's appeal is unparalleled.

B: 9/10
More Pokémon, and his old move set wasn't the best, but the new additions (Psystrike at a minimum) that Mewtwo has gained over the years allow him to be a great floaty aerial bombard character; sadly palutena would also hit that field without the unfortunate Pokémon saturation, but given that the Pokémon franchise is probably the most profitable Nintendo franchise (when you consider the cheaper development costs compared to Mario, tournaments, anime, card game, and crazy amounts of merchandise), I think they're deserving enough of more representation for it not to be a huge detraction.

S: 10/10
Melee precedence.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Artistically speaking Mewtwo is quite iconic, and would not be so if he was not unique. However, he takes inspiration from the Mother villain Giegue, and of course is a parallel to Frankenstein's Monster. In terms of gameplay, melee already gave him an original moveset. The only detractors are the similarities to Lucario in body shape, floatiness, and of course the Neutral B. They also both possess a command grab, though they function differently. However, their fighting styles in practice are rather disparate, so that shouldn't be a problem.

One of the highest, and possibly the highest, requested "new"comers for SSB4. His popularity is a large and lasting one, and Game Freak has seen fit to give him the spotlight once again in recent years. Do I even have to go over this further?

His inclusion in Melee has given this issue a forgone conclusion. Admittedly, his model was a bit odd, but I feel that will not be a problem in an SSB4 appearance.

Balance: 7/9
Thematically, Mewtwo staying true to his canon power would restrict him solely to being a boss, so that is definitely a point against him. Melee proved that he can make sense as a normal fighter, but the threat of poor balance came not from being a boss-like juggernaut, but instead from being extremely underpowered. This was comical for some and depressing for others. Despite his low tier status, however, he still functioned as a fastfaller counter, though his poor stats still prevented him from seeing fame as an actually competitive counterpick to the infamous Fox. Still, many Mewtwo players have untapped his technical potential, making him an underdog that is dangerous to underestimate. We are two games removed from Melee's physics, but I feel that with a few buffs to that old moveset he could find a balanced position in SSB4.

EDIT: I meant 7/10 on balance. :\

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
MEWTWO

U: 8/10 - Mewtwo (apart from from the physic-type that overcomes him.. Wobbuffet. :troll: ) is a very unique character, one of the most popular, and with Lucario, Zoroark and a few others sharing a similar body structure.

A: 10/10 - After he showed up in Melee, everyone wants Mewtwo back! This is a no brainer, next question.

S: 9/10 - Over all the years of Pokemon's existence, Mewtwo has stood out as almost a third mascot, behind Pikachu and Charizard. In Melee, his combination of Physic and physical attacks make Mewtwo one smooth and yet beautiful Smasher.

B: 6.8/10 - Here's a problem with Mewtwo. His cannon appearances have him as a.. well, boss-like character. This, along with his Melee appearance, may tempt devs. to give him a bit of an extra boost for cannon sake.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
MEWTWO

Unquie 9/10
Lucario and him are kind of simular but mewtwo has quite of stuff thats exclusive to him like psystrike

Apeal 1,000,000/10
Hes ben the most popular pokemon ever since and now hes back on top with x and y and the movie.and the most wanted character for ssb4 in japan and in the west

Balance 7/10
Well melee prove hes not really overpowered but he would be a boss with his true strength but basicly a lot of moves that can make him more worthy in ssb4

Style 8/10
Hes in the top 3 pokemon mascots and the other 2 is pikachu and charizard and the fact melee proves he doesn't just use physic attacks he uses his tail too. and with mewtwo x it can go to the next level with physical attacks and with more accurate moves to come on the normal form like side b can be changed to either swift or pyscho cut

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Balance: 7/9
Thematically, Mewtwo staying true to his canon power would restrict him solely to being a boss, so that is definitely a point against him. Melee proved that he can make sense as a normal fighter, but the threat of poor balance came not from being a boss-like juggernaut, but instead from being extremely underpowered. This was comical for some and depressing for others. Despite his low tier status, however, he still functioned as a fastfaller counter, though his poor stats still prevented him from seeing fame as an actually competitive counterpick to the infamous Fox. Still, many Mewtwo players have untapped his technical potential, making him an underdog that is dangerous to underestimate. We are two games removed from Melee's physics, but I feel that with a few buffs to that old moveset he could find a balanced position in SSB4.
Sorry, what is your score for Balance?

Conren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Conren1
3DS FC
5086-4445-8944
Mewtwo

He does have some surface similarities to Lucario. That being said, his psychic abilities are very unique. Although, if Ness becomes more true to his source game, I can imagine Mewtwo's uniqueness being knocked down a few points.

Being absent from Brawl has made Mewtwo a very desirable character.

Balance: 6/10
There are a few psychic/supernatural characters already present, plus plenty of pokemon.

A bit bizarre looking, but he should fit in pretty well.

Noms: Zael and Tingle.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Mewtwo

Uniqueness: 9/10 He's an shares some similar qualities with Ness, Lucas and Lucario.
Appeal: 10/10 Who doesn't love Mewtwo?
Balance: 7/10 Pokemon is by far the largest represented series, though they can afford to be with their 600+ cast of characters. Smash also doesn't have many anti-heroes and dark effect users.
Style: 7/10 I would put this higher but his style in Melee felt kind weak-ish.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Day 18 is over!

Mewtwo

Uniqueness: 8.5
Appeal: 10
Balance: 7.3
Total: 34.3

Mewtwo swept the appeal category for a perfect 10!

Day 19: Please vote on Professor Layton and analyze Shulk!

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Day 19 is over!

Professor Layton

Uniqueness: -
Appeal: -
Balance: -
Style: -
Total: -

Professor Layton didn't get any votes! If you want to renominate him, go ahead. I guess the people who usually post here aren't big Layton fans.

Day 20: Please vote on Shulk and analyze Black Shadow!

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Day 20 is over!

Shulk

Uniqueness: -
Appeal: -
Balance: -
Style: -
Total: -

Day 21: Please vote on Black Shadow and analyze Knuckles!

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
:S

I've said before that you don't have to type an explanation for everything. I didn't update for a couple days over the weekend, but I didn't think that would totally kill it.

Conren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Conren1
3DS FC
5086-4445-8944
Black Shadow

Balance: 7/10
Style: 6/10

Overall, a blank slate to create a moveset for.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Black Shadow:
Uniqueness: 3/10. A high-speed space-racer, presumably highly athletic, with a prototypical "strong/tall guy" body type. The only reason he comes as high as 3 out of 10 is because he's a villain, and of a rare breed, the "F-Zero franchise." He could be made an alternate costume of Captain Falcon, and literally the oly things that would change would be "no longer a villain," "has a different name," and "different colors/slightly-different-details."

Appeal: 4/10. I don't think he would make folks say, "what a wasted character!" without end, but no one plays F-Zero anymore, barely anyone knows who Black Shadow is, and he's basically no different from Captain Falcon. He might barely receive some benefit from people who think he'll change Ganondorf's moveset, but that hype would be for Ganondorf, not Black Shadow. The only reason I don't give him a 0-3 is because I think people would be mostly indifferent to him, with some saying "this could have been a way better spot."

Style: 6/10. It works with it just fine, but only because we're already used to it because of Snake & Captain Falcon. Just because Captain Falcon is already in doesn't mean he's a 10/10, and he seems like he might be more of a Street-Fighter or Mortal Combat character, as opposed to a Smash character (Which is more Mario vs Pikachu vs Kirby vs DK.) It should also be noted that I'd probably give link an 8 or 9.

Balance: 3/10. At this point, he's basically a blend of Captain Falcon and Ganondorf (assuming them as "Shoo-ins," and assuming the return of "Captain Dorf.") I assume balance would be, "We have to have Bowser alongside Mario, they balance each other out." Well.. Black Shadow kind of counters Captain Falcon, but nothing major like Mario vs Bowser.

Total: 16/40. His score would have been so much better if we were speculating for Melee in 2000/2001, but not anymore.

Not sure what I'm supposed to "Analyze" about Professor Layton.

Nominate 2 points for Waluigi.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Day 21 is over!

Black Shadow

Uniqueness: 6
Appeal: 4.5
Balance: 5
Style: 6
Total: 21.5

Day 22: Please vote on Knuckles and analyze Waluigi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom