• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

gamcube classic controller

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
cc-style gc controller is completely backwards imo, needs moar gc-style cc.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
I play Classic Controller for pretty much 3 reasons.

1. I never bought a Gamecube

2. The Gamecube controller looks like it was designed by a three year old

3. I played/play a lot of super nintendo

Sieg

Smash Champion
All controllers are ****. Throw them at the ground they break instantly. What is this ******ry. Back in my day we didn't have plastic crap that broke so easily, you could rage and rage and rage and know that your controller would never break up with you like your last girlfriend, no, he stuck through it through the thick and the thin like that layer of fat you gained over Christmas. I remember my first PS1 controller, now that was a real beauty, withstood the punishment of AFL 99 that controller did. That game did scray things to people. Bull**** difficulty game that was. Unlike those sissy N64 controllers. Play one game of Mario Party casually and suddenly your stick has gone up **** creek, god**** Boo bicycle game. I even remember when controllers didnt even have these newfangled sticks, it was all a 4 way pad, and it wasn't the controller that took the punishment, it was your ****ing fingers, breaking your **** skin up. I had callouses the size of Texas I tell you. Try doing your silly DP motions on a 4 way pad I tells ya.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
All controllers are ****. Throw them at the ground they break instantly. What is this ******ry. Back in my day we didn't have plastic crap that broke so easily, you could rage and rage and rage and know that your controller would never break up with you like your last girlfriend, no, he stuck through it through the thick and the thin like that layer of fat you gained over Christmas. I remember my first PS1 controller, now that was a real beauty, withstood the punishment of AFL 99 that controller did. That game did scray things to people. Bull**** difficulty game that was. Unlike those sissy N64 controllers. Play one game of Mario Party casually and suddenly your stick has gone up **** creek, god**** Boo bicycle game. I even remember when controllers didnt even have these newfangled sticks, it was all a 4 way pad, and it wasn't the controller that took the punishment, it was your ****ing fingers, breaking your **** skin up. I had callouses the size of Texas I tell you. Try doing your silly DP motions on a 4 way pad I tells ya.
It's funny because it's true,

SNES controllers were the best.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Lol sieg probz goes through controllers in a matter of days...
Also only quality controller ever was SNES, therefore I'd use classic controllers if I could be bothered buying one.

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
Lol sieg probz goes through controllers in a matter of days...
Also only quality controller ever was SNES, therefore I'd use classic controllers if I could be bothered buying one.
People are probably right though, GC is designed the best (probably not looks wise, but you know), I just play CC because it was easier to find and for the reasons already mentioned.

The nunchuck/CC controllers aren't bad though. I still haven't managed to untangle/unwind/untwist my stupid xbox ones. Plus my N64 controller stops working sometimes (gotta hit it really hard). Dropped these controllers plenty of times and so far so good ;o

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
sorry sieg, but i have literally rage-thrown my current gc controller onto a wooden floor with all my strength, rage that would dwarf that which you're known for, and it hardly even scratched - still works perfectly! if anything, its z button "feels weird".

also abhis i disagree, gc controller is imo one of the better-looking game controllers ive seen.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
if its done by size.

XBOX is massively huge planet eating
dreamcast is big
n64 meduim but dont know how to hold :S
ps1,2,3 almost small
your mums vi***tor controller

Top Bottom