• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Kaillera Server (Introduction of UNIVERSE 64)

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Galaxy 64 Kaillera Server

Server IP: 69.90.34.245:27888

http://www.galaxy64.com

Visit Galaxy 64 today!
"Kaillera's best of the best Smash/Nintendo server"

Universe 64 Kaillera Server
Server IP: 72.5.250.55:27888

Universe 64 is located in Dallas, Texas​

Skrlx

Smash Champion
why the name has changed to "WIRED" ?
it's not WIRED.

it's Emularena Grounds.

Go on master server list and click refresh and then click on the "Name" tab to list the servers by name(alphabetically) and look for the servers that start with "E" and you'll see it.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
it's not WIRED.

it's Emularena Grounds.

Go on master server list and click refresh and then click on the "Name" tab to list the servers by name(alphabetically) and look for the servers that start with "E" and you'll see it.
The name appeared to be "Wired" at least a couple of days

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about the details and date for now.

Also I updated the picture in the OP.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Galaxy 64 Kaillera Server

Server IP: 69.90.34.245:27888

http://www.galaxy64.com

Visit Galaxy 64 today!
"Kaillera's best of the best Smash/Nintendo server"

Universe 64 Kaillera Server
Server IP: 72.5.250.55:27888

Universe 64 is located in Dallas, Texas​
I wish near wasn't under the impression that me and smasherx74 are sitting on our computers waiting to hack into and crash his servers(which I don't know how or want to do). I understand that he spends his own money on the servers but if you can't handle a few ppl talkin **** without permabanning them maybe you shouldn't own a server.

DMoogle

A$
I wish near wasn't under the impression that me and smasherx74 are sitting on our computers waiting to hack into and crash his servers(which I don't know how or want to do). I understand that he spends his own money on the servers but if you can't handle a few ppl talkin **** without permabanning them maybe you shouldn't own a server.
His server, his rules.

I thank Near for paying for and hosting a server he doesn't have to pay for or host.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Noice. 'nother serv0r=good idea. Thanks to Near are definitely due. *resists the urge to reply to Novakane with great difficulty*

Nam

Smash Rookie
who wants to play some SSB64 with me?

anyone got netplay N64 and down to smash?

Top Bottom