• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville !!

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
So it's set. Masky, Harriettheguy, RockCrock, Raistlin and Apollo are driving to WATO5 on Saturday morning.

Masky

Smash Master
woah thanks, but oh crap... there wouldn't be room for one person (Lio), would there? :urg:

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i'm driving to this as well, if you wanna stop and drop off lio or whoever in my car wouldnt hurt, but its up to yallz

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
**** we got the whole gang of Gville (and basically Ocala) going to Wato5.

Masky get Lio to sit on your lap until he gets to Ocala.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
i'm driving to this as well, if you wanna stop and drop off lio or whoever in my car wouldnt hurt, but its up to yallz
This sounds like an OK idea. Ocala is only 30 min. from UF, right? I guess we can cram 4 people into the back seat for a little while.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
hook me up with the address, just chip a little in for gas and i can, depending how far in BFE you are, lol.

Masky

Smash Master
RockCrock and I just had a lovely dinner.

as a side note I don't even know if Lio wants/is able to go anywhere this weekend cause I think he might be sick but thanks for Apollo and Galuda for being manly and trying to accommodate him

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
possibly, i might be staying in orlando for the weekend and possibly going to brooksville because i'm a good grandson and its going to be my grandpas birthday, but we'll have to see, i think i'm probably going to brooksville afterwards. but we'll see.

Top Bottom