• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Dale, South Florida NEEDS to come to Gainesville. They haven't been up here since like 2006 haha

Also, good news (I guess?).

I'll be at the fest this Friday even if I have to hitchhike there again. I miss you guys too much, and I wouldn't miss seeing Thomas for the world. c:

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I guess I can drive down for the day. So me and Tom are going to NLL, who is joining us? (my car seats 5 and Thomas might drive too)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So I'm actually going to be in Orlando that weekend, so it's like I will be going as well!

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Estimate the point(s) where the two functions interesect by graphing both functions on the same plot and marking the intersection(s) with data cursors. Make sure you choose enough points to polot a smooth cure. Label the plot's title and axes.
y(t)=10x+20;
y(t)=x^2;
For -20<=x<=20

Can anyone do this for me? I've been struggling with this one on MATLAB and I can't figure out the input.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Ya but I have a thing for small girls with alot of tna if you know what I mean ;)
Yeah i know what you mean. tna = tit$ 'n as$ of course, lol

So far riding from gville area
Jav
me
Dennis
Cody
Ian
Emilio

so that's 6. Jav and I driving is a total of 10 seats, so who else is going to go with for this tourney? Ricky, Stephen, Matt? I'll talk to my brother too.
There's a 90% chance I can't come to this :(, but thanks for the invite. You guys have fun and rep Gainesville smash.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I was assuming I was included in all of this. I would like to go.

For MATLab help use mathworks.com. I don't know how to set the cursor to lay on the intersection.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Jav
Tom
Dennis
Cody
Ian
Emilio
Steve
Ed
Josh

That makes 9. Which means we have 1 more spot, if anyone is interested. Wow, that's kinda nice actually, 9-10 is a big number.

Now the only thing we have to worry about is getting Ian and Cody to Gainesville. I know I don't wanna drive a long way out to pick anyone up, so if you guys can sort this out early, that'd be swell. Gentlemen, you have 2 weeks

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Don't worry, Jav. I have a way up to Gainesville :D

Though, hitchhiking to Williston is actually a bit easier than getting to campus. Could someone actually pick me up from where Mark used to live? Maybe? If not, it's cool. I can still get to Dennis' instead.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
you know, I finally understand where you guys are coming from. For the longest time I tried to understand why you guys disliked brawl and hated on it. I mean to entirely dislike the game I thought was a stretch, but I can finally understand where you're coming from. Though I don't entirely agree with the hate, I can say nontheless, that I get your viewpoint.

Basically this is what I posted in a blog http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=106316 pretty much explaining my viewpoint and such.

I just wanna say, mai bad for trolling you guys in the past, can you guys forgive me :(

Top Bottom