• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA rides to Herb3

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Ok so I guess there are a lot of us that want to go to Herb3, so we need to plan this out so that we can give rides to everyone. I did want to leave Friday, but I think it may be easier if we left during the day on Saturday since most of us(that have shown interest) are going for brawl anyways, and it would be cheaper to leave later.

So here are the people I remember being interested:
Brawl-
Me
Zip
Micalieus
Turtl
Alby
Frozen
Billy
Bigman
Kismet

Cars for brawl.
Me and Scatz

My car confirmed list(as in have already pre regged)
Me
Turtl
Micheal
Frozen
Billy?

Melee interest list-
GOD!
BBQ
Greatwazoo
Ovonte

If you were interested and I didn't put your name on this let me know, also I need to talk to roderick about leaving Saturday during the day.

Ok so drivers for this are:

Me
Roderick

We may need another driver to make sure that everyone can get up there, so if anyone wants to man up let me know.

Ill edit this with more stuff when I get back from classes.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Brawl:
Lounis
Micalieus
Turtl
Alby
Frozen
TheGreatWazoo
Billy
Scatz

Melee:
BBQ
Ovonte

Brawl+ and maybe Brawl/Melee
Rayku

Also Billy might be able to drive since he drove to winterfest, and also Jason said he might drive if he doesn't have a ride.

GOD!

Smash Ace
I'm confirmed to go. Just need a ride.

I'd rather just go for saturday (melee) and leave the same day, unless people are offering housing.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'll only drive if a car is supplied LOL. I don't have one of my own, but I'm more than willing to take over the responsibility

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm down for driving on Saturday, but it might be a tad more in our interest if we want to play more people while we enjoy the free time we have on Saturday if we drove Friday (but that's up to you). If we bring everyone, someone is gonna need to bring another car (Van-size at least) to accommodate for everyone.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
What time are you guys leaving?
If it's after 2pm on saturday, i might be able to go.
Please?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm down for driving on Saturday, but it might be a tad more in our interest if we want to play more people while we enjoy the free time we have on Saturday if we drove Friday (but that's up to you). If we bring everyone, someone is gonna need to bring another car (Van-size at least) to accommodate for everyone.
Well, if we leave Saturday we can leave early in the morning so we get there in the afternoon, thus having free time as well. Friday is fine too, but the only problem I have is that I want to make this as cheap as possible, and the earlier we leave the more nights we have to spend in a hotel.

What about a compromise and we leave Saturday morning, that way you have time to drive up here, and you have time to rest, because if I'm not mistaken you live 4 hours south.

bigman40

Smash Master
Well, if we leave Saturday we can leave early in the morning so we get there in the afternoon, thus having free time as well. Friday is fine too, but the only problem I have is that I want to make this as cheap as possible, and the earlier we leave the more nights we have to spend in a hotel.

What about a compromise and we leave Saturday morning, that way you have time to drive up here, and you have time to rest, because if I'm not mistaken you live 4 hours south.
Sounds good enough to me.

Idk what's gonna go down for most of GA though since so far there's only 2 available rides, and both of them are pretty much filled....

mercy

Smash Apprentice
heh heh this or final round, decisions to be made.

Oh yea and I have a car

bigman40

Smash Master
Biglou, you might as well use this thread for ANY type of future planning for GA going OoS.

Anyways, I'm gonna be talking to my dad in a little about herb 3 (I'm still fairly sure he'll be fine), but I need to know what hotel are we planning to stay in. That way they can't try to get me with any loopholes.

Also, who's going to ****ing airship? That ****s going to be ****ing AMAZING!

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Biglou, you might as well use this thread for ANY type of future planning for GA going OoS.

Anyways, I'm gonna be talking to my dad in a little about herb 3 (I'm still fairly sure he'll be fine), but I need to know what hotel are we planning to stay in. That way they can't try to get me with any loopholes.

Also, who's going to ****ing airship? That ****s going to be ****ing AMAZING!
Well this is for any one that needs a ride to herb specifically, also who are you taking so far for sure?

GOD!

Smash Ace
BigLou, is your car full?
Cause for anyone from SPSU going, I was wondering if I could stay friday night in one of your dorms and then drive up saturday. For me its easier than having to meet somewhere on saturday morning.

I'm still really hoping for a ride. Cause a lot of amazing melee players are gonna be there.
So if someone can help a bro out that'd be great.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
BigLou, is your car full?
Cause for anyone from SPSU going, I was wondering if I could stay friday night in one of your dorms and then drive up saturday. For me its easier than having to meet somewhere on saturday morning.

I'm still really hoping for a ride. Cause a lot of amazing melee players are gonna be there.
So if someone can help a bro out that'd be great.
I'm not going to go for melee day, I'd suggest to wait and see if any melee players post in this thread offering rides, in fact I'm going to change the title to rides for herb 3.

*dit- how do you cahnge thread titles?

Rayku

Smash Lord
No one from GA is going for Brawl+, so it looks like I won't even be going to HERB3 at all.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
K I have just finished registering for Herb 3.

So in my car it looks like it's so far me, chaz, micheal, and henry. I'm waiting for Billy since hes suposed to come with, but these are the people that I KNOW have pre regged so they will be coming with me in my car.

Still looking for a potential 3rd driver just in case.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm not going to go for melee day, I'd suggest to wait and see if any melee players post in this thread offering rides, in fact I'm going to change the title to rides for herb 3.

*dit- how do you cahnge thread titles?
edit the first post, and then you can edit the title at the top.

bigman40

Smash Master
Biglou, you know what hotel we staying in? If you don't want to pay, I'll try to make the reservations when I get my dad to help me get a credit card.

bigman40

Smash Master
dbl post, but w/e.

Just looked at them, paying for a 1 room hotel w/ 5 people is $229.50 total, and splitting up the cost if we have 10 people coming together for brawl, that'll be 22.95 from each person. How you get the other 5 people in the room is your plan, but I can pay for it as long as I can be compensated.

I'd most likely want to leave Sunday morning so I can get back to my labs (they start at 1 pm), but if I can't make it for my first one, then at least make it for my second lab, but looking at what we have, that might not happen (which I can take the miss and pick up later). Sucks that my labs can't be all on Tuesday for this...Oh well.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
dbl post, but w/e.

Just looked at them, paying for a 1 room hotel w/ 5 people is $229.50 total, and splitting up the cost if we have 10 people coming together for brawl, that'll be 22.95 from each person. How you get the other 5 people in the room is your plan, but I can pay for it as long as I can be compensated.

I'd most likely want to leave Sunday morning so I can get back to my labs (they start at 1 pm), but if I can't make it for my first one, then at least make it for my second lab, but looking at what we have, that might not happen (which I can take the miss and pick up later). Sucks that my labs can't be all on Tuesday for this...Oh well.
Did you mean Monday morning since the toueney for brawl is Sunday? Actually I want to spend as little time in the hotel as possible(1 night only) and leave right after the tourney is over on Sunday. But I guess it would depend on how tired we are.

Also I will make sure everyone pays you on the spot for the hotel, if they don't I'm leaving their a$$es in NC.

(also do you plan on staying 2 days i nthe hotel?)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Ok, well I think the best thing would be to leave immediatly after the tourney, thus spending only 1 day in a hotel and that would cut the price in half.

On the other hand though, we may be tired. I don't I guess we'll see.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
23$ for a hotel room sounds okay. I'm down for sleeping on the floor if that's what it takes. As long as the floor isn't as cold/hard as Billy's floor x_x in Alabama. Not that I'm complaining, I really appreciated it Billy. But I was cold.

Fo' reals though... I don't want to pay 45$ or whatever for only one night. If that happens... think I can just sleep in yo' car Big Lou? lol jk... but not really.

DRN

Smash Lord
K was able to put some more money in my account and sign up for Herb so im officially going for sure. This time i actually told them where i was going and they are completely fine w/ it. So glad my neighbor paid me in advance for dog sitting.

Top Bottom