• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Challenge and Discussion thread: OMEGA VS THE WORLD.....Shawty.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Let me chaingrab you across the bedroom, shawty.

Someone teach me Arcana Hearts!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
step 1: pick skater ***** (i dont know any chicks name in that game, so they're all _____ ***** except bubble girl)

step 2: pick an arcana, doesnt matter, you'll just use it as a burst

step 3: do the slide-kick-to-axe-kick-loop thingy

step 4: ????

step 5: PROFIT

AH in a nutshell.

__

And if you cant tell, i know absolutely nothing about AH except that it's a crapload of girls beating the living hell outta each other cause they all didnt make the cut for GG. >.>

SleepyK

LOL

"you's a fine *** ho. wanna teach me some arcana hearts?"

'-'? wat

SleepyK

josh, i've been driving to either to suwanee, 112's, or Renegade Marth's every day this week. Let's play.

ah yeah, marty, lol. What were the stereotypes again?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
josh, i've been driving to either to suwanee, 112's, or Renegade Marth's every day this week. Let's play.

Why haven't you been calling me? I'd totally drive to any of those places for melee, pretty much every day. :(

GA Peach

Smash Lord

lol, mostly any anime female stereotype you can think off. they might have missed a couple, though...fun game, though.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I guess you missed where Xif called me a repulsive person. Said I was a joke, says I make talk trash like an idiot, & says I got rocked in some tournament I never even entered. Acts like he knows me or even had a single convo with me, or played me. I've never even met him. If someone disrespects me I can disrespect back harder if I want.

Just so were clear I've got no real beef with anyone cause of this thread except for Chaddd, cause he comes off as an a$$ & he knows it, & Xif for acting as though he knows Jack $hit about me or my skill.
I have a real hard time believing you could insult me worse than I could insult you. My life's been so f*cked up from random unrelated events that the last person I devoted my time to trying to hurt emotionally ended up in tears. And that was definitely not the first time. So let's recap:

-I come off as an *******. Sorry, i didn't know big letters went hand in hand with anger.
-Who's really the *******? The person talking trash using nothing but johns (and constantly backs out of money matches), or the person who calls him out on it? Hmmm....

Really. You can't stop making excuses. 'No johns' was invented for you, man. Let me explain:

When you don't make excuses, it shows you really understand what it is that needs improvement: yourself. Everytime you make an excuse, you blame something other than yourself, causing your desires to subconsciously or even consciously (try to keep up even though I'm using big words) attempt to improve the problem that you falsely blamed, rather than your uncomboing, no 0-death performing, unable to moonwalk, whack *** piece of trash you call a Captain Falcon. Then you keep talking about how it's 'this girl' or it's 'your hands being greasy', and the only thing that happens is that ugly girl or those greasy hands get washed. I said both of them get washed because I'm sure they both need it, anyway.

So really, just stop. You're not very good at this game at all. You got incredibly lucky a long time ago, and then i decided to put in the practice to make it to this state's #1 spot. You, on the other hand, have been johning this whole time. So I'm ONE OF the state's best smashers, but you are hands down the best john maker in this entire region. Hats off to you.

Laijin

Smash Hero
but you are hands down the best john maker in this entire region. Hats off to you.
You must have never met Central Florida before.
They use every john you can possibly think of and its pretty much acceptable down here cause no one complains. I think GA in general just has problems with it the most.
Its not causing any problems down here, so its not really a big problem.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
The Hostility! Yeeeaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Im gonna keep mming FullMetal for $1 until he can buy a house.

@ FULLMETAL $1 GOGOGOGOGO.

Edit:Or I beat him >_>

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
You workin this weekend? >_>
<_<
>_>
<_<
<_>

I still love how the hamburglar Is like yo, check this guys posts out.

HOLY **** LESS THAN 60 SECONDS IN RESPONSE!!!!!!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You must have never met Central Florida before.
They use every john you can possibly think of and its pretty much acceptable down here cause no one complains. I think GA in general just has problems with it the most.
Its not causing any problems down here, so its not really a big problem.
LAJIN YOU NO GOOD SCOUNDREL

strawmanning up in this argument. this has nothing to do with central florida.

plus florida is like five thousand miles away, its not even in the same region as us.

SleepyK

Running away like a barber would run away from yo hairline.

man, dogy, I hope you know i only make these jokes because you're awesome.

Top Bottom