• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Challenge and Discussion thread: OMEGA VS THE WORLD.....Shawty.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
I have a real hard time believing you could insult me worse than I could insult you. My life's been so f*cked up from random unrelated events that the last person I devoted my time to trying to hurt emotionally ended up in tears. And that was definitely not the first time. So let's recap:

-I come off as an *******. Sorry, i didn't know big letters went hand in hand with anger.
-Who's really the *******? The person talking trash using nothing but johns (and constantly backs out of money matches), or the person who calls him out on it? Hmmm....

Really. You can't stop making excuses. 'No johns' was invented for you, man. Let me explain:

When you don't make excuses, it shows you really understand what it is that needs improvement: yourself. Everytime you make an excuse, you blame something other than yourself, causing your desires to subconsciously or even consciously (try to keep up even though I'm using big words) attempt to improve the problem that you falsely blamed, rather than your uncomboing, no 0-death performing, unable to moonwalk, whack *** piece of trash you call a Captain Falcon. Then you keep talking about how it's 'this girl' or it's 'your hands being greasy', and the only thing that happens is that ugly girl or those greasy hands get washed. I said both of them get washed because I'm sure they both need it, anyway.

So really, just stop. You're not very good at this game at all. You got incredibly lucky a long time ago, and then i decided to put in the practice to make it to this state's #1 spot. You, on the other hand, have been johning this whole time. So I'm ONE OF the state's best smashers, but you are hands down the best john maker in this entire region. Hats off to you.
I make johns huh... The fact that you even remember me beating you in that tournament & bringing it up shows how petty you are. You havent let that go all these years? That must be why you never shut up about me & how much I suck. I beat you once because you fuked up & all of a sudden it was all luck? Who's making Johns now?

I've actually never lost to anyone & said anything crazy like "my hands were greasy" or "I was think about this girl"

Usually when I lose I don't say spit at all, I just move on wit my life & try to improve like you & others suggest. What else can I do other than that? I will try to prove myself soon, but as far as I'm concerned it's not to you. Also I'd like to ask you a favor. Instead of finding comfort in attacking me do something better with your life. I'm gonna go play smash with my friend who plays Zelda, so that I might improve. Hopefully you don't waste time attempting to create a mean & ignorant sounding response to this.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Now according to some reliable sources that is a bold faced lie.
Find some posts where he said that so all of you can shut up about this.
Its getting kinda annoying now..
GA vs Omega. :\

Edit: With proof, Omega won't be able to deny it. Without proof, it just makes it seem like all of you hate this man for no reason at all.
And even if he does make johns, oh well? Like I said before, Central Florida makes johns(all of them for the most part). They make johns about everything..literally. But yet no one really cares. Maybe they realize that its not really a big deal? The person still lost. And thats all that really matters in the end.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Well its not supposed to be posts its supposed to be things he says IRL...

And I doubt the majority of the GA community is in on some huge lie to make omega look bad.
ctrl c ctrl v:
Edit: With proof, Omega won't be able to deny it. Without proof, it just makes it seem like all of you hate this man for no reason at all.
And even if he does make johns, oh well? Like I said before, Central Florida makes johns(all of them for the most part). They make johns about everything..literally. But yet no one really cares. Maybe they realize that its not really a big deal? The person still lost. And thats all that really matters in the end.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
ctrl c ctrl v:
Well part of the reason I dont hang out in the CFL threads (nor do I like some of the CFL smashers) is precisely because of that... I'm not scouting out for johners to start arguments, but at least the threads I visit i'd like to have some intelligence going on (minus sarah gao topics, stupidity is of course allowed in that instance ;))

Laijin

Smash Hero
Well part of the reason I dont hang out in the CFL threads (nor do I like some of the CFL smashers) is precisely because of that... I'm not scouting out for johners to start arguments, but at least the threads I visit i'd like to have some intelligence going on (minus sarah gao topics, stupidity is of course allowed in that instance ;))
Intelligence?
Does majority of the Atlantic South threads have intelligence?
Can you really say that, Xif?

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Well its not supposed to be posts its supposed to be things he says IRL...

And I doubt the majority of the GA community is in on some huge lie to make omega look bad.
Actually I believe this is exactly the case. I know for a fact that you youself have never heard me say anything like that in person. Rumors were started a long time ago(don't know by who) that were continued till now. It's ignorant to believe everything you hear from other people. If you believe what they told you why wouldn't the rest of GA.

& no actually I have never said that thing about the greasy hands or anything else like that. At the most I might have said " I'm playing like $hit", once or twice & that was still not to anyone who would have repeated it back to the entire smash community.

Cmon man, give me a break! You can't just say I'm lying when you don't even know. If that's the case then you are lying to make me look bad. Why IDK? I just want you guys to chill & leave me alone, about some crap you heard.

Xif your being WAY too judgemental. Before you believe everything you heard why don't you at least meet me in person instead of basically insulting me online & then not saying anything in person, since I don't even know what you look like. Your just bein rude man. All you do is bring up stuff that you never actually witness happen & then say I'm a liar, a repulsive person, a joke, & other things. You've go no right at all.

1)you don't know me
2)you don't know how I act
3)you've never heard me make any johns
4)then you come online & insult me

Do yourself a favor & learn some basic human decensy. Come talk to me & see for yourself that I don't do half the stuff said about me & your completely out of line for telling me not to do what you think I've done, that you never witnessed, and that I've never done.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Actually I believe this is exactly the case. I know for a fact that you youself have never heard me say anything like that in person. Rumors were started a long time ago(don't know by who) that were continued till now. It's ignorant to believe everything you hear from other people. If you believe what they told you why wouldn't the rest of GA.

& no actually I have never said that thing about the greasy hands or anything else like that. At the most I might have said " I'm playing like $hit", once or twice & that was still not to anyone who would have repeated it back to the entire smash community.

Cmon man, give me a break! You can't just say I'm lying when you don't even know. If that's the case then you are lying to make me look bad. Why IDK? I just want you guys to chill & leave me alone, about some crap you heard.

Xif your being WAY too judgemental. Before you believe everything you heard why don't you at least meet me in person instead of basically insulting me online & then not saying anything in person, since I don't even know what you look like. Your just bein rude man. All you do is bring up stuff that you never actually witness happen & then say I'm a liar, a repulsive person, a joke, & other things. You've go no right at all.

1)you don't know me
2)you don't know how I act
3)you've never heard me make any johns
4)then you come online & insult me

Do yourself a favor & learn some basic human decensy. Come talk to me & see for yourself that I don't do half the stuff said about me & your completely out of line for telling me not to do what you think I've done, that you never witnessed, and that I've never done.
You're behavior online is for me what I judge upon, which is basically blah blah blah i'll beat you blah *doesnt show up or doesnt MM said people*.

Thats what gets me personally. As for the other stuff... thats just an added, true or not.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
You're behavior online is for me what I judge upon, which is basically blah blah blah i'll beat you blah *doesnt show up or doesnt MM said people*.

Thats what gets me personally. As for the other stuff... thats just an added, true or not.
Who did I say I'd beat? I was to money match Reflex & Chaddd, & did not & that's all. I still wanna MM Reflex someday cause his Bowser's awesome. Chaddd only wanted to play Pichu so I told him I didn't wanna lose my only 2 bucks over some gimp attacks.

Who else did I back out of MM's with? I'm still gonna MM Fullmetal when I get a chance.

I never said I'd beat you, sleepyk, prac, marsfool, or any one else for that matter.

This started when I said "I don't think I belong in tier 3"
Not with "I'm gonna beat all you guys"

Look back at some past posts & you will see that I've only come here to make friends, but then you guys started hounding me, & that's when I may have gotten rude.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
omega has a good point here. the thing about the judging someone based on what u hear from other people then hating on them on the net. True or not that's prety lame.

but this shouldn't be about his or anyone else's character. This is about OMEGA VS THE WORLD!!!

Example: Yo omega I heard u got better??? aight son next time we play ima whoop ur black *** even when im still cleanin off mah rust!

It's that easy guys.

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
Whateva son I'ma get all up in dat trick Peach's patties & take what's owed, but then she'll get in mine. Hope she swallows. lolz

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'll stop the arguing then.

Final words to omega: just show up and prove yourself.
But don't you understand? That in itself is the joke right there. lolololol.

Losing to a Pichu would suck. Not being able to beat a Pichu is funny, though.:laugh:

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
But don't you understand? That in itself is the joke right there. lolololol.

Losing to a Pichu would suck. Not being able to beat a Pichu is funny, though.:laugh:
Yeah, but me & you both know, that a good Pichu can be a *****, $lut, stank, hoe a$$ character. I figured @ the time I might get owned, if you had a good enough Pichu. Some guy @ this last touney was owning with Pichu. DJnintendo I think.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yeah, but me & you both know, that a good Pichu can be a *****, $lut, stank, hoe a$$ character. I figured @ the time I might get owned, if you had a good enough Pichu. Some guy @ this last touney was owning with Pichu. DJnintendo I think.
There's just a level you reach where you're no longer the person impressed by someone 'owning with Pichu'.

For example. I have never, and will never, get owned by a Pichu.

XIF has never, and will never, get owned by a Pichu.

Carter has never, and will never, get owned by a Pichu.

Get my point here?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i own pichus regularly so i figure i'm on the same level as chaddd, xif, carter etc

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
There's just a level you reach where you're no longer the person impressed by someone 'owning with Pichu'.

For example. I have never, and will never, get owned by a Pichu.

XIF has never, and will never, get owned by a Pichu.

Carter has never, and will never, get owned by a Pichu.

Get my point here?

I guess you gauys never heard of a man named AzenZagenite

chaddd

Smash Lord
I challenge anyone who thinks they can compete against me as best melee Falco in GA!
How much money you got? Because I guarantee it's not enough.

I guess you gauys never heard of a man named AzenZagenite
Azen or no Azen, I'm never getting owned by anyone's Pichu. I'll even go as far to say as I'm never getting beaten by anyone's Pichu. Besides, his Marth was having some trouble of it's own, I don't think switching to the Pichu counterpick would do much good. :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
well all i'll say is that he has beaten very good players with pichu.I Even watched him stocked some falco player(lolzz) once back in the day. but whatever....that was Azen back at his prime. :)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
who in ga plays falco besides datman

that's right we just gave ss118 a contender's spot for best falco in ga

this state sux

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Cornell can play Falco. I can play Falco, and Tsunami can play Falco.

3 MOAR PEOPLEZZZZZZZZZ

(Good point though Tong... wtf at only 1 Falco main)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I do find it odd that we have more Ganondorfs than Falcos >_>

Pretty original state we are. Were like the opposite of Florida. And the evil twin of Cali who has waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too many Marth and Sheik Players.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I've never been big on the "best _____" in the state cause it doesnt really mean anything if you still dont win money.

Which is why i let it go in one ear and out the other when people say i have the best doc (or kirby) in the state.

However, if we have to degrade ourselves to assigning "best ofs" in the state, i think it outta go to somebody who goes to tournys.

ss118

Smash Master
How much money you got? Because I guarantee it's not enough.
probably enough to catch your intrest.

who in ga plays falco besides datman

that's right we just gave ss118 a contender's spot for best falco in ga

this state sux
sorry?

Cornell can play Falco. I can play Falco, and Tsunami can play Falco.

3 MOAR PEOPLEZZZZZZZZZ

(Good point though Tong... wtf at only 1 Falco main)

I've never been big on the "best _____" in the state cause it doesnt really mean anything if you still dont win money.

Which is why i let it go in one ear and out the other when people say i have the best doc (or kirby) in the state.

However, if we have to degrade ourselves to assigning "best ofs" in the state, i think it outta go to somebody who goes to tournys.

Not the place to agrue, so I won't go to detail, but I have driver's liscense and I can't travel.
I actually get mine next week, but I'm not heading to Atlanta with it anytime soon.
And I'm pretty sure your counter-argument would include Col Bol, who I believe doen't have parents who resent video games >.>

As I said, not the place to argue. BTW, Druggy's in Valdosta atm. Maybe you should play him.

Top Bottom