• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
well im confirmed cant enter singles cause of money issues </3

im still doing teams with my boy PLUR. <3

matt also I live in te same apartment complex but just a different number so text me it so i can give you the address

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
yo guys we are not coming tonight unless someone can house us (and tells us soon cause it's already late).

what time would we have to show up by to enter singles but not doubles? b/c we would rather not wake up at 7am if we don't have to

also Mahone says to let Darksyde know that he can't team with him unless we have housing tonight

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
It's come to my attention that some people aren't taking the starting times for doubles seriously enough, let me clarify I have every intention to DQ ANYONE who is late for any event. If your not at the venue before noon kiss doubles goodbye. We have to strict of a time limit for you guys to ruin this tournament by jerking each other off instead of being here on time.

Also bring setups :)

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
but snap

you didnt answer my question

if we want to skip doubles and only do singles, when do we have to arrive by?

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
thats cute and all but there's no time given for singles registration, so I want to make sure we're there on time.

BEHR

Smash Hero
chill

matt aight b ill see you and those black kids <3 in the morn

plur cant wait to see you buddy. we gunna **** teams n__________________n

mb?

Smash Journeyman
well im not going to this bc i do not have a ride any more :(:(:(:(:(:( unles some one wants to come pick me up i live like a hour and 20 min maybe les away from the venue i got like 15$ if that helps just need a rid there

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Yeeeeah this is in a few hours!!! I'm going to be the guy with the beard, so come find me so we can play. I have a couple extra bucks for MMs and this is going to be my first brawl tourney so first come first serve.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
indeed. my bad bro, i really thought you had it already since it was in my phone. i mustve just moved it over from my old phone.

wait you were all up in the phone number status thread on my fb. shoulda added it then, son.

anyway, i'm ready, so come get me when you and the others are ready

Top Bottom