• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! 2: Stop the car: March 19th Ft. Dr.PP, M2k, Newlyweds, dogy & MORE

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
is your Link ready for myyyyyyyy Link... I learned how to jump when i take out my bombs... im pro
yeah well i bet you cant jump. pick out a bomb. then drop the bomb. then fall a little bit. then grab the bomb again. then land with link all at once.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I just got a new hand me down car, I'm so asian, its a 2002 Honda Civic (Its somehow an upgrade, sadly) . I also requested off for this, I'm like 99.9% now, anyone want to give me housing the night before?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I just got a new hand me down car, I'm so asian, its a 2002 Honda Civic (Its somehow an upgrade, sadly) . I also requested off for this, I'm like 99.9% now, anyone want to give me housing the night before?
I suppose I can house you since we are like 15 minutes away from this tourney. I'm at uncc. you probably remember me.
:o

*CT*

Smash Lord
I suppose I can house you since we are like 15 minutes away from this tourney. I'm at uncc. you probably remember me.
:o
Oh ok, I thought this was during Spring Break though, I went to the Union Building and played Smash there one weekend while visiting a friend, dont suppose you were there were you?

I played against a Falco and a Toon Link?

EDIT: Your tag is very familiar ^_^

archer.

Smash Lord
Oh ok, I thought this was during Spring Break though, I went to the Union Building and played Smash there one weekend while visiting a friend, dont suppose you were there were you?

Yeah, he was the Falco and I was the Toon Link.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman

yeah that was us. but i'm also going to be at uncc during spring break so you can totally stay here.

*CT*

Smash Lord
yeah that was us. but i'm also going to be at uncc during spring break so you can totally stay here.
Alright, I'm requesting the Friday before this off from work, do you mind if I just come around noon and just smash with you guys, etc.

@Arch- I'll do TL dittos with you ;o

archer.

Smash Lord
TL dittos are dumb and I don't like doing them. There's too much spam for even me to handle. =[

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'm requesting the Friday before this off from work, do you mind if I just come around noon and just smash with you guys, etc.

@Arch- I'll do TL dittos with you ;o

yeah thats perfect.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I challenge all OoS Brawlers to MMs :O and Dr.PP >.<

Let me know if anyone is interested.
If I'm able to make it without straining my expenses :p

0Room

Smash Lord
Lol I'll start taking on MMs in Melee as well
See if we can get that hype train started again, like we did in the Karnfest thread

Gotta play
Bl@ckchris
Snap *Double or Nothing*

Who else

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I'm glad you enjoyed my day 1 Sentinel Dylan. My Super Skrull is alot better and you can't time me out with Iron Man now.

edit: I don't understand why people complain about Sentinel. Have you seen Phoenix?
plus akuma, wolverine, and x-23 who play rushdown tear sentinel apart like a can of sardines

double edit:skrull can be zoned out pretty bad, but I know a way around that.

Top Bottom