• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4! (Columbus GA, September 1st) FUN CANCELLING!

S0FT

Smash Ace
I cant think of anything to say...
Oh yeah, Gerbil I can bring my 15" lcd flat screen with a cube if you want!

-Chad-

Slackerator
RAM- Sorry I missed you on AIM : ( I was at Ambix's house playing Tales of Symphonia for most of the night with my crew.

I just realized this too... Lloyd, Kratos, and Zelos can do a POWAH WHAVE!

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
i wanna go to this but i have court this month and i might be loosing my license. if i do can anyone gimme a ride?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo, put me and Mr.p on the Pre-REg list X2X. And you owe me some friendlies playa, you too Gerbil I want to see how much better you have got since the last time we played.

Seph20

Smash Cadet
SHOUTS OUT!! To all the fine smashers I got the opportunity to smash with at Smash Aid, it was an honor. I know I'm way past late and I was probably supposed to post that on the SA shoutouts page.. But I could'nt find the page... (Since I phail at smashboards)

ANYWAY!! I will definitely be at this tournament and hope to see everyone (Atlantic South), who can make it, there.

-.- And how am I not on the prereg list? I live in Columbus GA!!! .....Alpha you phail!!!

~Runs~

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
True, too true.

But i have to say; i watched the whole series in one sitting one day.

After walkin around for 10 minutes, i was like "Ya know, i coulda watched the first ep, one of the ones in the middle ( i obviously forgot what number ) and the last one; and could have been on my way"

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I SUMMON THE ALPHA GUNDAM!!!

. . . Alpha?
Did you know offically that the Wing Zero Gundam, is the most powerful of all the gundams. But my favorite is the Death Gundam, (Dou's gundam).

p.s Ram I will give you that call.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Did you know offically that the Wing Zero Gundam, is the most powerful of all the gundams. But my favorite is the Death Gundam, (Dou's gundam).

p.s Ram I will give you that call.
Yeah . . . I never watched any Gundam.

Where the hell is Alpha? This thread is moving awful slow.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Mobile Fighter G-Gundam BIATCHES!

The representative of Neo America, the rags to riches pilot, with the Boxing style Gundam -- the GUNDAM MAXTER....

ladies and gentlemen, CHIBODEE CROCKET!! :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, G-Gundam couldn't have been more stereotypical. The mexican gundam had a sombrero and music shakers...

eastheaven

Smash Ace
EARLY "I need a car from Atlanta" post
Anyone passing through Atlanta or near any marta station and has car space and wants to take me along

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Heavyarms is top tier in that PS fighting game...

everyone knows I can't make it to this, yeah? -_-
Is he? I'm assuming you mean Battle Assault 2? I went Zaku II/Zaku II S, personally. "No one can stand against the Red Comet!"

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

I got fun cancelled today at band camp. :(

Our first ****ing game is on september 1st.

they was all like "HEY DOGY, WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL, WHERE WE **** UP YOUR SMASH SCHEDULE. " :(

i'm pissed. :(

RAM

Smash Lord
This work for me in tight spots Dogy!!! make a scarecrow of yourself and put your clothes on it, it won't fail. But your band buds will notice you are missing alot of key notes during the half time performance.

Prac352

Smash Lord
This work for me in tight spots Dogy!!! make a scarecrow of yourself and put your clothes on it, it won't fail. But your band buds will notice you are missing alot of key notes during the half time performance.
Ram only thinks this works. In reality, it's just that nobody cares that he's gone. XD

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
omg i so wanna go. if i do i could hook up with ga peach. (this is shannon, btw, marty :O). i don't know... i probly won't be able to go, but i'll try.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Everybody neds to go see The Simpsons Movie.

HI-****ING-LARIOUS!

Homer for Brawl.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Glad to see I made the pre-reg list already. I'll be there, and I'll bring a 1 TV+Wii as well as tons of tapes, a surge protector and maybe an extension cord.

Anybody who brings a TV is automatically in brackets.

Just kidding.

Top Bottom