• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4! (Columbus GA, September 1st) FUN CANCELLING!

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
why do you need housing? just teleport there and back. that's what i do...
with traffic being like it is in georgia (I-75 ftw) the only way to get anywhere is to teleport, which i WOULD do, but you stole my f*ing teleporter!!!! geez marty, just cuz you're black don't mean you can just steal everyone's valuable belongings.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
^^^^oh yeah. you never did get your controller back from when you came to huntsville at moogle's, did you? that sucks having to break in a new one. it's about time for me to get a new one....

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well i dunno how many peeps are comin with me for sure but u can count me in cause im not gonna miss this series for nothin. this will be my third. If JMOAN cant come i need a teammate. Nite? Reflex?

Prac352

Smash Lord
well i dunno how many peeps are comin with me for sure but u can count me in cause im not gonna miss this series for nothin. this will be my third. If JMOAN cant come i need a teammate. Nite? Reflex?
I don't know if Nite has a teamate yet, though bobby has put in his request. Reflex and I are teaming for this one.

The Two Infinities and Beyond!

. . . We're both number 8 on our respective power rankings. Shuttup. It's clever.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
That actually is pretty clever... in a weird... sorta way... O.o

Anyways, Alpha and I have yet to decide a team name rofl. I do wish his account would let me edit posts though, I can't edit the first post and I have important information to put in there!!! ARGH!

EDIT: The following will be edited into the first post as soon as SWF lets me do it... >.< (yes this is copy and pasted from what I typed)

~~~~~~~~
Gerbil's Spectacular Edit Section:

Because I rock with my wannabe Mod powers, I created this little spot for meself to edit in important information that I have access to, and that Alpha just doesn't feel like posting :p. Anyways.

Last time we had once again, just enough TVs for what we needed to do (about 13 or so I think). This time, we are requesting that you please, please, PLEASE bring TVs!!! Cubes and games are important too, but we only have 7 TVs to start with, and we will need plenty more. VCRs are your choice, I don't want to give the responsibility of uploading videos to Mike, but I will ask him if he would do it. If there is something specific you want recorded, and you have the means/time/VCR/tape to do it, go ahead, but try NOT to slow the pace down. If it is taking too much time, I will have no choice but to cut in and stop it. This should not be a problem in the first place.

The managers would also like me to point out their food/drink policy once again. Food/drinks are NOT allowed past the carpeted area! For those who don't know where it starts, it starts right at their main register, where the black bulletin and the giant Doom advertisement is at. Water is probably fine, but we cannot have any other type of beverage or food in there. This is why we have a cafeteria section. Granted it's small, but you can always just pick a corner and leave your stuff there, noone is going to touch it. (I mean, who would touch your nasty McDonald's egg biscuit thingy? ^.^)

Here's something new being addressed. Bad language. Um.... yeah... >.> We're all adults, and even if you're not an adult, you're obviously responsible enough as a person if your parents allow you to come to this. However, the building is a family (read: for teens) place, and the managers have kindly asked me to inform you that "If they so choose to use foul language, that is up to them. Just please ask them not to be so loud with it, as we are still running this day as a regular business day." So yeah, bad language = don't be louder than me (I'm pretty loud anyways ^.^)

If there's anything else I need to address, I will edit it here later. :)
~~~~~~~

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alright. Thread re-created in the Tournament Discussion Section. We don't have to let this one die actually, but the requirements to post a tournament in there is to have at least 50 people in attendance, and we easily did that for the last 3 tournaments. I figured I'd try and attract just a slight bit more and we'll hopefully see the results.

You can continue to post in here, or better yet in there and give us your support!

-Chad-

Slackerator
dammit we can't yell *** 'em up!?

This makes me sad.

Rook's not coming!? Dam! I was regretting turning down his offer to buy that controller I used after I left Smash Aid : (

GA Peach

Smash Lord
with traffic being like it is in georgia (I-75 ftw) the only way to get anywhere is to teleport, which i WOULD do, but you stole my f*ing teleporter!!!! geez marty, just cuz you're black don't mean you can just steal everyone's valuable belongings.
:confused: yeah, it does...geez, get with the program. :chuckle:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Since I sort of stole Marty's bag, does that mean asians get stealing priority?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
omg i so wanna go. if i do i could hook up with ga peach. (this is shannon, btw, marty :O). i don't know... i probly won't be able to go, but i'll try.
if you don't make it to this shannon, i will be very disappointed...that, and i will come to huntsville just to drop kick you

Rayku

Smash Lord
Since I guess Bobby claimed Nite just now, even though I asked him at the end of SA, I need a teammate I guess. Anyone interested? Unfortunately Dogy is not attending u.u

Gerbil

Smash Champion
OK... so... the other thread needs more attention to show off how large this is... *feels awkward*

Use the other thread please!!! Even if it is just spam rofl.

Gief

Smash Rookie
he had my PS2, and my teleporter, but now i have them back, and nothing makes me happier
Dammit Marty, you misplace my PS2 more than a old couple with alzheimer's misplace themselves. And you don't need a teleporter when you can sprout monkey wings.

*eats his mayo*

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
if you don't make it to this shannon, i will be very disappointed...that, and i will come to huntsville just to drop kick you
this all depends on da bills. i needs mo monies D: if i could borrow some cash from the folks then i should be fine to come. if i can, i'll give you a lift and NOT get lost this time:grin:

you know, i may just not come just so i can see what it's like to witness a man of your size to fly through the air and drop kick someone. the pain will be worth it. don't forget your nunchuks!:laugh:

chaddd

Smash Lord
I propose a Crew Battle:

Chaddd vs CDE

I get 8 stocks, you guys get 4 a piece. I'll put in 10 dollars and you guys put in a dollar each. Take my moneyyy.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You serious Chad? I can't speak for the others, but I'd throw in a dollar to get the chance to wipe out those 8 stocks. :p

Ares726

Smash Ace
I'll put in a dollar. I want to see these new trickies you must have that give you that much confidence.

CDE= X2X, Reflex, Gerbil, Prac, Ares, Tsunami, Torg, DP, Nice1, Seph/Ninja. Is that about right guys?

Prac352

Smash Lord
I propose a Crew Battle:

Chaddd vs CDE

I get 8 stocks, you guys get 4 a piece. I'll put in 10 dollars and you guys put in a dollar each. Take my moneyyy.
chaddd is too **** raw.

I'd like a $5 mm with you at this.

EDIT: Changed my mind. I don't think I'm up for the "crew" battle.

nice1

Smash Lord
I'll put in a dollar. I want to see these new trickies you must have that give you that much confidence.

CDE= X2X, Reflex, Gerbil, Prac, Ares, Tsunami, Torg, DP, Nice1, Seph/Ninja. Is that about right guys?
wrong i might not be goin to this

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
marty i have you on reserve for any and all teams tournaments. Why would I want anyone else?
Dude, **** that ****. I'm teaming with him whether you like it or not. (You can move back to Florida if you don't btw.)

Top Bottom