• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4! (Columbus GA, September 1st) FUN CANCELLING!

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this, and this time I'm actually gonna play instead of making jokes all day.

Oh yeah, Wes' mama so dumb when she falls a sleep she falls out of her bed and the sun is in her house so she ate a magazine. HA HA HA HA what a stupid *****.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Repost for cars
I can show up at any MARTA station or just stay where I am at GaTech, so if anyone is headed through that area and has a car space, please pick me up.
I have gas dollars plus I sleep in the car so I'll be quiet.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Repost for cars
I can show up at any MARTA station or just stay where I am at GaTech, so if anyone is headed through that area and has a car space, please pick me up.
I have gas dollars plus I sleep in the car so I'll be quiet.
That goes for me too. Who ever is taking Tong is obligated to come get me too.
We're a team! You can't take one without the other.

This is also my 1000th post.
So someone is obligated to give us a ride because of this.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Any antelope?
Nuh-uh
Hippo?
Nope. Kid, you wanna live with us, you gotta eat like us.

I mean, seriously guys. I rock the Mickey Mouse hat.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lmao. I'm glad someone caught on to that. Earlier in school today, someone went off of that.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Any antelope?
Nuh-uh
Hippo?
Nope. Kid, you wanna live with us, you gotta eat like us.

I mean, seriously guys. I rock the Mickey Mouse hat.
...Keith, when we get the chance, we need to drive around with all the disney songs I have blaring. No one around here ever appreciates them enough, and I'm stuck singing "Be Prepared", "Gaston", etc by myself.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I officially declare my presence at this event and notice how hardcore even my post is for such an event. The font I used is called IMPACT. Hardcore.

Prac352

Smash Lord
...Keith, when we get the chance, we need to drive around with all the disney songs I have blaring. No one around here ever appreciates them enough, and I'm stuck singing "Be Prepared", "Gaston", etc by myself.
Haha! For TO2 I subjected everybody in my car to Disney. Surprisingly, a few of them kept up with me.

EDIT: I can house up to eight people for this. Priority goes to Oos.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Haha! For TO2 I subjected everybody in my car to Disney. Surprisingly, a few of them kept up with me.

EDIT: I can house up to eight people for this. Priority goes to Oos.
*raises hand*
Me, Chad, probably Iori, maybe Nite, maybe someone else? 4-5 from around Memphis plz.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*raises hand*
Me, Chad, probably Iori, maybe Nite, maybe someone else? 4-5 from around Memphis plz.
DJ Boon said that he wants to come to this and team with me (although sept 1st is the last day of rush at Rhodes), so he would be on that list? I told him to get in contact with you, spacenuts, about arranging a ride...

I posted a while ago about housing -- am I okay? (haha ARE YOU OKHAY?) I'm still OOS grr.

Prac352

Smash Lord
*raises hand*
take us 4 from NFL on prac bro cause we will need housing to even think of coming
^I can handle all 8-9 of you, though you may have to pretend to like each other.

DJ Boon said that he wants to come to this and team with me (although sept 1st is the last day of rush at Rhodes), so he would be on that list? I told him to get in contact with you, spacenuts, about arranging a ride...

I posted a while ago about housing -- am I okay? (haha ARE YOU OKHAY?) I'm still OOS grr.
You might want to check with alpha or Seph about housing first. You've seen my house, 8-9 is pushing it. If You can't find any other place to be, I'll take you on as well.

EDIT: I need to know exactly what everybody's plans are. Who all is coming? When will you be arriving? Pet allergies?

I have two dogs and a cat. We can hole one dog up in another room and put the cat outside. But there's no way around you guys sharing floor space with my puppy.

EDIT2: I can house on Friday night and Saturday night. You guys have to be gone by 9:30 Sunday morning.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Wow. I just found this topic. I shall talk to my dad about coming to this. Then again, we have a football games we have to do Friday nights. Luckily it is one of those games where we only take a pep band and I might be able to ask to skip it.

Unconfirmed for awhile.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
yo nite if you come to this im coming too...

more teams ******... yes please

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm stealing Sunshine and Tilly and they shall become my underlings. also housing with INN peeps is too good. DIBS ON MY RECLINER CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!
*has secretly already stolen Tilly*

O.O

*runs away to Canada to make Tilly a Free Dog*

^.^

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
:) Gerbil's signature is incorrect! hehehahahohohahahaha (ganon taunt noises)

Top Bottom