• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S3! (Columbus GA, May 5th) Southern Circuit Event II!

-Chad-

Slackerator
WHO WANTS A MONEY MATCH? /all caps

I'll play anyone's Falcon, Falco, or Fox with my Pichu for 5$.

Ganon money matches are negotiable these days, considering NO ONE EVER ACCEPTS THEM.

Any takers?
I'll play your Pichu with my Falco and Fox.

I'll also play your Pichu and Ganon with my Pikachu.

Y/N?

Prac352

Smash Lord
I'll play your Pichu with my Falco and Fox.

I'll also play your Pichu and Ganon with my Pikachu.

Y/N?
Yeahuzz!

Another name battle!

"Who's winning!?"
"I DON'T GIVE A ****"

XD
Pikachad and Chadddondorf are teh roxorz.

Jx31

Smash Ace
WHO WANTS A MONEY MATCH? /all caps

I'll play anyone's Falcon, Falco, or Fox with my Pichu for 5$.

Ganon money matches are negotiable these days, considering NO ONE EVER ACCEPTS THEM.

Any takers?

Even though I can kiss my cash goodbye I'll mm your Ganon for 5$ 3/5 if you accept.

Oh and totally off topic but thanks again for the matches Alpha, now that I have some time to think about it I was able to play Marth/Ganondorf in an more controlled manner than normal(less sds! Though there were still plenty >.>). I hope I didn't bore you too much! (All the chars you used against me were beastly btw....though what you did with the Samus..I don't want to talk about it :( )

Gerbil

Smash Champion
^Welcome to the Columbus smashers ;) Hope to see you more often now that Alpha has officially "initiated" you in the art of Arse ***** By Samus :D

And Chaddd I WOULD MM your ganon had I the money, but perhaps you'll settle for some friendlies? I'm looking for more serious ended friendlies since all of Columbus ganons suck. (we don't have any ganons... mindgamed? o.O)

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Hey wes what time might Chad be driving by? I have a final @ 2:50 PM and I'm supposed to have till 5:40 to finish it(though hopefully it won't take that long)

chaddd

Smash Lord
I don't recall agreeing to take anyone, and I'm sure as hell not driving all the way to Columbus. I'm still awestruck by Alpha's awesomeness for being able to handle such drives. I don't know what the plan for this thing is, I just know I'm getting there. Unfortunately, and at the risk of sounding like a ****, I don't really care all that much who shows and who doesn't. I just know I'm not driving more than 3 miles out of the way to pick anyone up, assuming I drive anywhere. Sorry, peoples. I don't have the money to drive my gas eating machine. Especially to Columbus.

EDIT: My back right tire has a plug in it from running over random glass in the road, my driver's side window only stays open using duct tape, and I get about 10 miles to the gallon, apparently.

EDIT: I don't think you realize how much my "car" sucks.

EDIT: Seriously.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I don't recall agreeing to take anyone, and I'm sure as hell not driving all the way to Columbus. I'm still awestruck by Alpha's awesomeness for being able to handle such drives. I don't know what the plan for this thing is, I just know I'm getting there. Unfortunately, and at the risk of sounding like a ****, I don't really care all that much who shows and who doesn't. I just know I'm not driving more than 3 miles out of the way to pick anyone up, assuming I drive anywhere. Sorry, peoples. I don't have the money to drive my gas eating machine. Especially to Columbus.

EDIT: My back right tire has a plug in it from running over random glass in the road, my driver's side window only stays open using duct tape, and I get about 10 miles to the gallon, apparently.

Least it can take you from A to B. Going from A to Z is'nt needed. :\

Prac352

Smash Lord

yeah...so i might not make it to this...
You and me both, sambo... you and me both:(
Me three. Columbus is just too far.

I'll be preparing for Lasers in the mean time :o
Um, wtf guys?

I really want all of you here. Every smash opportunity makes me better and I want to play with the best and the worst.

You guys aren't coming to one of the biggest smash events in Ga? With a distance John? Seriously, grow some testicles and find a way here. You will not regret it.

Having said all this, my pos is in the shop currently. So I won't be able to pickup anybody. Otherwise I probably would.

Ares726

Smash Ace
For real guys, that's pretty weak. This is going to be the biggest tournament in GA since SA VII (even bigger than FP), and y'all aren't coming because Columbus is "too far". That's junk. Columbus is an hour and a half from Atlanta/Conyers. It can't be more than 3 hours from y'all. Even if it was four hours though, that's nothing. INN V was about nine hours away. We need Renegade to narrate all the crew battles, we need Chaddd to come beast Mid-South and Florida with t3h Ganonz0rz, Marty's gotta come to do some Roy v. Marth mm, and Laijin has to come to rep YL. The four of y'all can come and pick up Tong on the way. Just split gas money and it'll be fine. Anyway, in summary, a GA tournament won't be the same without y'all. I'll see ya Saturday.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
There will be no beasting FL my Friends. that is all.
FL wont be able to make it up cause they're gunna have to pay $20 bucks in tolls just to get out of their state! XD

JK

That's the one thing I hate(d) about goin to orlando though. Learn to pay taxes, ya bums.

Ey yo X2X, ya know what I almost forgot about?

Our McGriddles Match. >.<

Ares726

Smash Ace
ATTN GPC: Is there any way y'all can go pick up Chaddd/C/Marty/Renegade/Laijin?

ATTN Atlanta Smashers: Same question.

ATTN North GA: Same question.

ATTN Conyers: Y'all are coming right?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
erm housing check number 2: me + exarch in need for friday
ill get back to you on that derf.

FL wont be able to make it up cause they're gunna have to pay $20 bucks in tolls just to get out of their state! XD

JK

That's the one thing I hate(d) about goin to orlando though. Learn to pay taxes, ya bums.

Ey yo X2X, ya know what I almost forgot about?

Our McGriddles Match. >.<
OH SNAP McGriddles!

GA Peach

Smash Lord

believe me when i say i am trying to go. my problem is that i don't have my own car, and i live in the opposite direction of everyone else. if someone were to come and pick me up, i could put in for gas and stuff, and it would be greatly appreciated. let me know, i guess, for i know of no one who can help me as of yet

eastheaven

Smash Ace

EXCPUSE ME WHERE AM I ON THAT LIST
It's just ARES trying to keep me out of this :( :( :( :( :confused: :chuckle: :lick: :confused: :mad: :psycho: :laugh: :) ;) :mad: :p :psycho: :chuckle: :psycho: :chuckle: :mad: :confused:

Ares726

Smash Ace
I thought you had a ride. Yes Tong. I'm trying to keep you out so I can see your "smiley explosion". Now that I've seen it:

SOMEBODY PICK UP TONG!!!!

Edit: I believe you Marty. I know you want to be here. And I know everybody else I listed wants to come to. It's hard when you don't have a car. I wish I could come get you but I've got a final on Saturday at 8 am. Otherwise I'd be picking y'all up. We're all just victims of circumstance as of now. Keep trying though man, I know you'll find a way.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yea. If someone is gonna come pick me up, then sure. But 1 hour and half is too far just to find anyone to take me there. Thats like going to Alabama, like I said before. Its a pretty long distance Ares and its WAY~ beyond the bus route. The only way to get there by bus is to throw in like.. $30-50 for a greyhound to columbus. And thats just too much money considering I have almost no hope in winning the tournament.
Putting up a ton of gas money just to get there even if I did have a car is just too much money since I know I don't have a chance at winning. So the effort overall is a waste of time. :\

See you guys at lasers(once again).

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
w/e laijin, like every tourny you say your coming and then you then you start johning about its to far or the price is to high or w/e.
Chaddd: 10 miles per gallon OUCH >.<
Gerbil: did you ever talk to cyber about teh housing???

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Yea. If someone is gonna come pick me up, then sure. But 1 hour and half is too far just to find anyone to take me there. Thats like going to Alabama, like I said before. Its a pretty long distance Ares and its WAY~ beyond the bus route. The only way to get there by bus is to throw in like.. $30-50 for a greyhound to columbus. And thats just too much money considering I have almost no hope in winning the tournament.
Putting up a ton of gas money just to get there even if I did have a car is just too much money since I know I don't have a chance at winning. So the effort overall is a waste of time. :\

I have a car, and I feel the exact same way. I'm not saying yes or no yet though, because I have been thinking about it the pass couple of days and it's an extremely long ride (my car has no A/C .___________. ) and I def have no hopes in winning. The only thing I would get out of this is probably hanging out with smashers or some ****, and I could do that here. That's it though. But if I did still decide to go, C lives literally 2 minutes from me, Renegade is 10, ATL in like...20-25, so...w/e. I'll think on it I guess.

Edit: If I go, which I just might, everyone in my car is putting in gas, no question.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Twister, if you come and pick up those folks on the way you will be the savior of this tournament. I'll even pay your door fee for you if you come.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Twister, if you come and pick up those folks on the way you will be the savior of this tournament. I'll even pay your door fee for you if you come.
Ya cool cool, but like I said it's a maybe. Just thought I'd say something since I haven't been on in a sec. Just trying to weigh out the benefits for me, because I'm all about doing what's in Twister's best interest, you know, since he rocks and stuff.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Twister is amazing. If you come, I'll do some friendlies with you if you want.

If that in Twister's best interests that is.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I will bring my laptop cooler if you car me twister, it doubles as a air conditioning and cupholder

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
I will bring my laptop cooler if you car me twister, it doubles as a air conditioning and cupholder
Lol, ok, gas money never hurts either. But I did think about it, and I'll just come. Originally I was gonna go to Yugioh regionals (say what you want) but, it's a two day event so I'll catch the 2nd half on Sunday. So...just gimme gas money because if there's not enough gas, I'm not going, plain and simple, and I'll pick you up, and Laijin too I suppose. I should be on AIM l8r on tonight, so send me yo address or somethin d00d.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I wasn't able to talk to them anymore, but they seemed extremely doubtful in the first place. Their problem with it is us not giving them enough advanced warning. With G4S4 being planned a little farther ahead in time, THEN they can offer some housing for a night, but not this time. Sorry guys :(

You know you lived in GA all your life when 1 1/2 hours drive is just too long >.>

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
YAY!!! Twister saves the day!!! Perhaphs Marty/C/Chaddd as well as Tong/Laijin? Man, that'd be a lot of people. Unless you drive an SUV or a van that wouldn't work... O well. You still saved the day!!!
Oh yeah, forgot about Marty, I guess I'll see if he wants in as well. Nah dude, my Neon only holds like...1......2......5, five people exactly.

You know you lived in GA all your life when 1 1/2 hours drive is just too long >.>
Aside from that, it's a long time if you just downright, don't care about going. That was my problem at first, I like the game of smash and all, but it's FAR from my favorite, and committing long *** car rides for something you only care about half-heartedly almost swayed me from coming, like it might do others. But I'll still come, can't be that bad I suppose.

Prac352

Smash Lord

Laijin, henceforth, shall be known as GaJohn.

Seriously . . . get here.

Top Bottom