• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

Maven89

Smash Master
Enough on me, time for the rest of the game

I don't think we should all settle in on Nabe being the guaranteed lylo lynch after Hardbody. I still think it's almost definitely Nabe but there needs to be more discussion on that. Please as town start looking through Badwolf, Jdietz, and Nabe and find out whose scummier.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
lol jk I'm scum
dude

****ing GREAT acting on your part. yu actually had karebear considering that you were town with how you argued today. i also bull****ted some stuff in our argument earlier that i didnt really believe in but i was scrounging up whatever i culd cuz yur counterpoints were nearly airtight. props

Maven89

Smash Master
and yeah I feel ****ty about hammering myself, that was a spur of the moment "**** it" decision that I immediately regretted.

Kantrip

Kantplay
In case I die toNight:

Badwolf and Dietz are town. Badwolfs early interactions with jexs are 100% not SvS and I would stake the game on Jdietz being town based on his almost lynch D2 and everything that came after. This is regardless of flip.

Sons of Hardbody is for sure town if maven flips scum. If maven flips town, kill them dead with the fury of 1000 suns.

If maven flips scum look heavily at ruy. The gunsmith claim was a terrible scum move and I wouldnt put it past him to also fake-clear his scum mate. If maven flips town ruy is clear.

Nabe should have died last Night. It worries me that he didn't. If maven flips scum, Nabe is who I'd look at for his partner before Ruy. And if maven flips town, the team is Sons of Hardbody + Nabe.

TL;DR we can't lose this game unless we let scum slip into our town pool. On a maven scum flip lynch Nabe->Ruy. On a maven town flip lynch marshy->Nabe.

Maven89

Smash Master
I'd also point out that Nabe's roleblocks never really made sense. Ruy pointed this out himself D3. Roleblock being town seems very unlikely to me, especially since the town has two investigation roles as well as a combat medic and (probably) a hunter.

Only thing I'd point about Badwolf is the possibility that it was either a purposeful bus on Jex (Hardbody did bus Jex), or that Jex/Badwolf were scum hoping for people to go "no way those two are aligned" that ended up backfiring with Jex's push getting him lynched. I find those two scenarios incredibly unlikely, especially the later, but since the next non-Hardbody lynch will decide the game I hope Badwolf will post more and let people figure it out.

Despite all of my "We're not sure it's Nabe, it might be someone else" I still 95% think it's Nabe, especially since he's the role block.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Bad time for a quicklynch, hating mafia atm and don't really want to get a post in.

Nabe should have died last Night. It worries me that he didn't. If maven flips scum, Nabe is who I'd look at for his partner before Ruy. And if maven flips town, the team is Sons of Hardbody + Nabe.
I'm scum on ANY Maven flip? So that means you would have been pursuing me toDay?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not even sure right now how to feel. Maven if you were really Town Gunsmith, you hella didn't act like it.

PoE.

It took you way too long to out the roleblock. And I guess if Maven is the role he says he is, mafia would need a roleblock badly.

Maven89

Smash Master
Nah Jdietz I did and i explained every action I took, many of the multiple times. You chose to ignore this and just believe Hardbody's wall of ****

Maven89

Smash Master
Nah that's cool

No need for me to be so bitter, with hardbodys flip and ruy confirmed town the game is still won unless everyone falls for some more blatant hardbody bs. So by hardbody, I hope you enjoyed this cause you still lost

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Maven89 [4] - Sons of Hardbody, Badwolf, Jdietz43, Maven89

Not Voting: Potassium, Red Ryu, Nabe

Maven89 [Town Gunsmith] has been lynched.
Day 4 ends, Night 4 begins. Send in all Night Actions within 48 hours.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Jdietz43 [Town Hunter] has been killed during the Night.

Day 5 begins. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline: Last minute of Wednesday, Nov. 26th!

:059:

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
@ #HBC | BadWolf #HBC | BadWolf , @ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe , @ Kantrip Kantrip , @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

I'm gonna make this 100% crystal clear. Do not rush this Day.

We are town. If you're going to come in here and drop a lazy vote on us, that's you throwing the game right there.

I don't know what the **** is going on exactly, but give me a day irl to lay out some thoughts and things for you to consider.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ #HBC | BadWolf #HBC | BadWolf , @ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe , @ Kantrip Kantrip , @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

I'm gonna make this 100% crystal clear. Do not rush this Day.

We are town. If you're going to come in here and drop a lazy vote on us, that's you throwing the game right there.

I don't know what the **** is going on exactly, but give me a day irl to lay out some thoughts and things for you to consider.

I'm waiting on a claim from you and that is it.

Top Bottom