• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

Maven89

Smash Master
His votes and Hardbody's votes are also almost always the same the rest of the day, voting for Jdietz right after each other and currently pushing for KevinM

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
well that was surprising. i expected ruy n maven to both come in here and jump on the dogpile of my slot. ruys goin for the kevin lynch while maven is pushing some horse**** connection between me n ruy that no sane person will actually believe to be the case. i vividly remember ruy stating yesterday that he was paying attention to me vs nabe in a "i think 1 of these 2 is scum" kind of deal and pointing out that ruy and i have similar voting history as a reason to be partners is miles deep into reach city without context behind those votes

maven def lookin slimy from this **** n im worried that kevin may be town with a mislynch of me right after the fact after maven tries to push a ruy/sons team. i have tomorrow n tuesday off so ima work up the motivation to read thru these 2 slots

this would also mean that ruy looks bad in any combination of him/maven/kevin and hed thus be the middle ground? more at 11

@ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary

theres some food for thought holla @ me

Maven89

Smash Master
well that was surprising. i expected ruy n maven to both come in here and jump on the dogpile of my slot. ruys goin for the kevin lynch while maven is pushing some horse**** connection between me n ruy that no sane person will actually believe to be the case. i vividly remember ruy stating yesterday that he was paying attention to me vs nabe in a "i think 1 of these 2 is scum" kind of deal and pointing out that ruy and i have similar voting history as a reason to be partners is miles deep into reach city without context behind those votes

maven def lookin slimy from this **** n im worried that kevin may be town with a mislynch of me right after the fact after maven tries to push a ruy/sons team. i have tomorrow n tuesday off so ima work up the motivation to read thru these 2 slots

this would also mean that ruy looks bad in any combination of him/maven/kevin and hed thus be the middle ground? more at 11

@ #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary

theres some food for thought holla @ me
So do you believe Ruy is scummy or not? I was confused by your post

Unvote

chaco|rajam
I still want to hear @ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe 's input before any hammer

And although Ryu isn't clear at all, there is no way Ryu is dying before marshy, regardless of toDay's flip.

But most importantly, MAVEN MUST NOT BE LYNCHED BEFORE MARSHY / RUY. There are small signs that Maven is town, like:

#181: Seems unnecessary attention to bring on himself and JeXs if he were JeXs' scummate.

#482: Rereading when close to a hammer? Lean of town sign here.

And there is a BIG sign that MAVEN IS TOWN, which is the analysis I made in #898. It's so important that I'm gonna post it again and everyone thinking Maven is scum ( @ Kantrip Kantrip ) must read it carefully:

Unvote

chaco|rajam
Honestly I've been preoccupied with the other game the last few days and most of this game had slipped from my memory. Keeping track of two mafia games is difficult. Because of that I held off my vote until I could re-read. I made it clear earlier I was waiting for a re-read before I made a real post.

Yeah that's all from Lovers mafia, which you were a part of. I pushed Jex the entire game and made an *** of myself, hence my jokes around him early game here. I also hammered two townies that game, and the main lesson I learned was patience. I saw no reason to hammer a person when we still had time left to find out more information. I made it clear in my post that I would hammer Jex if it came to it, and that I found him scum.

I'm re-reading while writing this post, so the thoughts are as I go along

Badwolf, Sons of Hardbody, Potassium, and Gorf are going to be considered town by me unless something changes, their hardbody on Jex doesn't seem something scum would ever do to each other. Of those, the least townie I have is Gorf, but only because Badwolf is basically confirmed now, and the other two had posts before the hardbody pushing for Jex. I still think Gorf is town.

Yeah, I'm definitely suspicious of Orbo now. The Jex push was the only thing going on in the thread and he just largely ignored it. I really don't like that he's going to be gone for 7-14 days, so @MOD request Orbo is replaced.

Laundry's scumminess has decreased for me. I remember him being way more slimy in his approach, but now I don't really see it. I also saw him voting Jex at the end to be a panic gamble by scum, but now I'm not as confident in that.

My concern is with Jex's approach. He continued to push for Badwolf even after it seemed obvious it'd get him lynched. It's possible he thought he could turn it around, but that doesn't seem likely. More inclined to believe he was resigned to being lynched. If so his scum mates might have voted for him in the later half.

Early game I was suspicious of KevinM, but his vote on Jex seemed really genuine. I don't know how else to put it.

Jdietz, however, is who I'm really suspicious of.

In other posts he casts suspicion on Jex, but here uses the idea that Jex is town to vote for Laundry. When the Jex push started he had a single post arguing with Jex, then just completely ignored it and posted the above, then later said

I don't see the logic in this. That's also the very last thing he posted and no one has seen him since.

Vote: Jdietz
Regarding this coloured paragraph: Knowing now that Orbo was town, I think that a scum-Maven would've used this as a reason to keep Orbo in his scum pool rather than request a replacement for the slot.

Whole quote sends me more town vibes than scum ones. Note how limited his scum options are (basically Dietz and Orbo); with that in mind, a scum-Maven would attempt to keep as many nulls as possible as second-options, but the reads offered for Laundry and KevinM, plus the requesting a replacement for Orbo, do the whole opposite. This just doesn't fit as scum.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Prodding KevinM for the last time.

KevinM [3] - Sons of Hardbody, Jdietz43, Red Ryu
Sons of Hardbody [2] - Potassium, Unvote

Not voting: Badwolf, KevinM, Nabe, Maven89

Takes 5/9 to lynch
Deadline: last minute of Nov. 15th

:059:

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
lol rajam is a riot when he acts like he runs ****

yes maven. i believe ruy is scummy. im actually considering lynching him b4 kevin. wats yur opinion of kevinm?

Unvote

chaco|rajam
Prodding KevinM for the last time.
Interesting possibility here:

"2.) Modkills only end Days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, Day continues. Exceptions to this rule may be made based on the state of the game and my personal judgment. If a town-aligned traitor gets modkilled the ongoing Day phase will continueas well."

What about letting Kevin die due to a ModKill? We just need to make sure BadWolf doesn't get ModKilled first:

@ #HBC | BadWolf #HBC | BadWolf : Post something so you don't get ModKilled :p

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe : Did you roleblock KevinM Y/N? When are you going to post some content? D:

Also:

"1.) You are expected to be able post every 24 hours, however you are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill. If you are a player with a history of bad activity, it is possible it will take less prods before your replacement than it will take for others."

BadWolf's last post was Saturday :S meaning he'd get modkilled soon if he doesn't post quickly. I'll be around to vote / hammer and avoid BWolf's ModKill; some help would be needed though

Unvote

chaco|rajam
@ Kantrip Kantrip
@ Maven89 Maven89
@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe
@ #HBC | BadWolf #HBC | BadWolf

BadWolf about to get modkilled

Someone leave KevinM at L-1, I'll hammer before BadWolf gets modkilled if I see he's not posting

If BadWolf posts before, remove some votes from KevinM (don't leave him at L-1) and instead we'll wait until he gets modkilled.

Unvote

chaco|rajam
If my timer is correct, bWolf's modkill should happen in 1 hour, 10 minutes.

Maven89

Smash Master
If I die it's Hardbody's fault, everyone pile on him.

I agree with his pre-game idea and believe Badwolf should not be allowed back in, no one needs a guy who won't play the game then whines that people don't like him.

I really don't like that the day is going to "probably" end so early so Vote: KevinM

I do not believe KevinM is scum, but it's more likely he is then Badwolf. If there's no modkill in play I wouldn't be voting KevinM.

It's because I believe the scum is voting for kevinM and hoping to get him lynched. I'd be way happier if we took this lynch route to Marshy

Maven89

Smash Master
So Badwolf is blacklisted now, right? I'm pretty upset about defending him only for him to go and do the same thing again

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
From your night kill? I'm not
Lol. where even did this tunnel come from bro?

If I die it's Hardbody's fault, everyone pile on him.
what prompts this post and who is it even directed at?

Probably town, since you're voting for him
Congratulations, you could have had an opinion on Kevin but instead you're whaling on us.
Why not just answer the question so that if the time comes we flip town you actually have some sort of stance on record.

Also I'd say that I (probably) read Gorf correctly. I said he was avoiding the spotight and was pushing me to distract attention from himself, he might have thought I was scum but everything I said fits with him being independent, even if I thought he was mafia.
And then there's this, which is what really got me wondering in the first place. What's this post for and who does it benefit? Are
you really just straight fishing for town points here?

Maybe just cut the posturing and post something toDay that isn't total garbage?

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
RB was Potassium
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU JAIL POTATO OVER ONE OF OUR NULLS OR EVEN THE VIG/DOC?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW

THAT YOU ARE QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORST JAILER I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF ENCOUNTERING IN MY LIFE

Kantrip

Kantplay
Speculative, I know you're not going to be brought up on lynch interest but didn't want you to slip through the cracks on what could be a D1 bus
so you were worried about me being scum over trying to block one of the actual scummy people?

im looking forward to a full read list from you and an idea of your direction

also wait was nabe a jailer or just a rber?

Kantrip

Kantplay
red ryu i see you viewing. what do you make of this? whats your read on maven?

@ Maven89 Maven89 take marshkary completely out of the equation for a second. whats your read on kevinm based on his play? if marshkary end up being town, whats your direction? if kevinm flips scum do you still gun for sons of hardbody?

Top Bottom