• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Sigh...did you think he was remotely slimy?
Mostly paranoia. I didn't like that Unvote gave him an excuse to coast just because he put a vote down on mafia and had three more votes follow his. I get turned on by table talk like that, and it makes me suspect foul play even though looking back it's probably innocuous.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
It's better to lynch Kevin than lose him to the modkill. He's a good lynch. And if we did lynch AND the modkill toDay, worst case scenario it's 6-mylo toMorrow, versus 7 followed by 5-lylo. We effectively lose a Day phase of discussion, it's not a "free flip".

Unvote

chaco|rajam
I say let's just Lynch KevM and call it a day. It's what we already did anyways.

VOTE: KEVINM

Nabe's play + his claim of targetting Potassium has kept me thinking and I'm willing to 180° my read on him, specially considering and realizing that Nabe claimed his role only when pushed near death yesterDay instead of when the heat was on dietz or Laundry. I'll say it now: NABE MUST BE LYNCHED IN A POTENTIAL LYLO SITUATION. Not a priority right now due to his roleblocker claim which can help a ton if he's town, but otherwise, there's no way Nabe should be left alive in a potential LYLO.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
in other news this means we get a free flip from kevin n shuld burn the lynch elsewhere. ill decide which of maven/ruy i want l8r

If I'm doing my math right we don't want the modkill to go through becuase assuming 2 mafia left we'd go from 2 vs 5 on a mislynch to 2 vs 4 which means to get max chances we'd have to do something grody like no lynch and let it become 2 vs 3 where the removed person is ofc going to be the one no one wanted gone to start.

tl;dr
if you're town and KevinM isn't going to get replaced, we want him dead from a lynch due to the numbers game. We give mafia less pick over who is still on the table in lylo.

Free still isn't free.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~

Please review the votecount with this post in mind:

Technically Kevin is already lynched.

If I die it's Hardbody's fault, everyone pile on him.

I agree with his pre-game idea and believe Badwolf should not be allowed back in, no one needs a guy who won't play the game then whines that people don't like him.

I really don't like that the day is going to "probably" end so early so Vote: KevinM

I do not believe KevinM is scum, but it's more likely he is then Badwolf. If there's no modkill in play I wouldn't be voting KevinM.

It's because I believe the scum is voting for kevinM and hoping to get him lynched. I'd be way happier if we took this lynch route to Marshy

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Question, if we lynch Deitz dies he get his shot in Lylo or does the game just end?
im assuming yure asking me if he gets a shot off in a would be lylo situation where hes lynched? thats a good question! if i was modding the game i wuld not allow it cuz mafias win condition is usually "yu must reach parity with town" which would happen as soon as the hammer is dropped on the hunter. that said most hunters role pms say "yu will get a shot off if yure lynched" without consideration to the mafia win condition

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
KevinM [4] - Sons of Hardbody, Jdietz43, Red Ryu, Unvote, Maven89
Sons of Hardbody [1] - Potassium

Not voting: Badwolf, KevinM, Nabe

Takes 5/9 to lynch

KevinM [Vanilla Townie] has been lynched.
Day 3 ends, Night 3 begins. Send in all Night Actions within 48 hours.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Unvote [Vanilla Townie] has been killed during the Night!

Day 4 begins, with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline: Last Minute of Sunday, Nov. 23rd.

:059:

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Well here's some good news for you guys

I am the Gunsmith. N1 I investigated JDietz, he has a gun. N2 I investigated Hardbody, he has a gun. n3 I investigated Red Ryu, who does not have a gun.

I almost came out and told everyone yesterday but I really wanted to get one more investigation in, but was afraid of getting NK or something and having my Hardbody read gone. Hence all of my "sorry I don't talk to scum" posts, knowing if I got flipped during the night people would pile on Hardbody, while at the same time trying to keep it as "crazy Maven nonsense" in the hope that Hardbody wouldn't consider NKing me.

I was suspicious of Red Ryu, but turns out he doesn't have a gun at all

Everyone pile on Hardbody

Vote: Sons of Hardbody

ur tyrn now boi :denzel::dazwa::dazwa::dazwa:

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
im gonna talk to my better half about this b4 I come out swinging

that being said, flipped town comparison cop and you claim gunsmith? interesting...

this town is getting pretty full of power roles for a 'simple' setup, no?

anyways... the idea that we're scum? ****ing laughable. I feel like you just signed your own death warrant, but we'll see.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
vote maven89

yure full of ****. were not a miller

HEY TOWN

IF MAVEN REALLY HAD A GUILTY ON US

HE WOULDVE ****ING SAID SO OR PUSHED MUCH HARDER THAN HE DID YESTERDAY. READ HIS PLAY N TELL ME THATS SOMEONE WHO HAS A GUILTY

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Badwolf [1] - JeXs
Potassium [1] - Red Ryu
Laundry [2] - Dietz, Maven
JeXs [8] - Unvote, Potassium, Sons of Hardbody, Ice and Fire, Gorf, Badwolf, KevinM, Laundry

Not voting: Nabe, Orboknown

btw guys we need to start looking at people who were OFF the wagon. unvote/ice n fire/gorf/kevin/laundry were all not mafia n i think potato n bwolf are town as well. im pretty sure a town fueled wagon sprung n caught the scumteam offguard at LEAST 1

Maven89

Smash Master
Lol bull****, we had a problem with Badwolf and KevinM and if we didn't' lynch one the other would have been Modkilled, and I 100% mentioned that you were scum and that I wanted another day to pass before I made my post. If I successfully pushed you I'd be town cleared and probably night killed last night, and so no more investigation. I wanted one more.

Also I laughed at you asking people to read my play through and see if I acted like someone who had a guilty. I mean please do, I made it very clear that I did. I had you scum 100%.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
KevinM [4] - Sons of Hardbody, Jdietz43, Red Ryu, Unvote, Maven89
HE EVEN ****ING LET THE LYNCH GO

my slot was def on the table yesterday n he even said kevin was prolly town. why the hell does he not push me more?

ayo maven ima dunk on yo punkass. ima show yu what happens when you step 2 da swag :cool:

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Lol bull****, we had a problem with Badwolf and KevinM and if we didn't' lynch one the other would have been Modkilled, and I 100% mentioned that you were scum and that I wanted another day to pass before I made my post. If I successfully pushed you I'd be town cleared and probably night killed last night, and so no more investigation. I wanted one more.

Also I laughed at you asking people to read my play through and see if I acted like someone who had a guilty. I mean please do, I made it very clear that I did. I had you scum 100%.
:rolleyes:

a 1 for 1 trade is MORE than fair enough. the problem in your play is that you did not push me for a lynch like someone who legitimately had a guilty. if you have a guilty you push the lynch no matter what not all these excuses youre throwing at the thread

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Nah, I think the players in this game are capable of reading instead of relying on your sparknotes
dont worry bro. i already have some posts in mind that i plan on sharing with the class

i give you props on figuring out gorf btw. mustve been easier with dat scum perspective doe

Kantrip

Kantplay
7 alive. We've had 1 scum and an indy flip. There can't be more than 2 scum left so this isn't lylo. With that in mind it makes no sense for a scum maven to fake this result on a slot that's already disliked. Marshy negotiated so hard to get behind kevin in the lynch order and, lo and behold, kevin flipped town. I'm not letting him slip through a guilty.

Vote: Sons of Hardbody

Kantrip

Kantplay
Town does seem OP this game though.

2 investigatives, a combat medic, a roleblocker, and a vengeful townie?

Had sons of hardbody claimed at any point? @ Maven89 Maven89 did you consider the possibility of them being a town role with a gun when you got your result?

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Shut the **** up marshy
no. youre ****ing trash and i am going to let you know if you plan on flushing this dayphase down the toilet

WHY THE **** WOULD TOWN HAVE A COMPARISON COP AND A GUNSMITH? THAT IS OP AS ****. STOP FALLING FOR A GUILTY CLAIM AND ACTUALLY USE YOUR BRAIN

Kantrip

Kantplay
HE EVEN ****ING LET THE LYNCH GO

my slot was def on the table yesterday n he even said kevin was prolly town. why the hell does he not push me more?

ayo maven ima dunk on yo punkass. ima show yu what happens when you step 2 da swag :cool:
Hmm.

Yeah letting a lynch go through on the slot your guilty wants dead is terrible. Personally hammering said wagon? Even worse.

I may be jumping the gun here. I need to think

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
If I had to guess right now:
Orbo/Kevin holds a scum as I don't believe both are (would be far too easy)
Gorf/Maven holds a scum (more interested in each other than the Dietz/Laundry ****, perfect thing for scum agenda to do, both their interactions with Jexs wagon should be reobserved).
like seriously how many people have to ****ing die b4 we can get maven? GORF was pushing him before he got lynched as well prolly cuz he was indy n realized maven was scum

remember how every1 thought it was scummy that gorf wasnt pushing his scumread and we lynched him for it? and he flipped scum? maven is scummy for the SAME REASON

Kantrip

Kantplay
I wanted maven yesterDay and you were insistent that kev was 100% scum and had to die. You don't get to call me trash this game, I've been doing fine. Just because you, a scummy slot who has been wrong on most things, are on the table doesn't give you permission to be a ****

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
i will. it just pisses me off that no consideration was put into analyzing mavens play. it was just "GUILTY LYNCH!" despite him not being on the scum wagon and his play yesterday was ridiculous for a legit guilty to have. im also mad that people would buy this claim despite our already really powerful investigative role having flipped

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
I wanted maven yesterDay and you were insistent that kev was 100% scum and had to die. You don't get to call me trash this game, I've been doing fine. Just because you, a scummy slot who has been wrong on most things, are on the table doesn't give you permission to be a ****
kevin played like scum this game and i have no regrets. if you really expected me to pull a townread out of my ass given his reads and disappearance thus neutering the town of information with which to correctly read him then you are toasting something fierce

ive already had the wrong argument and literally no one has presented a reason for me to be scummy other than ******** that i wasnt involved in the game earlier

Kantrip

Kantplay
Unvote

K I jumped the gun by voting

Scum gunsmith isn't a thing so maven made the role up altogether if he is scum

He's confirming dietz has a gun, condemning sons of hardbody, and clearing ruy

We know that if he's telling the truth his sanity is confirmed because Jdietz does, in fact, have a gun

His use of the role makes sense, but his play yesterDay does not line up with it. To have a guilty on marshy and not claim it is weird. To go along with the kev lynch is even weirder. I need to reread his interactions with his results

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
last thing i want every1 to ask themselves

"if i were a gunsmith and had a guilty do i under any circumstances let someone other than that slot live?"

"getting another investigation" is garbage cuz its not worth risking a townie lynch AND a townie nkill. yure sacrificing two townies for a CHANCE to find scum. its horse**** and inconsistent with...ya know...a town player

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
"...let someone other than that slot get lynched?"

good GORF im so salty i cant type straight

asjgfasd;fkjadsk

KILL MAVEN

Maven89

Smash Master
? @ Maven89 Maven89 did you consider the possibility of them being a town role with a gun when you got your result?
I did, but as the combat medic, hunter, role blocker, and comparison cop have all been outed, I found it very unlikely that Hardbody was town with a gun role. If he did he would have mentioned it after I revealed my role.

I haven't read the rest of the thread I'll get to that in a second

Top Bottom