• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia: XL-Edition | Day 5!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I don't even know how to handle this. I typed a post with a lot of italics, boldness and underlines yelling at Nabe for being late in claiming but **** that noise. All I'm gonna say is "you could've cleared up this entire point a lot sooner, why the hell did you wait because you, knowing you are town, will not get shot before I will" and leave it at that.

There's so little presence from Ruy or Kevin this phase it's on the disturbing side. I don't remember the last significant post or effort Ruy's made. The same can be said about Gorf honestly, the most he's done is throw weird sidelong glances at Maven. Orbo still remains in the oh so null pile as well.

I still don't trust marshy in light of this.

****. Back to the drawing board.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Oh, and @ Jdietz43 Jdietz43 drop the ****ing "lynch me" act. Unless you are a jester (which you're not because that's a very, very bad role and I think Gheb prides himself on not using awful roles), the whole "lynch me" attitude is contrary to your objective. As mafia, your goal is to remove townies to gain majority. As town, your goal is to lynch scum. Regardless of your actual alignment, you lynching yourself is contrary to that goal. Who cares if you get the 1for1 as town when you could just lynch the scum in the first place?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Prodding KevinM

Nabe [1] - Unvote
Dietz [6] - Red Ryu, Laundry, Sons of Hardbody, Potassium, Jdietz43, Maven89
Maven89 [1] - Badwolf

Not voting: Gorf, Orboknown, Nabe, KevinM

Takes 7/12 to lynch.
Deadline: last minute of November 5th.

:059:
Retroactively working back here from alive players.

Unvote is solidly town in my book
Badwolf is solidly town in my book
Dietz is oddly enough town based on circumstances surrounding him now that shenanigans are clearing up. I don't like his play but that's one hell of a gusto he's put on. He may still be scum after all but I don't think he is.
Nabe is town.
I'm town.

Okay, from here:
Orbo and Kevin are straight non-factors. I still can't find a single significant post from Orbo or an action from him. He's firmly in the armchair. Kevin has yet to post today and was very inactive yesterday as well. I remember him being "typical Kevin" on the surface and not looking longer at him than that as I had bigger issues to deal with than that.

Oddly enough, I don't think Gorf has done very much this game. He was part of the Jexs wagon and I think the first in the four people to quickvote him after Jexs said he still read Badwolf as scum, but that could still be a bus. He's very actively ignored Dietz and I today outside of quips about how the roleblocker could be town and instead focused primarily on Maven. That's not normal and it fits in with a scum agenda in the event that Dietz and I are town (which I think is the case here).

Why does everyone townread Potato? He's probably the highest in my "I don't have a good bead on you" list (aka my suspect list) but I don't really understand why anyone straight-up townreads him. Early interactions on the Jexs wagon?

I have no idea what to make of Maven. He does stupid things like throw the brakes on the Jexs wagon at inopportune times (especially when Jexs was scum) but at the same time that vanilla cop quip was probably more likely of a townie than a scummer.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I didn't mention Hardbody. I still don't know what to make of that slot. On the one hand, since it finally decided to get moving, it feels a lot better, but at the same time it only acted when Nabe decided to call the slot out for doing jack**** in the first place. His suspicion on Nabe is somewhat accurate but in hindsight it's now out-of-date and yet it doesn't seem that he's going to be moving. Nabe no longer belongs in the "nulls we have to weed through" pile. That's Gorf/Kevin/Orbo at this point.

Don't let that slot escape past D4 without serious investigation into what he's doing. I think he might be town but I have no tangible reason for me to believe that. Actions speak louder than words and the only notable action Hardbody has had is he was part of the quickwagon on Jexs.

If I had to guess right now:
Orbo/Kevin holds a scum as I don't believe both are (would be far too easy)
Gorf/Maven holds a scum (more interested in each other than the Dietz/Laundry ****, perfect thing for scum agenda to do, both their interactions with Jexs wagon should be reobserved).

Here we go.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, and @ Jdietz43 Jdietz43 drop the ****ing "lynch me" act. Unless you are a jester (which you're not because that's a very, very bad role and I think Gheb prides himself on not using awful roles), the whole "lynch me" attitude is contrary to your objective. As mafia, your goal is to remove townies to gain majority. As town, your goal is to lynch scum. Regardless of your actual alignment, you lynching yourself is contrary to that goal. Who cares if you get the 1for1 as town when you could just lynch the scum in the first place?

... I guess when you put it that way, the reasoning that other people can pick up the pieces with the information I'm digging better than I can is pretty cowardly. I get a shot if I'm mislynched later as well.

So **** it, you got it. Shtick is officially over, and if I'm lynched for suddenly changing my mind... I got my shot anyways.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thoughts on laundry/dietz
Laundry hella sketchy with the timing of his **** and his lack of oomph towards his push prior to that. I see no reason why laundry wouldn't start his da g ramrodding a dietz lynch if he effectively had a quasi guilty like he claims. No bueno
I want to say its really unlikely that both of these people are town, however it is entirely possible that we are dealing woth an svi situation. Not plausible, but possible.
Ftr i think nabe unvote and maybeh hardbody are town. Kantrip and gorf can live for now, possibreh ryu as well
Dietz or laundry need to be lynched today, leabing laundry at the momebt but that could change pri easily

Let's start here. I know we can get more than this out of Orbo, and of the potential scumteams I see he's the one that fits in the most casually to any working combination: Orbo/Kantrip, Orbo/KevMo, Orbo/Gorf etc. all work whereas not every other combination of remaining suspects seems plausible. The fact he took no strong stance after everything we (Me, Laundry) did toDay makes me feel like he's intentionally playing close to null. And not to make this about meta, but it is something I'd expect there to be an opinion on. Realistically he was going to be my shot today, with a side musing of Hardbody (because I know it'd be extremely uphill to run down that slot in dayphase if it's scum when you can just pop it and see what flips.)

For instance in this post, he addresses Laundry's rebuttal to me and says:

@mostly last line-in my experiance combat medic is more doc vig than bg/vig. Could easily be modified but i would think doc before bg
if you and confirmed townmac both wanted laundry dead...why is jd more lynchable to you?

**** happens in the military bro. My schedule changes constantly
He has a prime chance to comment on breaking news of the claim situation, but instead chooses to comment on what he expects a combat medic to be, and that he would have also been guilty of assuming doc. It's commenting, but it's not relevant when the rest of the post he quotes is full of important info. He goes on to ask why Hardbody thinks I'm more lynchable than Laundry, but again no direct comment.

Marshys town. This is hella ****in effort from him which i don't see him pouring out as scum when he could easily go by on much less output considering his player rep.
Nabes town for much the same reasons, and to get at ryu a bit I'd say i doubt either are scum but if there was guaranteed scum between them id put it on nabe
dont understand maven dislikr
Could see scum being wothin kantrip/kevmo/ gorf aside from the one thats extremely lilely between jd and laundry
Lots of opinions, no direction. Let's get that to change before the day ends however that happens. "Nabe is town and Ryu is maybe town, but if one was definitely scum it's Nabe"? Whatever you say lol, but I don't think even the logic that Nabe was doing things was all that air-tight, let alone Ryu's contribution.

Vote: Orboknown

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
For the record I believe Nabe's claim based on both the fact that he was the one who first directed attention to Laundry D1, and so would have been motivated to continue looking at him, and the fact Laundry quick(ish) hammered Jexs added fuel to that fire, I know it did for my own suspicion at the time.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's quite possible there's evil in Potassium's heart in his motivation to lynch me, and Hardbody as well, but considering that was literally my plan I don't think I'm in any position to call foul. I honestly haven't been thrilled about Hardbody ever since this post was made far before the slot did anything towny. @Laundry I think people, including me, gave Kantrip a lot of credit for being early on the Jexs wagon, but truth be told the "Do you still scumread Badwolf" before voting line would have also been a great "If you mess up again I'm bussing" point. Jexs wasn't very salvageable.

I would like to note (for insane theory posterity) that if for some reason in the future Nabe flips mafia roleblocker, I would look at Gorf for seeming to be instantly on the same wavelength on the potential for a roleblock on Laundry. Not too hard, but just a wee bit.

I would lynch Orboknown > Potassium > Gorf in that order before a reread. Hardbody and Maven are the other outliers I would consider if given good reason. Kevin yet to be placed. I remember Maven asking to be given notice if he's the shot so he could at least post reads, which I'm not sure if was genuine or putting the townie on a little thick.

For the record, here's the responses I got when asking who should have some potshots taken at them:

Gorf wants: Orbo
Hardbody wants: Laundry... jk Orbo
Laundry wants: Marshy/Orbo
Ryu wants: Not Laundry
Kantrip: Orbo/Kev
Unvote: Orbo, Nabe

The only thing that worries me is the amount of times Orbo appears on that list considering I got a response from near every other slot worth considering a lynch on.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Whoaaaa nelly.

First, I'm town roleblocker and blocked Laundry, hence my backing off post-claim and the hinting I've been attempting to do that I'm the one who did so / that mafia RB is dumb. Laundry has to be a targeting role with a visible effect, or else he wouldn't have claimed as much, and the way he claimed (while done at a dumb time) could really only be town, unless he REALLY wants Dietz dead as a lyncher or something, unlikely. I chose Laundry to begin with because of his Jexs hammer, which I thought was a bus. (Jexs had been quiet and Laundry had been brought up by a few people.)

And this is me saying Doc on me, cannot stress that enough, if you disagree Like this post

Secondly, a Dietz lynch is fine, but shoot Kevin since he is not here, not protown when he was here, and Orbo is participating (enough to hang him on his participation if you really want that (but you shouldn't)).
Oh this is a thing it seems.

Hmm, gonna delve on this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Prior to knowing my role, this is still a garbage opinion that suggests killing a claimed protective/vig (and it's Bodyguard, so he kills himself anyway) on the basis that he has no town motivation. There's zero scum motivation whatsoever. Also I take offense to the implication that an RB can't be town (smd)

Most of the post going one way, last paragraph goes the other for an effective fence straddle. Clear this up please.

Laundry town, Dietz... idk. My idea of Dietz goes hard as scum which obviously he's not doing here, but it's been ages. I put more merit in the fact that he's not giving valuable input to town, and like marshy seems here-not-here. I assume moreso you were asking me about the claim interactions, but I have nothing to say about that.
Last paragraph is offering I could be wrong on him, now I'm not and ok with him sticking.

Your claim clears up quite a bit.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Retroactively working back here from alive players.

Unvote is solidly town in my book
Badwolf is solidly town in my book
Dietz is oddly enough town based on circumstances surrounding him now that shenanigans are clearing up. I don't like his play but that's one hell of a gusto he's put on. He may still be scum after all but I don't think he is.
Nabe is town.
I'm town.

Okay, from here:
Orbo and Kevin are straight non-factors. I still can't find a single significant post from Orbo or an action from him. He's firmly in the armchair. Kevin has yet to post today and was very inactive yesterday as well. I remember him being "typical Kevin" on the surface and not looking longer at him than that as I had bigger issues to deal with than that.

Oddly enough, I don't think Gorf has done very much this game. He was part of the Jexs wagon and I think the first in the four people to quickvote him after Jexs said he still read Badwolf as scum, but that could still be a bus. He's very actively ignored Dietz and I today outside of quips about how the roleblocker could be town and instead focused primarily on Maven. That's not normal and it fits in with a scum agenda in the event that Dietz and I are town (which I think is the case here).

Why does everyone townread Potato? He's probably the highest in my "I don't have a good bead on you" list (aka my suspect list) but I don't really understand why anyone straight-up townreads him. Early interactions on the Jexs wagon?

I have no idea what to make of Maven. He does stupid things like throw the brakes on the Jexs wagon at inopportune times (especially when Jexs was scum) but at the same time that vanilla cop quip was probably more likely of a townie than a scummer.

Kantrip isn't likely scum unless he set-up to bus his mate from that question he posed if Badwolf was still scum.

You think he did this?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's quite possible there's evil in Potassium's heart in his motivation to lynch me, and Hardbody as well, but considering that was literally my plan I don't think I'm in any position to call foul. I honestly haven't been thrilled about Hardbody ever since this post was made far before the slot did anything towny. @Laundry I think people, including me, gave Kantrip a lot of credit for being early on the Jexs wagon, but truth be told the "Do you still scumread Badwolf" before voting line would have also been a great "If you mess up again I'm bussing" point. Jexs wasn't very salvageable.

I would like to note (for insane theory posterity) that if for some reason in the future Nabe flips mafia roleblocker, I would look at Gorf for seeming to be instantly on the same wavelength on the potential for a roleblock on Laundry. Not too hard, but just a wee bit.

I would lynch Orboknown > Potassium > Gorf in that order before a reread. Hardbody and Maven are the other outliers I would consider if given good reason. Kevin yet to be placed. I remember Maven asking to be given notice if he's the shot so he could at least post reads, which I'm not sure if was genuine or putting the townie on a little thick.

For the record, here's the responses I got when asking who should have some potshots taken at them:

Gorf wants: Orbo
Hardbody wants: Laundry... jk Orbo
Laundry wants: Marshy/Orbo
Ryu wants: Not Laundry
Kantrip: Orbo/Kev
Unvote: Orbo, Nabe

The only thing that worries me is the amount of times Orbo appears on that list considering I got a response from near every other slot worth considering a lynch on.
I'd like you to shoot either Gorf/Kevin imo.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
what the **** happened to simple setups >.>

Prior to knowing my role, this is still a garbage opinion that suggests killing a claimed protective/vig (and it's Bodyguard, so he kills himself anyway) on the basis that he has no town motivation. There's zero scum motivation whatsoever. Also I take offense to the implication that an RB can't be town (smd)
literally anyone other than you would have claimed a town roleblock immediately. I don't know why you always subtly hint at **** as though by some miracle town will notice and scum will not. I saw your post that said 'oh'. Anyways, now that you're out of the woodwork, that of course changes the math on laundry's claim. It also reassures me that you're not in line for some third act bull**** claim, the sort of thing you like to pull as scum (see: Tekken).

And so we're completely clear - I already addressed the lack of scum motivation for laundry's claim. The reason I wanted him dead was because of the way he claimed, which I found grimy (ffs he claims and then immediately peaced out), and the fact that he claimed a PR that had conveniently been roleblocked and would likely remain so for the rest of the game.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Unless you've posted more ahead of my catch-up read, I'm not wrong. Look back to D1 again and tell yourself (and me) you did anything. And if Kary has accounted for even 30% of your posts thus far then you are scum, straight-up, because Kary does not roll like this.
I don't roll like this as either alignment, which is funny because it's not just me playing. I had a lot of **** that I could have posted on Day 1 which was nothing more than stirring the pot to try and generate more posts from people. What marshy pointed out, and what I agreed with, was that JeXs was a solid a lynch as we were ever going to get on Day 1, and there was no need to rock the boat when we were already heading in a good direction.

The argument, if there is any argument to make on you, is that there is nothing to argue about in your play. I'm NOT arguing for a lynch on you atm and I'm NOT pushing for a shot on you. Shot goes to Kev. If you feel compelled to be defensive over nothing, get in the saddle and proactively find scum. Again, acknowledging how ******** that is going to sound from me right now.
The main reason you're butting heads with marshy is this. He actually finds it funny how you of all slots are trying to take us to task on not doing enough, when demonstrably we at least have a waggon under our belt. That's why as soon as you suggest we might be scum he comes back with a flurry of stuff for you to answer.

Personally I think the only reason you have for reading us as scum is because you don't have a good read, and that worries you. Which explains why you're pushing us now, and I'm pretty sure this **** will settle down in time, unless you do something to step out of line. For the record I'm slightly town on your slot (ignoring your claim), but as I don't have a better scumspect, I'm letting marshy lead the pushes.

Oh, and if you want me to post more, ****ing ask me something lel. I'm not actually an everflowing chalice of mafia wisdom y'know.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Don't let that slot escape past D4 without serious investigation into what he's doing. I think he might be town but I have no tangible reason for me to believe that. Actions speak louder than words and the only notable action Hardbody has had is he was part of the quickwagon on Jexs.

If I had to guess right now:
Orbo/Kevin holds a scum as I don't believe both are (would be far too easy)
Gorf/Maven holds a scum (more interested in each other than the Dietz/Laundry ****, perfect thing for scum agenda to do, both their interactions with Jexs wagon should be reobserved).

Here we go.

Do you think its possible for maven and gorf to both be scum? I doubt maven is scum with jexys because he seems solid enough to not hit that wagons brakes as mates, combined with the vanilla cop thing but its not out of the realm of possibilities for him to wifom this
Dietz might go balls out with his claim (hes got a better base here to play off of than we did when we pulled those shenanigans as watt a few months back) but i agree that he's town, especially since he put out he was gonna shut up till he died before changing that last night
I need to reread kantrip. Kev and gorf are lilely scum out of what I've been seeing.
Vote kevmo

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Let's start here. I know we can get more than this out of Orbo, and of the potential scumteams I see he's the one that fits in the most casually to any working combination: Orbo/Kantrip, Orbo/KevMo, Orbo/Gorf etc. all work whereas not every other combination of remaining suspects seems plausible. The fact he took no strong stance after everything we (Me, Laundry) did toDay makes me feel like he's intentionally playing close to null. And not to make this about meta, but it is something I'd expect there to be an opinion on. Realistically he was going to be my shot today, with a side musing of Hardbody (because I know it'd be extremely uphill to run down that slot in dayphase if it's scum when you can just pop it and see what flips.)

For instance in this post, he addresses Laundry's rebuttal to me and says:

He has a prime chance to comment on breaking news of the claim situation, but instead chooses to comment on what he expects a combat medic to be, and that he would have also been guilty of assuming doc. It's commenting, but it's not relevant when the rest of the post he quotes is full of important info. He goes on to ask why Hardbody thinks I'm more lynchable than Laundry, but again no direct comment.

Lots of opinions, no direction. Let's get that to change before the day ends however that happens. "Nabe is town and Ryu is maybe town, but if one was definitely scum it's Nabe"? Whatever you say lol, but I don't think even the logic that Nabe was doing things was all that air-tight, let alone Ryu's contribution.

Vote: Orboknown
I was specifically asked about marshy and nabe, not ryu and nabe
Also that was prior to nabes claim.

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
vote kevinm

wuld lynch him/gorf b4 orbo. stop giving gorf a pass when its allowed him to jus ride waves today n he culd easily b doin more

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I don't even know how to handle this. I typed a post with a lot of italics, boldness and underlines yelling at Nabe for being late in claiming but **** that noise. All I'm gonna say is "you could've cleared up this entire point a lot sooner, why the hell did you wait because you, knowing you are town, will not get shot before I will" and leave it at that.

There's so little presence from Ruy or Kevin this phase it's on the disturbing side. I don't remember the last significant post or effort Ruy's made. The same can be said about Gorf honestly, the most he's done is throw weird sidelong glances at Maven. Orbo still remains in the oh so null pile as well.

I still don't trust marshy in light of this.

****. Back to the drawing board.

dude the only reason that this is what it is is because, like, bringing maven into the limelight and forcing people to listen would be inherently antitown of me. we have you and dietz primary, nabe and orbo secondary with the former NOW moving up to primary and hardbody taking his place as people worth discussing. thats a lot of things that need to be discussed, and i acknowledge that my maven read isnt as urgent as some of these plays. if this game was leading nowhere, id shove it down everyones throats. but, like, time will tell if i bring it back up or not, ya know?

yea :)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
well hey the jdietz wagon is disbanding!

id say orbo is the best play out of those being wagoned but, like, i reeeeeally think we should take a collective second look at maven. dont worry, later today i should be able to help you guys out and hold your hands through this wonderful process :)

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
request votecount

share it soon gorf. were at a point where were reevaluating our initial reads

caring less n less about who we lynch

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sup homies, gonna reread and post tonight! Sorry about all this just landed an actual job in my field so I've been swamped with onboard stuff in the real world! I'll let you guys know how I feel about everything and then will be able to be more active ala D1 again now that I have an official start date! Thanks for your patience and sorry about that Gheb wasn't trying to be inactive! Kevs back baby! I'll make my reread when I'm outta work today

Unvote

chaco|rajam
I'm assuming this is Rajam, what does Chaco think of this who knows town and scum Jexs?
Also Nabe I forgot but this here in #290 made me doubt about Ryu's townyness in 1st place when I reread during Night. Chaco's insight would've offered nothing but worthless meta.

I'm going to look at what Ice & Fire said yesterDay, since I think it can help to guide better the Lynch toDay.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
dude the only reason that this is what it is is because, like, bringing maven into the limelight and forcing people to listen would be inherently antitown of me. we have you and dietz primary, nabe and orbo secondary with the former NOW moving up to primary and hardbody taking his place as people worth discussing. thats a lot of things that need to be discussed, and i acknowledge that my maven read isnt as urgent as some of these plays. if this game was leading nowhere, id shove it down everyones throats. but, like, time will tell if i bring it back up or not, ya know?

yea :)
"pushing maven harder despite me saying he's scummy would be anti-town of me because of everything else going on."
"there's a lot that needs to be discussed but that doesn't mean i have to discuss it."
"this game is going places so i'm sitting in the background and letting it happen despite an event that was clearly tvt happening"

vote: gorf

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
No but seriously, this reminds me of the same tactics that Soup pulled in Luigi's Mansion or Gheb pulled in Tranquility. They sat in the background actively pushing a slot they thought was scummy and actively refused to interact with main events (AggroMed vs Thuggin in LM2, the inactive slaughterhouse in Tranq). It's a tactic that's meant to allow town to devour itself and what better than allowing the town hunter to die and let everyone suspect it was Laundry all along that's actually scum? His post that I quoted confirms that he's firmly trying to be in the background and yet still look like he's doing something positive or helpful.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Dietz [2] - Red Ryu, Potassium
Maven89 [1] - Badwolf
Orboknown [2] - Jdietz43, Unvote
KevinM [2] - Orboknown, Sons of Hardbody
Gorf [1] - Laundry

Not voting: Gorf, Nabe, KevinM, Maven89

Takes 7/12 to lynch.
Deadline: last minute of November 5th.

:059:

Unvote

chaco|rajam
Was going to suggest that if Orbo flips town, Laundry should shoot Gorf

But it can work the other way too. I also agree with Laundry's reasoning that Gorf is actively avoiding the main issues discussed

UNVOTE
VOTE: GORF

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Got a town impression on Ryu from his reaction to Laundry's vote on him near the beginning of D1, but after that Ryu mostly disappeared and wasn't around when JeXs got lynched.
Ruy's most likely a scapegoat. Potentially scummy, would investigate later, but unlikely to be scum. Him latching onto Dietz is just stubbornness linked to him thinking he's still right.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Do you think its possible for maven and gorf to both be scum? I doubt maven is scum with jexys because he seems solid enough to not hit that wagons brakes as mates, combined with the vanilla cop thing but its not out of the realm of possibilities for him to wifom this
gorf busses mates
maven is not bad at this game
maven could also have tried pumping the brakes on that wagon with how quickly it formed

it's possible and an angle i will consider tomorrow on gorf's flip.

Top Bottom