• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
listen if ur gonna go complete ****** at least have the decency to sum up your responds and questions into single points.

but tbh i wouldnt blame anyone for not answering anything you have to ask

really wish people would just join the RR wagon with me. if this is gonna be his play i find him more useful dead than alive

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
listen if ur gonna go complete ****** at least have the decency to sum up your responds and questions into single points.

really wish people would just join the RR wagon with me. if this is gonna be his play i find him more useful dead than alive
It makes it easier for people to respond to rather than cropping quotes.

Omni

BRoomer
yea it also makes it easier for people to track actual back to back conversations with you literally derping for the first day and then making a 10 post streamline

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
dont like rvs. waste of time imo. links "could" be drawn out but scum can just as easily create those disconnects on purpose via rvs. so there is no real merit to rvs imo
It is only a waste of time if you misuse it.

It can be a good tool to use if you know what to bait and look for.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
RR PLEASE dont be silly. Giving yourself a voice =/= acting out, just be more vocal and reaching out about real scum picks... Dont just try and be discrete, or gambity, or whatever. You ARE better than that...

Time to get off my critic armchair :cool:
I like this even if it is mafia armchair.

Stay with me Gorf.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I dunno who I'd point you towards yet. The only thing with meat has been Red RuyvOmni and there's not enough there to tell if this is Red Ruy being dumb or not. I'd point you away from Omni though, his intentions seem pretty crystalline. That could change but for the moment, he's alright.
Show me the town intent.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i say we just lynch him, chalk up a night of fun, and play handicapped d2

i think that would place us at a more advantageous position then having him around by lylo
You like having a high loss ratio huh?

Only one time I've seen where town had a good reason to do this, which still could have been dealt with better.

Vinyl in Moderator Mafia btw.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thoughts on the game thus far:

Soup is being more helpful than I anticipated and while I will almost naturally have my eye on him the rest of the game, I think he's actually alright right now. It certainly beats him being stupid out of the gate and staying that way for a majority of the game.

unvote

I refuse to comment on Gorf v Inferno at the moment. Get back to me on this but I think Gorf's not done yet and I want to see him push down the road a little more.

Red Ruy v Omni is strange. I don't think there's enough here to tell if Red Ruy's being dumb or not (albeit the whole "lynch me, lynch Omni" thing is plenty stupid). Omni's playing a town game thus far. We're not lynching yet--I want to hear out of Chaco and more out of Brosuke first before I'd even put a bandwagon at L-2 yet--but I think out of everyone that's posted thus far, I like Red Ruy the least.

vote: Red Ruy

As for the rest of RVS, Swordy is okay, Gorf is surprisingly active for declaring V/LA, and I can't really remember anyone else posting. I think I remember Bardull and Bronar vaguely being here, and Felipe showed up at one point but they haven't done anything of merit. Chaco has yet to post.
The bolded is bleck.

Gorf has enough here to get something from a read on them or at least get some idea from.

Second a town read on Omni, one of which I cannot say is found with good intellect, show me something he has done, in relation to the game itself, that points to getting a read on him. He has few posts with actual content.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Caught up with everything. Relevant to my reads: Omni, what read do you have on RR right now, however minuscule it may be?

Soup lean town already. Open, making judgment calls right out of the gate. Perhaps hastily, but I read good intentions into it.

Also want to see Gorf vs. Inferno a bit more, but for the record I pretty much already have a read on him, just want to be sure of it.
This seems more genuine of the current events.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No they don't. I'm tired of every game I play you demanding people to post thoughts on your interactions with said player. It's been a waste of time very single game it's been played out in, and doesn't help ****. They can read to themselves and not have to provie you feedback so you can adapt your playstyle to their liking.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town:
5. Soupamario*
9. Red_Ryu*
11. Sworddancer*

null:
1. Inferno3044*
2. Chaco*
3. Brosuke
12. J*
10. Omni*
6. felipe_9595
7. Bardull*
4. Gorf*

scum:
8. WashedLaundry*

Later yo.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Well, that's awkward. RR, what ever happened to that gambit thing you were pulling? Can I take you ignoring it as evidence that it was indeed, just a gambit, and that we should be dropping it to? Why is Omni a null now?

I like this even if it is mafia armchair.

Stay with me Gorf.
What did you like about this post?

What was it that you liked about my post? I know this might sound weird, but I honestly don't feel like I've done so much to deserve a town read.

Agree with you that WL should be more explicit about what he liked about Omni. Other than that though, you don't really have a reason to vote him.

unvote vote RR

Voting you because your reasoning for what you've done so far doesn't really make sense (to be clear, not because of your "gambit," I take that entirely as null).

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
just an fyi on how i play

my lynch list consist of both scum and anti-town. anti-town tells aren't necessarily scum tells and vice versa but im happy with lynching both as equals during the early phases of the game. as of now RR is not someone i'd like to see during lylo
Okay then. Honestly not a good philosophy, but to each his own.

I was considering putting you under the suspicion if you just thought RR was scum just for that btw, as it would of been week (the reason I was asking you about it). Lest that's not the case, so I'm okay with you for now (read, null).

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well, that's awkward. RR, what ever happened to that gambit thing you were pulling? Can I take you ignoring it as evidence that it was indeed, just a gambit, and that we should be dropping it to? Why is Omni a null now?
I stopped with it.

Yes it was to get people to talk about something.

Omni is null because there was no reason to find him scum atm, you coul state for how Omni hasn't really made content outside of talking with me. Outside of talking to Gorf on Page 2 he has been posting a ton of fluff.

What did you like about this post?
He seems concerned with how others play and trying to delve into seeing people play better for more accurate reads.

What was it that you liked about my post? I know this might sound weird, but I honestly don't feel like I've done so much to deserve a town read.
I think you did with your initial posts to Omni with your questions. It's more of a lean but it is enough to make me like ya.

Agree with you that WL should be more explicit about what he liked about Omni. Other than that though, you don't really have a reason to vote him.
I'm not voting him, but I do take him to be a scum pick atm.

Voting you because your reasoning for what you've done so far doesn't really make sense (to be clear, not because of your "gambit," I take that entirely as null).
This is understandable.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
No they don't. I'm tired of every game I play you demanding people to post thoughts on your interactions with said player. It's been a waste of time very single game it's been played out in, and doesn't help ****. They can read to themselves and not have to provie you feedback so you can adapt your playstyle to their liking.
So what do you think of RR's sudden switch in playstyle now that he's been called on it?

Omni

BRoomer
or we can just vote RR right now and start D2 a new

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Simple: his objectives aren't scummy while giving me enough of a stance to say he's not null.

Yes, some of his actions have pointed to null behavior. Saying "**** RVS," going after inactives, his first few posts in the game, they're null. But he came in here with a motive not to let RVS last longer than he intended. He pulled it off. He's called you on **** and actually went after you. He's not beating around the bush, like some players are (hi felipe, inferno to an extent), he's actually moving the game along in directions that could benefit town. I don't exactly agree with this "hey let's lynch RR now" thing, but that's the only issue I've had with him since the game began.

It's not strong, no, but it's the 4th page of D1. Nothing is really substantial at this point. I'm pretty sure I said it's viable to change but he's not really doing anything now to do that.

also, it's ante, not anti.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Also I'm not commenting on the Gorf thing. If I get Gorf's drift, it's something I don't want to spoil. There's a chance I'm wrong, but I'll risk it. Let it lye now, I'll get back to you on it later once it's progressed.

Omni

BRoomer
**** that. im trying to benefit me by lynching RR. and u need to be on this wagon pronto

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'm terribly sorry for this. You weren't added in the sign-up thread so I didn't know about this. Of course you are added to the replacement list if you want to.

---

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Brosuke |
Sworddancer, J​
|
2 / 7​

felipe_9595 |
Brosuke​
|
1 / 7​

Omni |
Bardull​
|
1 / 7​

WashedLaundry |
Soupamario​
|
1 / 7​

Red Ryu |
Red Ryu, Omni, WashedLaundry​
|
3 / 7​
---​

Not voting: Inferno, Chaco, Gorf, felipe_9595;
Totes voted Inferno... but

Vote: Inferno

for good measure.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What stances on people did he make in relation to the game that isn't, "Red Ruy is dumb lynch him"

On players he talked about liking chaco and being buddy buddy, this isn't in game canon for reads. Same for others he made.

What is he pushing? He's only pushing a few small things with inferno and gorf.

Otherwise he's not doing anything to point to town intent, his questions are not town intent unless they prove to be leading in alignment of other players.

He keeps posting fluff intentional, look who is anti town now.

I did it to get **** started even if people would want me dead, i do it almost everygame to start reads and get people to move RvS at a good rate.

Omni did not let it happen though it might be more the fact I do this too much for people to take me seriously if I was ever serious.

Now back to this, yes it is day 4, but what does the salty MK main do with posting fluff to me and others? That is not helping me or others get good reads.

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I can accept the gorf part for now. But is there a reason you wish to withhold it for now? Reads sure but what harm is there to hint at it.

and I suck with english, terrible grades my whole life in school, lol.

Omni

BRoomer
here's what you did, rr.

- hi im RR
- here's a "gambit". will omni fall for it? lol.
- i wonder how other people will respond to this.
- ok i'll reveal that i was just doing a gambit
- derp derp response to everyone

while you were doing this everyone was just like

'stop whatever ur doing and just play mafia cuz ur not helping'

this is a very harsh newsflash. you have only succeeded in pissing me off and making people feel like they dont want you alive end game. i know im the only one who vocalized it but if u think your beginning play was legit i dont think anyone wants you alive at the end when stakes are high.

actually, the best way to play out this day is just to decide to lynch you... then move on with the rest of the day ignoring you and just playing mafia amongst ourselves. that would probably be a good idea.

tl;dr: any reads based on what you've done up to this point is null. you acted ********. people called you ********. thats bout it

Omni

BRoomer
now if your intention was to get me to purposely dislike you in order to show an obvious disconnection

then yes, you've succeeded. but somehow i dont think that was part of the original plan

Omni

BRoomer
btw dont take any of this personal. ill always love you broseph, but in this game at this moment

you get no love

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
RR is Town, in my opinion.

While in all honesty the way he played it and the way he did things is incredibly odd, and his behavior and intent doesn't reek of scum, it reeks of town attempting something and falling flat on his face.

You could imply that is Backpedaling, but to what extent? RR saw what he was doing was in negative fashion and decided to actually play the game.

I think these things would be obvious and I don't understand why Omni is still pushing RR.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh hey Inferno you clearly missed my question toward you you should go back and NOT miss it.

I mean, seriously, you can drone on and on about this with consistently minimal support, or bring it up at a later time that's not within the first couple of days of D1 and actually try to hunt scum. We ALL see he's being dumb, you're not really making a point to anybody about em by saying this OVER AND OVER.

The bolded is bleck.

Gorf has enough here to get something from a read on them or at least get some idea from.

Second a town read on Omni, one of which I cannot say is found with good intellect, show me something he has done, in relation to the game itself, that points to getting a read on him. He has few posts with actual content.
/not sure if serious @the gorf part... Especially since somebody else (I can't remember who atm) said the same thing (and it was obvious that they didn't wanna intrude, not that they weren't giving a read)... Tunneling ehh?

Town:
5. Soupamario*
9. Red_Ryu*
11. Sworddancer*

null:
1. Inferno3044*
2. Chaco*
3. Brosuke
12. J*
10. Omni*
6. felipe_9595
7. Bardull*
4. Gorf*

scum:
8. WashedLaundry*

Later yo.
Welp... A whole reads list at page 4 O.o... And yea I totally didn't see this coming from your string of posts...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I do, if you don't like it tough.

If you think doing a policy lynch because you think lynching me is better for town in the end, your ********.

That is bat**** stupid.

When people are going to call me ******** they do it in different ways or chose to react to it in different ways.

Your a moron if you think it's all null.

If your going to sit there and play policy lynch cause i hate you in mafia, then gtfo of this game, seriously.

Replace out and let KevinM do it if you can't do anything else but play the RR id dumb card.

bte getting you mad was my intent to get you to react to me.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
That said, RR, I think you need to remember what people have been telling you, BE OPEN ABOUT YOUR READS.

I can't see where you're wanting to push WL or why you feel what he says is fake, you have to show it to me, don't make it a goosehunt and expect to be on the same page with you, because i'm not.

This includes any other things, please, learn from my mistakes and stop posting lists of who is town and who is not, and show who you think is town and who isn't.

Top Bottom