• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia | Day 4 starts | Deadline: 1st Feb [11:59pm CET]

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Omni's question

I've been playing forum mafia for a year now, about 25+ games.

Been playing EM about 3 years, but i've picked up better habits from forum mafia.

Also I don't have preference for a scum partner and I don't understand why you chose such a broad question comparitive to other ones like "What is your stance on RQS" and whatnot.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
V/LA as well until winter finals are over.

JK.

@Mod - what time zone are you using for deadline?

Oh, and I can't forget about this:

Vote: Omni

Can't get revenge on me if I'm pre-emptive.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Let's start with the purpose of these and where you are going with them if your saying F RvS.

Give me the intent behind these.
i said **** RvS

did u see any random voting

hrm, u never gave me an explanation. u just requested an explanation from me which i figured u must have already derived. what did u mean by 'transparent'? i assumed u had already made a certain conclusion base off my posts but it appears u didnt

Omni

BRoomer
@Omni's question

I've been playing forum mafia for a year now, about 25+ games.

Been playing EM about 3 years, but i've picked up better habits from forum mafia.

Also I don't have preference for a scum partner and I don't understand why you chose such a broad question comparitive to other ones like "What is your stance on RQS" and whatnot.
i do this with players idk to get a better feel for them every game. the questions dont change

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So I have a question for each of you:

2. Chaco - I haven't played a game with you. How experienced are you?
3. Brosuke - If I gave you my vote right now, who would you place it on and why?
4. Gorf - You decide to make a wolf pack. Pick 2 people to join you.
5. Soupamario - Suppose you are a vengeful and you die today. Who do you decide to take with you?
6. felipe_9595 - You're a dayvig. Who would you kill now?
7. Bardull - What PR would you want to out today? You must pick one.
8. WashedLaundry - Pretend I'm an arrow. Who would you point me towards? Who would you point me away from?
9. Red_Ryu - From the games I've played with you, you never have been a front line member but you have seemed to have already chosen Omni as your target. Should I expect a change of style this game?
10. Omni - I have never played a game with you, but I've heard you're good. How should I feel by your presence?
11. Sworddancer - Who here is the towniest town in all of towndom? Don't pick yourself.
12. J - You get to pick one person to kill, one person to protect, and one person to investigate. Who do you pick for each and why?

@Omni - This is my 5th game I believe. As for a scummate of my choice, I'd pick WL. I've seen him play as scum twice and I thought he was very impressive. I didn't know he was scum either time.

#HBC | ѕoup

I was going to direct my response to Omni first but I think I can hit two birds with one stone on this one.

Omni, are you going to use this information posed by your question to be a deciding factor later in the game?

The same thing goes for Inferno.
Inferno, I would take out someone I feel is scummy, once again there is no preference to this.

#HBC | ѕoup

Actually, going to put aside Omni and direct something to Inferno.

Inferno, while Omni's method of RQS is more understanding, your method isn't.

A lot of the questions you pose are incredibly random and seem to vary between players, could I ask you why you decided to make those questions?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Most of my questions have to deal with who someone thinks town or who someone thought was scum. It shows connections and gives me some reads to work with. Others are to understand some people I haven't played with before. For example yours is directed at who you think is scummy. Maybe I asked the questions too early for people to really give a good answer. Expect these questions to return later.

@mod - Can you put the deadline in the title?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i said **** RvS

did u see any random voting

hrm, u never gave me an explanation. u just requested an explanation from me which i figured u must have already derived. what did u mean by 'transparent'? i assumed u had already made a certain conclusion base off my posts but it appears u didnt
I did explain why you voted who ya did and why.

Your giving the impression you did it to be random.

Daycop: Omni

:phone:

Omni

BRoomer
@soupa: deciding factor? possibly. if i have a person who is pretty vet playing the dumb or scum game i'm going to lean scum. if they were less experienced they could possibly get more leeway if im feelin it was a legit town dumb move

10. Omni - I have never played a game with you, but I've heard you're good. How should I feel by your presence?
relieved if ur scum. terrified if your scum, dumb, or consistently inactive

----

curious as to RR's very quick and sudden aggression. i predict him being lynched d1 or d2 if he's kept his same habits from when i use to play with him

Omni

BRoomer
I did explain why you voted who ya did and why.

Your giving the impression you did it to be random.

Daycop: Omni

ninja'd by this.

im sorry but i cannot comprehend what it is your saying at all in this post

are u suggesting that you have no idea why i voted felipe? that would be strange considering well there is obvious evidence and a trail all listed here on the 1st page.

Omni

BRoomer
*relieved if your town @ Inferno

*eagerly awaits the feeding*

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If Inferno is Town, that would be awesome, his play in AT as part of the KB Hydra was...:(;

7. Bardull - What PR would you want to out today? You must pick one
The SK. ;)

If I had to choose a Town PR to out...assuming there aren't any crazy PRs, no idea. It depends on the set up. In a Tracker/Watcher set up, I'd consider outing the Tracker since the Watcher could target Track during the night phase.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If Inferno is Town, that would be awesome, his play in AT as part of the KB Hydra was...:(;
To rephrase: the KB Hydra was pretty scummy and bad on D1 of AT, so if Inferno is Town, I'm hoping he plays a stronger game (especially if he's Town.)

@Omni, why'd you want to move out of RVS so quickly? Not everyone has posted yet and potential links can be drawn from the RVS stage. :|

Omni

BRoomer
2 things

BecUse you don't know him? Why is this legitimate
Brosuke and felipe are the only ones that have yet to confirm. I know Brosuke is V/LA but I'll wait for felipe to confirm himself.

:059:
well i know who im lynching first
Confirm and accept Omni's challenge.
not you. felipe.

you're brosuke. who could lynch a fellow bro who apparently enjoys the same rpg that i do as well
and

Hey threatens me with meta, cool bro.
there have been no threats. i just made a prediction. are you tense, RR? why haven't you fully explained to me what you meant by the word "transparent" yet? i've asked 3 times but i dont feel like you've directly answered this yet. i found it to be an odd choice of a word

@Omni, why'd you want to move out of RVS so quickly? Not everyone has posted yet and potential links can be drawn from the RVS stage. :|
dont like rvs. waste of time imo. links "could" be drawn out but scum can just as easily create those disconnects on purpose via rvs. so there is no real merit to rvs imo

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Inferno Id say nobody yet. My wolf pack would be my town reads id feel good bouncing reads off of and those aint here yet... I find it off, the amount of thought you put into an individual question for everybody...

#HBC | Gorf

Inferno said:
Most of my questions have to deal with who someone thinks town or who someone thought was scum. It shows connections and gives me some reads to work with. Others are to understand some people I haven't played with before. For example yours is directed at who you think is scummy. Maybe I asked the questions too early for people to really give a good answer. Expect these questions to return later.
I don't wanna believe this. Some of those questions seemed too forced to be just a mistake in timing... Im not diggin ya so far Vote: Inferno

#HBC | Gorf

RR PLEASE dont be silly. Giving yourself a voice =/= acting out, just be more vocal and reaching out about real scum picks... Dont just try and be discrete, or gambity, or whatever. You ARE better than that...

Time to get off my critic armchair :cool:

#HBC | Gorf

Omni dont punch me in the d*** if im wrong but i get the impression that youre gonna really rail inactives... Whats the motive behind that, curiously? I mean yea theyre good to look at if theres no real significant lynch/the significant lynch is ********, but thats really seemin to be your main line of thought. Also whats the optical illusion in your avatar i cant see it.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
@Inferno: I would shoot youfor asking so many useless question.

Jokes aside, i dont vig Day/Night 1, it would stupid.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Deadline has been added in the title

---

Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Brosuke |
Sworddancer, J​
|
2 / 7​

felipe_9595 |
Omni, Brosuke​
|
2 / 7​

Omni |
Red Ryu, Bardull​
|
2 / 7​

WashedLaundry |
Soupamario​
|
1 / 7​

---​

Not voting: Inferno, Chaco, Gorf, felipe_9595, WashedLaundry;

#HBC | ѕoup

Omni v. RR is looking TvT, even from this early in the game.

RR is really pushing this and I like that from him, but he's doing it the wrong way. Gambiting (or i hope so that it's a gambit) a Daycop on Omni accomplishes nothing, and I'm going to repeat what gorf said and that RR needs to be more open with his reads instead of trying to play this game with Omni.

I like the Omni side also, I like his defenses and his logic, and I don't really feel there's scum in there.

-ahem-

SUP GORF

I don't really care for your vote on inferno either way, but could you tell me how you could see what Inferno did as townie?

Don't you feel that this might be the same situation Kantrip had back in Utrick'd2? Do you feel that Inferno is just reaching for townie points because of it and the questions he made had no barring or use?

#HBC | ѕoup

Friendly reminder that I will be V/LA all day until afternoon EST.

Omni

BRoomer
Unvote

Felipe, if you will. Unanswered question from first page

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's not a gambit, i got a guilty on him.

You can vote him now.

Also for the record, transparent means fake and forced.

Omni

BRoomer
i can't tell if RR is trolling or not. i believe he's done this a few games where he opens up with a ridiculous opening followed by being lynched later that day for pissing off everyone

hey RR

stop wasting our time

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I don't wanna believe this. Some of those questions seemed too forced to be just a mistake in timing... Im not diggin ya so far Vote: Inferno
They are simple who do you think is town/scum questions. I just worded them differently because I can. It would be boring asking you "Who are 2 people you think are town?" Plus making a wolf pack implies more. As I said, I'll wait for more people to talk and things to flow more. Might ask different questions as well. Haven't decided yet.

#HBC | Gorf

Soup said:
I don't really care for your vote on inferno either way, but could you tell me how you could see what Inferno did as townie?
Well, I thought it was apparent that I DON'T really see what Inferno did as townie. I'm looking at his questions and I just don't see a town motivation from a good most of em... Like I'm sure he's not gonna follow up, or wouldn't follow up, any of them after they're done even though some seem like they would be, whereas in Omni's case, it seemed obvious from the getgo that he was doing like a break-the-ice thing. All in all it's the question of what's he doing with these questions...

Soup said:
Don't you feel that this might be the same situation Kantrip had back in Utrick'd2?
Yep, and if he's town I'll see it, same way I came around to seeing it with Kantrip. What's your point?

Inferno said:
Do you feel that Inferno is just reaching for townie points because of it and the questions he made had no barring or use?
Whether town or scum, ihe IS looking for townie points, and his question DON'T have any barring or use. I just think he's scum for it.

#HBC | Gorf

Btw we all know that that last quote is from Soup and not Inferno ^

Inferno said:
They are simple who do you think is town/scum questions. I just worded them differently because I can. It would be boring asking you "Who are 2 people you think are town?" Plus making a wolf pack implies more. As I said, I'll wait for more people to talk and things to flow more. Might ask different questions as well. Haven't decided yet.
So tell me Inferno: with the info that YOU had at that point in time, tell me YOUR town/scum reads... with reason (funny you not asking for that iirc).

Omni

BRoomer
Whether town or scum, ihe IS looking for townie points, and his question DON'T have any barring or use. I just think he's scum for it.
wow

you new gen mafia players got scum picks on the 2nd page? u guys must be amazing.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I have town on Omni atm. I like his posts with his defense against RR and his daycop gambits and wants to get past all the early game bull**** and actually start playing.

I have scum on Bardull. His comment on wanting to lynch him so "he can't get revenge on him" sounds very scummy. Even if it's just some RVS.

RR...meh. I've seen him do this before so it really doesn't say anything. He's playing like RR but in more of a front line manner. Keep him null for now.

Gorf - Maybe you don't see my intents and I don't care if you do or don't. And I did ask that. Just in hypothetical situations. I asked Soup who he would kill if he was a vengeful. Obviously, he would pick his top scum pick. So let's say (for all intents and purposes) he chose Omni and very soon after Soup defends him. I would then pursue Soup about inconsistency on his reads and look into him more.

Top Bottom