• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S Mafia #4 | Game over - Town wins!

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Why would it be hyper? I figured hypo made more sense as in it's who everyone would hypothetically mason.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Dat moment when frozenmarsh dedicates more effort to arguing mafia terminology than actual cases in the game

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
[collapse= Reads Upon Kantrip Scum]Strong Town: Ruy, Rake, Kafk, Me, Scary
Weak Town: Joey, sokr
Weak Scum: Xatres
Scum: FroMarsh, Magic Bounce [/collapse]

[collapse= Reads Upon Kantrip Town]Strong Town: Ruy, Rake, Kafk, Me, Scary
Weak Town: Xastrn
Weak Scum: Sokr, Magic Bounce, Joey
Scum: FroMarsh

Right now this scenario doesn't really make much sense to me. Kant scum just seems to hold things together. [/collapse]

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Why would it be hyper? I figured hypo made more sense as in it's who everyone would hypothetically mason.
Oh that makes more sense hhehehehehe

I just figured mafia peeps don't know greek/latin (see hydras instead of hybrids) and so they made hypocop as being a claim after the night phase. I made it hypermason to stress that we were doing it before the nightphase.

D1
N1
D2 - People hypocop

D1 - People hypermason
N1
D2

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why does everyone put me as super strong town read when I listen to Raz and WL. ;_;

I like being more idgaf Ruy than thinking Ruy.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* well that happened. So tomorrow let's lynch scum, k?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
frozenmarsh751 [1] - Sokr
Masquerain [1] - frozenmarsh751
Xatres [1] - Potassium,
Potassium [6] - Anomandaris_Rake, Red Ryu, Zen, ScaryLB59, Magic Bounce, Xatres;

Not voting [2] - Kafkaesque, Masquerain

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

A lynch has been reached. Potassium [Mafia Doctor] has been lynched. Night 1 begins.
You have 48 hours to send in your Night Action if you have any.

Please note the following: If I receive all Night Actions before the 48 hour deadline the Night Phase will end immediately and Day 2 will start. If you plan to not use your Night Action for whatever reason you can speed up the Night Phase by sending me a PM that tells me that you're not using your abilties toNight.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
frozenmash751 [Vanilla Townie] and Anomandaris_Rake [Town Vigilante] have been killed during the Night!

Day 2 begins - deadline's the last minute of the 22nd.
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

:059:

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Good god. That's two of my reads completely backwards.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
I believe I explained my reads on you and Potassium yesterDay. Essentially, it boils down to:

You both played scummy, and you both insisted the other was town. Potassium flipped scum, and I'm willing to bet you will as well.

@Zen: I'm up for more discussion on duo mechanics, but I think this is one of those rare games where the duo catches double scum roles. I'm in the middle of a reread now to see there's anything new to sniff out.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
You honestly think scum would pair up like that in thread?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Mason claim if you recruited someone* or if you are Xatres/MB.

Vote: MB

Right now I think MB is goon and Xatres is traitor. I'll look over Sokr again.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Joey, doesn't really matta since mason didn't die during the night. There's only three possibilities for mason though: Kaf, Xat, and Ruy. If it's one of the two latter, I assume that they still have their ability if the Vig has higher priority in the NAR (they both hypermasoned Fromarsh). Rake good shot but why didn't you shoot MB ://///

Kafkaesque

Sworddancer.|th3kuzinator
Masons don't claim. I thought about the benefits of having masons claim vs. the benefits of not having them claim. Basically the benefits of masons claiming now is that we're have three people we won't waste time pushing, but it also tells the last scum who to kill. I think it's better to have an endgame with cleared townies, so masons should not claim unless one of them is about to be lynched.

Need to look over both MB and Skor again. Don't think anyone else could be scum at this point.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Xatres. Sokr does have a shot at being Traitor. I think Magic Bounce is most certainly goon though. I mean he was pretty much confirmed after Kantrip's flip. Let's just quick lynch. Since you two are the only possibilities left for Traitor, Mason can target one of you and Sokr during the night (unless you are mason, that's just as well). There wont be any night kill so mason is safe from being targeted. Yeah all we really need to do is lynch MB and the game is won. No point in keeping the day going.

Everyone vote MB in your next post please.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
I'd have to read MB again, but I will definitely not consent to a quicklynch. Can you give a quick rundown of your case against MB, so I know what I'm looking for?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Oh man, I was completely off on FroMarsh. I just didn't understand Marshy meta so I imagine that lead me the wrong way on him.

I too need to reread MB because I want to understand your case Zen.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Very well.
Kantrip was about to die. Kantrip told them to bus him.
They came at just the last minute in a rush to bus him.
They somehow obtained a 100% scum read on him just because he was against a role block counter claim. Elementary bull ****.
They were so confident in their read that they were ready to hammer, despite only having minutes to catch up, and there still being hours left in the day.
They disappeared right after this, indicating that there only reason to come in thread was the specific reason of voting Kantrip, despite not having been caught up.

Their post was quite honestly the most obvious bus post I've ever seen. They came into the thread to "catch up" literally for the sole reason of voting Kantrip.

Kafkaesque

*sigh* well that happened. So tomorrow let's lynch scum, k?
Mmmmm idk Zen kind of a weird thing for a traitor to say after his buddy was already lynched. Do you think Skor's good enough for these types of mindgames?

I'll get back to you on MB, mmkay? ^_^

Kafkaesque

Very well.
They somehow obtained a 100% scum read on him just because he was against a role block counter claim. Elementary bull ****.
They were so confident in their read that they were ready to hammer, despite only having minutes to catch up, and there still being hours left in the day.
They disappeared right after this, indicating that there only reason to come in thread was the specific reason of voting Kantrip, despite not having been caught up.

Their post was quite honestly the most obvious bus post I've ever seen. They came into the thread to "catch up" literally for the sole reason of voting Kantrip.
Actually nevermind, I can dig it.

Vote: MB

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
xatu's on page 17, absol's somewhere ahead.

just a foreshadowing but kantrip's the lynch today. first read i've felt strongly about all day.
hey scary unvote real fast, lemme catch up then we can knock this **** out
I'm curious how you reached this so fast then threw your vote down right after these two after asking for an unvote, then most of your content is pretty minimal after that point, smells like a bus Laundry would do.

But am thinking.

I feel better about Xastrn after scum Kantrip flip.

Sokr not so much.

Delving into MB scum.

Wish Fromar wasn't the vig shot but am ok with it.

Rereading all of Kantrips posts.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Mmmmm idk Zen kind of a weird thing for a traitor to say after his buddy was already lynched. Do you think Skor's good enough for these types of mindgames?

I'll get back to you on MB, mmkay? ^_^
Yeah I do that post was pretty darn random. He had not tried to prevent Kantrip's lynch in any way. His only reason for posting that was to feign ignorance of Kantrip's alignment.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Very well.

Ruy approves.

but I'm rereading Kantrips posts anyways.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
@Zen: I see your point about the potential of MB bussing Potassium hard. His notes didn't feel fabricated to me, but I could definitely see possible scum intent there. He hit Potassium hard and spent a lot of time railing against Potassium stance on me being scum... so there definitely could have been hard distancing there. That being said, I think traitor is more likely in this case than scummate. The bussing would almost be TOO obvious, especially since it wasn't terribly needed. Potassium had pretty much checked out of the thread and town opinion was pretty much decided against them.

Top Bottom