• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3s #3: Taste of Vanilla | Town Wins!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah it does. If you are town you can still answer them.

Keep an eye on rake. Still wondering about his antitown actions early game.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
it's not about proving you're town

it's about dropping information and things to go off, stop being sore sport you got lynched

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Inactives which we are punishing this game.

You still held on to your reasoning about me claiming traitor even after you realized that it was a mistake. This is just not how town plays. Town is supposed to look for scum, not justify made up reads at whatever cost.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Rake answer my questions and then i will elaborate.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
i'll try to ran, but the chara limit on my psp is ridiculous, so it might need to wait till i get on a comp

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Inactives which we are punishing this game.

You still held on to your reasoning about me claiming traitor even after you realized that it was a mistake. This is just not how town plays. Town is supposed to look for scum, not justify made up reads at whatever cost.
I held on to other reasonings. I literally posted today that that post didn't even matter anymore. I don't understand why this was a point in my lynch.

Being V/LA doesn't excuse you for being scummy.

Your reasonings were crap yo.
I never said V/LA allowed me to be scummy. Rather that you wait for me to answer before hammering but whatever.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright. Zen/soup, if this goes to night, can you try to have rake answer my questions if i am not here to do so? Appreciate it. (i think you guys should read it if you are re_reading)

Also seriously j replace out.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Ugh. I have to apologise. My ****ty attitude shouldn't have been directed at this game. I've been in a couple of undesirable situations recently and I've kinda just pent it all up. Again I'm sorry, I will answer any questions directed at me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't worry about it. Real life happens.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Also, badwolf, the reason why you were lynched while V/La is that it was already thought that enough was gotten out of you. If you don't want to be lynched while V/La, don't let that happen

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mod: Please consider replacing J/Summoner

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok. I just now realized BB = Big Brother and not Blaz Blue. Heh.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Don't even get me started on Blaz Blue XD. I will go off topic in this thread and no one wants that

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How am I supposed to stop people from voting for me while I'm not here?
Dark Horse means don't give people the reason to BEFORE you go V/LA. If you still have questions, I'll talk to you Post Game. : P

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake, why did you act this way? I can understand you joke voting in pre-game, but not you acting anti-town.

Also, why did you follow Zen when he was a "null, will come back to" sort of read?
I also want to know why you respond to DarkHorse's vote on Badwolf, yet you don't address his reasoning for voting you right before it. Can you go into that?

1st Quote :
I don't see my anti-town intent at all in that one, it's just me saying that I hadn't gotten to voting Soup because Ihad to keep responding to other stuff before I could. I guess I could ave voted in the first place, but I was more concerned with handling what I was.

2nd Quote:
That was more of a pre vote joke , I intentionally is-quoted Soup in response to his "Am I scum question" Something which i believe i adressed seriously later. Again I'm not seeing how it's anti-town , but i suppose it could be seen that way.

3rd Quote:
That was my reaction to Soup's "outta here with that wack vote " post, me and Soup both (I believe ) that I was going to voting him as soon as I handled the other stuff, so I poked at him by responding with "as if you didn't know it was coming "

4th Quote:
That post was pointless , I'll admit that.

5th Quote:
I'll admit that post was anti-town, i was kinda reacting too defensively over the endless stream of questions i suppose , but i did address it properly later i believe , so take that as you will.

6th Quote:

When DH was scum in OS all stars, one of the things he did was to say "oh this person is so scummy , telling you right now " as a way to bus his mates, so by asking him to elaborate i was trying to see if he would drop that same sort of tell on possible scumWulf.
Telling that way would move him into top spot as "very likely traitor".

WRT his vote on me :

I didn't see much to respond to, i felt like he was making more of a joking vote back at me for voting him when i did , i got this because of
This is absolutley terrible. The vote comes out of the blue, and reeks of you trying to put attention in other places. And while zen's vote at least had some justification (J was veiwing!), you can't say the same about me.

Vote: Rake

Idgaf if this looks like an OMGUS
So i didn't think his vote was made in all seriousness (even though he provided evidence) , just the way I read it made it seem that way (consider the fact that he puts an exclamation mark beside th J is viewing point and how he adds "IDgaf if this looks like OMGUS" statement , made me feel there wasn't anything to respond to.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
When DH was scum in OS all stars, one of the things he did was to say "oh this person is so scummy , telling you right now " as a way to bus his mates, so by asking him to elaborate i was trying to see if he would drop that same sort of tell on possible scumWulf.
Bahahahaha

You do know that what I did in OS all stars was a joke, I meant for it to look like RVS shenanigans, and I didn't push either of my two partners after that post, right?

I mean, my god.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Oh wait, misread. Unless you actually think that, then I get to point and laugh at you.

Hi J, I see you viewing. Want to actually post here for a change?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Was still worth a shot to see if you'd do something similar again though.
Also point and laugh away XD.

Thoughts on Ran DH ?

Snoozer

Smash Rookie
posting as J|Summoner hydra, posts incoming sometime next 2 hours.

Summoner here: My bad guys, I had plans for this weekend and forgot to mention I'd be v/la since the game hadn't started when I left.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Snoozer, within the next couple hours i'd expect the thread to be closed till next dayPhase.

We hammered Badwulf , get out what you can before Gheb gets here though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well still try to get something up while you can.

Gheb is V/la though so it'll be a while.

Deff would like your reads on everyone that you can. Shouldn't be that hard since there are only 9 pages. Good luck.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also I want you to tell me, have you talked to J? Will he post soon? He has been posting around and I want to know how active he'll be.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

You know Ran, we are both really nice people , I bet if we put our heads together we could tl;dr the last nine pages therefore fast-forwarding Jummoner`s read process and letting them get more out faster (hopefully)

Top Bottom