• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3s #3: Taste of Vanilla | Town Wins!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Fix: Had DH got it in his role, he wouldn't have had such a reaction to reading the roles in thread. If he faked his reaction, Gheb wouldn't have responded, knowing that DH was traitor faking his reaction.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Do a bunch of **** and out there's already 4 pages and people are being pushed for inactivity...the hell?

I'm liking Zen's current Idea of forcing activity from the Inactive players, so because Dark Horse could fall into that category (only having posted his confirmation) I will be voting him

Unvote
Vote: Dark Horse
This is absolutley terrible. The vote comes out of the blue, and reeks of you trying to put attention in other places. And while zen's vote at least had some justification (J was veiwing!), you can't say the same about me.

Vote: Rake

Idgaf if this looks like an OMGUS

wait...

I already like where this is going
Vote: SouP

:phone:
OH NO YOU DON'T. I'M NOT LETTING YOUR SLIMY *** GET AWAY.

Unvote, Vote: Badwolf

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I don't agree with that conclusion.
Mafiascum is a game of illusion.
The mod can't give anything away.
Otherwise the game goes to a sway.
He should respond to everyone like they are town.
Otherwise this mod is a clown.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
It's funny how, right after I vote DH, he appears in this thread lol
Also , since he posted , he doesn't qualify as "inactive" , so I'll Unvote

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Live:
1. Ramen King
3. Anomandaris_Rake
4. Dark Horse
7. Ranmaru
8. Soup

Die:
2. BadWolf28378
5. Dabuz
6. J/Summoner hydra

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Horse of dark.
Terror of night.
I hear your bark.
But don't see your bite.

You misunderstand.
Your reasoning is poor.
And not persuasive.
/COLOR]

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Why is badwulf specifically slimy for his vote on Soup and what makes it any slimier than the posts that Zen pointed out for you ?
There's not reasoning given for it, just "yeah I see that!" It reeks of scum trying to divert pressure, which badwolf had been under before that.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Vote: dabuz

dabuz who DO you feel is scum at this point?
What was the point of your #169?
What did Dark Horse misunderstand?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
What DH refers to in his 173 was a response to the king, not a comment at DH, I can see how the wording can be confusing.

It's really annoying to make all my posts poetic and it's not as fun/ easy as I thought, so I'll post normally until a fun idea comes to fruition.

I haven't poked the players enough to make any reads on scum.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake why did you ask me about my read on Badwulf at the time you did?
It seemed like you had an opinion of Badwulf's play beyond what you and Ran hit on early Page 1, and i wanted to see you fully go into why his play was "scummy " rather than just anti-town. You had said we were lynching people who were anti-town, so I wanted to see if you were making a distinction of Badwulf's play being "scummy " as opposed to anti-town.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Do a bunch of **** and out there's already 4 pages and people are being pushed for inactivity...the hell?

This is absolutley terrible. The vote comes out of the blue, and reeks of you trying to put attention in other places. And while zen's vote at least had some justification (J was veiwing!), you can't say the same about me.

wait...

My *** isn't slimy and neither is my vote. Although I do believe that it is time to take it off and put it to more use.

Unvote

Live:
1. Ramen King
3. Anomandaris_Rake
4. Dark Horse
7. Ranmaru
8. Soup

Die:
2. BadWolf28378
5. Dabuz
6. J/Summoner hydra
Can you explain why you want me dead? You haven't really said anything about it yet.

Why is badwulf specifically slimy for his vote on Soup and what makes it any slimier than the posts that Zen pointed out for you ?
I'm confused, do you think I'm slimy or no?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i thought he and summoner were waiting on their hydra ?
Yes, that's what he said at conf.

yes i agree with the first part, the attitude was bad

maybe, and yes on the J vote
What do you think of the above quote?

I may have mis-interpreted Soup, i believed he was joking , so i added on to it.
I thought his quotes were a less serious "lol I got you " type tone to them, so i added to them by jokingly sheeping his Badwulf vote
To me, "Lol I got you" doesn't imply it is a joke, it implies that he caught him, which would then lead to a serious vote. This sounds more like you are trying to cover up why you initially voted along with soup as a joke to back up your defense. I don't see why you didn't try to ask for a clarification either, and instead you just omgus voted Soup. Why are you now asking Zen about reason for his read on Badwolf, yet you aren't asking Soup about his read on Badwolf??

He was making comments as if he was attempting to purposefully play scummy such as the "oh you caught me" and the "who should I night kill".

I don't think Rake is scum anymore. I like his recent responses. Moving on to an inactive. IE, J.

Vote: J/Summoner
Underlined, can you tell me why? Do you disagree with my assessment above?

Fix: Had DH got it in his role, he wouldn't have had such a reaction to reading the roles in thread. If he faked his reaction, Gheb wouldn't have responded, knowing that DH was traitor faking his reaction.
I take this as a null. I could see it as Gheb using the opportunity to clarify to everyone that is how the traitor flips, regardless of the person's alignment who asked or reacted to it.

I actually think you have more reason to be voting Rake than Badwolf.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ran , did you know i missed being aligned with you in our last game ?
It's because of posts like your last one, justsayin

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Yes, that's what he said at conf.
To me, "Lol I got you" doesn't imply it is a joke, it implies that he caught him, which would then lead to a serious vote. This sounds more like you are trying to cover up why you initially voted along with soup as a joke to back up your defense. I don't see why you didn't try to ask for a clarification either, and instead you just omgus voted Soup. Why are you now asking Zen about reason for his read on Badwolf, yet you aren't asking Soup about his read on Badwolf??

Yes , but I am saying that is how i read Soups quotes posts followed by vote, if he really wanted to "get " Badwulf as it were, why not post something more along the lines of : look at what Badwulf is doing, here is why it is scummy vs anti-town, now i want him to respond to it with something conclusive and final , more than "I like to **** around in RVS" iirc this is what Badwulf said, followed by his post promising seriousness.

I'm not trying to cover up anything , you asked me a question about why I did something , and I gave you my honest and legitimate response, it seems like no matter how i was going to answer you would have had something to say about it.

Why should i ask for clarification when I am following on a joking whim in the first place ?
Or did you mean clarification from Soup on his vote on me ?

I have already addressed why I asked Zen about his Badwulf read and as for asking Soup i just haven't gotten to it yet.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

There wasn't any purpose behind it... I was just screwing around until people had confirmed. I didn't think that it was that big of a deal, let alone have anyone bring it up against me.
Were you hoping it would be regarded as pre-game shenanigans then ?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Live:
1. Ramen King
2. BadWolf28378
3. Anomandaris_Rake
4. Dark Horse
7. Ranmaru
8. Soup

Die:
5. Dabuz
6. J/Summoner hydra

@Ran: I just don't get the sense of scum flail from Rake. Being scum with him in Papermario, I know how jumpy he gets. However, during that whole ordeal, he held his ground.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

My *** isn't slimy and neither is my vote. Although I do believe that it is time to take it off and put it to more use.

Unvote
What is
more use.
entail exactly , does this mean you have a stronger read on one slot more than another ? You seemed pretty intent to sheep the Soup path, where will you be exploring next ?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
5 pages and we haven't even created the hydra plus the game hasn't officially started.

Welp.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch

Rake |
Ranmaru​
|
1 / 5​

dabuz |
Ramen King​
|
1 / 5​

Badwolf |
Dark Horse​
|
1 / 5​

Dark Horse |
Rake​
|
1 / 5​

---​

Not voting: Badwolf, Dabuz, J/Summoner, Soup;
Deadline's the last minute of the 17th

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

wait...

dh town

why does zen have dabuz as scum

J said:
5 pages and we haven't even created the hydra plus the game hasn't officially started.

Welp.
how the **** is this telling at all

#HBC | ѕoup

FoS: Zen for being a ****** these last couple of posts

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm liking Zen's current Idea of forcing activity from the Inactive players, so because Dark Horse could fall into that category (only having posted his confirmation) I will be voting him

Unvote
Vote: Dark Horse
why dark horse, why not anyone else

what do you think of zen

#HBC | ѕoup

dabuz why did you do that whack *** rhyme thing at first a lot of your posts seems really pointless so far

FoS: Dabuz for making pointless posts
HoS: Zen for not responding yet

Top Bottom