• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G-rev Monthly VI, March 6th, Connor's B-day tourney!!!!!! Bring setups!

MacD

Banned via Administration
so since most people are dumb and don't understand let me explain

New rule: Loser gets to choose (counterpick lol) their opponent's character color.

Most people in socal play 1 color of their main, so I want to see how this goes. *shrug*
stabby said the loser gets to counterpick the winners color

so in the case of me and fly if i win, he'd make me go daisy

then if he wins i'd make him go that ugly red color with white nana... well i think that's popo

so if ss/anyone didn't want to switch colors, they would go 0-2, not win everything

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
It took me a while to realize you guys were serious about this. hahaha unbelievable....
Its a life or death situation man lol..its the principle of the thing...if this keeps up, stabs gna be done in w/ an icepick- Word from the GodFather

jk, not really, but i guess that was obvious :/

soju

SD God
Color Counterpicks? Man if I face any Falcon's or Luigi's I may lose deliberately the first round =w=

kekekeke

@A Rookie- The Game <3

DJMirror

Smash Master
so stab who's picking the teamname? you or me? cuz i forgot who pick the name last time

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hmmm the name is....

Happy Birthday Connor Nguyen

simple and easy

Give me 3 bucks at the tournament since i forgot to ask you to give me 3 bucks today and yesterday (i hope the training with Maple/Cam help, i'm sorry if i'm ****ing everything up haha)

DJMirror

Smash Master
Just say "jason and matt vs" instead since it'll be awhole lot easier on your part

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Counterpick colors... really? Are you really gonna allow my opponent to choose my color after I beat them.. ? Stab, you come up with the dumbest rules ever. Seriously, it's pathetic.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
So yeah

There's gonna be Crepes courtesy of Jason, Kouryuu isn't coming and I finally got commentary working.

Sounds like it's gonna be a great tourney
jk ;D

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
hmm, ****. i was planning on going to this tourny but things came up. this weekend i will be at las vegas baby! sorry stab, hope your tourney turns out well. good luck fly, go for a 2 streak! hope you guys have fun. see you at champ's biweekly if you guys go.

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace
hmm, ****. i was planning on going to this tourny but things came up. this weekend i will be at las vegas baby! sorry stab, hope your tourney turns out well. good luck fly, go for a 2 streak! hope you guys have fun. see you at champ's biweekly if you guys go.
Next time you're in Irvine, we are definitely going to hang out/eat. Sorry we couldn't really do that last weekend :(

Rey Ganon

Smash Rookie
No, I wanted to play you again! Well hope I get to play you someplace else soon.

Kira-

Smash Champion
yay i can go to this

deadshot we better beat jason and stab

im gonna make sure we meet in bracket

Top Bottom