• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Future King DeDeDe users

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings
I`m definatly giving dedede a whirl. He might even end up being one of my mains. Dedede is a hot deliciously voluptious box of awesome. Who knows what potential he has. But i'm guessing its pretty good pwnage potential i`ll have to try out for myself.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Hmmm....

Even though I decided my main already, I will definately give King Dedede a try. If i'm comfortable with him, he'll be one of my characters.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Im going to go off whos playstyle I like the most (too many characters I love), and Dedede seems amazingly awesome to play so Im trying him first.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
I'm really excited to see if the waddle dees will control like turnips. I've planned on maining DDD way before they announced him. Even with amazing additions like Pokemon Trainer and Olimar out there. I will be a King Dedede main through and through. The fact that he is everything I like in melee put in to one character = win. ICs(hammer)+DK(size)+Peach(carry-able projectile hopefully)+Falco(bird-like lol) = DDD. This game will be too amazing for me not to regularly play at least 10 characters though.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Its not like turnips, its more like samus missle... he just tosses them out. There not items but their more like koopas/redeads/goombas from melee. So when you press side b theyll be auto released like samus missles.

But yeah.. Im going to main Dedede for sure. He seems awesome. Sorry Olimar, but Dedede is too awesome.

KeasbeyNite

Smash Rookie
I'm more than likely going to use him as my secondary. I'm already sure I'll be maining with Diddy, but Dedede seems like a nice powerful character. I've always been fond of the bigger characters; only problem was their lack of recovery. That all changes with Dedede's floating jump. That with possible bowser speed, the ranged attack, and decently strong attacks(I'm guessing cause of his size) may mean a really good character if learned how to be used correctly. Diddy and Dedede FTW!

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
I'm more than likely going to use him as my secondary. I'm already sure I'll be maining with Diddy, but Dedede seems like a nice powerful character. I've always been fond of the bigger characters; only problem was their lack of recovery. That all changes with Dedede's floating jump. That with possible bowser speed, the ranged attack, and decently strong attacks(I'm guessing cause of his size) may mean a really good character if learned how to be used correctly. Diddy and Dedede FTW!
Lol my Main-Diddy
My Secondary- King Dedede

WHAT A COINCEDENCE!

kakashi1928

Smash Rookie
I think I'm gonna make him my thirdary (?) because my brother uses bowser every once in a while and it would be nice to not have to beat the crap out of him with sheik or jigglypuff.

CO18

Smash Hero
I'm definitley gonna main him. I had been waiting for him every since they announced Brawl was coming out.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I'm really interested in trying him out. Whether or not I use him regularly will depend on how much I like him after I've actually had a chance to play as him.

toga

Smash Apprentice
I am. I know hes slow and all but im use to playing with complicated fighters
(I do main ice climbers after all:laugh:)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dedede and ice climbers because they have hammers.

choknater's brawl doctrine:
hammers > swords

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I don't know yet but Dedede is at the top of my list. Along with Pokemon Trainer and Diddy. Of course there's always the Ice Climbers and Peach whom I main in Melee. Sigh, but Zamus has such long range now and we know fast characters like Sonic have great potential. Which reminds me, Snake's power/speed ration looks very inviting too...

*Huddles in corner over having too many choices.*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just love King Dedede's role in Subspace!

Not with the bad guys but not necessarily a good guy at the beggining...!

Misguided...

His later part seems epic from what I saw too...

Dedede is going to kick Bowser's ***!!!

Dedede will probably be my main. and is my favorite villain...I'm a little excited about ROB though because I didn't expect him and he was JUST announced

Top Bottom