• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Behold... the effects of too much free time.

... I have no regrets.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Whenever I take pics, I tend to use level 1 CPUs as they don't move around a lot.
But more often than not, they always do something that makes the pic unintentionally hilarious.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*sees Gyromite theme from Brawl being used on Wrecking Crew*

"I suppose I'll get my stage...another day."

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
Aww I like Peppy's old timah voice.

I'll give you Fox and Slippy though. They sound just so...whiny? Fox is all "remember kids: no letting the missiles hit the gate!" Dad mode.

Falco is tolerable but MAN does he sound bored.

I know emulating the "so bad it's good" VA of the original Star Fox 64 was the point, but...eh...

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Don't judge the thumbnail above as something uninteresting, it actually is really funny when you give it a watch.
I love how professional this sounds. XD

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Wait, how did he do that without Fox or Falco on the stage? O_o
Yeah...:glare: Oh Sakurai we need to talk...:mad:
Aww I like Peppy's old timah voice.

I'll give you Fox and Slippy though. They sound just so...whiny? Fox is all "remember kids: no letting the missiles hit the gate!" Dad mode.

Falco is tolerable but MAN does he sound bored.

I know emulating the "so bad it's good" VA of the original Star Fox 64 was the point, but...eh...
Falco's bored because there's no villain to fight (:wolf:) :wolf: would probably be the best voice, Playtime's Over in British accent:joyful:

D

Deleted member

Don't judge the thumbnail above as something uninteresting, it actually is really funny when you give it a watch.
I love how professional this sounds. XD
Maining Temple for sure. I just hope they figure out how to deal with that music problem...

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
Which ones? I don't see any tracks that are on multiple stages.
The Ballon Fight medley is in the Wrecking Crew stage. Both of the nintendogs songs appear in a couple of other stages. Also the Mach-rider theme appears in Wrecking Crew and has it's melee counterpart in Port Town Aero Drive. Norfair has the Brinstar theme. And so far that is all I can tell from comparing the stage songs.
EDIT: Palutena's Temple and Reset Bomb Forest share the Wrath of the Reset Bomb song.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
The Ballon Fight medley is in the Wrecking Crew stage. Both of the nintendogs songs appear in a couple of other stages. Also the Mach-rider theme appears in Wrecking Crew and has it's melee counterpart in Port Town Aero Drive. Norfair has the Brinstar theme. And so far that is all I can tell from comparing the stage songs.
EDIT: Palutena's Temple and Reset Bomb Forest share the Wrath of the Reset Bomb song.
Ah, yeah, I knew that 3DS songs were also on the Wii U. I thought you meant the same song was in multiple Wii U stages, which changes the speculation game, since quite a few possible returning stages have been disconfirmed due to their music appearing on another stage.

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately I have not found any matches between the Wii-U stages yet. Where is the speculation thread? Perhaps someone will prove/disprove the idea of stages sharing songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom