• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Link is so much more fabulous than Ghirahim.

That's why he couldn't beat him. ¦D

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
Don't judge the thumbnail above as something uninteresting, it actually is really funny when you give it a watch.
I love how professional this sounds. XD
I'll be disappointed if the next Nintendo console isn't the Wii Double U now.

HammerHappy

Smash Apprentice
So at this point can we just make Falco the protagonist of Starfox? I get he sounds bored but at least that matches his flippant personality.

Or just make Wolf the protagonist. After he rips out Fox's vocal cords.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So at this point can we just make Falco the protagonist of Starfox? I get he sounds bored but at least that matches his flippant personality.

A Star Wolf game would be amazing... Just like a Zelda game that starred Zelda... Or a Ganondorf game... Or a Ridley game... Or... Yeah... Nintendo, why don't you want money?

D

Deleted member

>Makes random statement about Wolf attacking Fox because of voice.
>Doesn't realize Wolf's 64 3D voice isn't much better.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
>Makes random statement about Wolf attacking Fox because of voice.
>Doesn't realize Wolf's 64 3D voice isn't much better.
*watches Star Fox 64 3D clip of Star Wolf* ... He sounds like Hade's older, furrier, one eyed brother. Leon sounds familiar. I don't know who, maybe some 1950's cartoon character or something.

*watches Star Fox Assault and Star Fox 64 clips of Wolf*. Yeah, I like Jim Ward (Brawl Wolf) and Grant Goodeve (Assault) better than Jack Blaney (64) and Jaz Adams (64 3D). Blaney reminds me of a Sly Cooper villain. Y'know with an Irish surname, I kind of wished that Wolf was portrayed as an Irish-wolf just once. He could sound like Liam Neeson, but much much angrier and gruffer if that's even possible.

Last edited:

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Don't judge the thumbnail above as something uninteresting, it actually is really funny when you give it a watch.
I love how professional this sounds. XD
OK! That was good satire. That's really good satire! It shows how you can make anything characters sound sensefull if it makes even just a liiittle bit of sense and you have a good speaking and reasonable arguments. In other words, it completely invalidate all the wishlist videos eccept the ones that matched actual characters by pure guessing, which actually is the most effective way.
I mean: After the Mercedes DLC in Mario Kart 8 I surrended to the idea that anything could happen, positive or negative.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

But don't you like the way he says, "LAHNDMAHSTHER!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom