• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Just to be clear I'm primarily only including pictures that are popular amongst others in this thread. The more likes your picture has when you posted, the more likely it is to be included...as long as the pictures are your original.
So quick question Mr.Monkey, Is there two part to this video I can't imagine the hassle of going through al these posts in one sitting.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Might aswell try again.

Worth a shot.
All of those pictures:
A) Have been posted before
B) I have seen elsewhere on the net.

You're gonna want to make your own original content if you want to make it in the video homie.
You still have until Nov. 27th to do so!
So quick question Mr.Monkey, Is there two part to this video I can't imagine the hassle of going through all these posts in one sitting.
Yes there will be a part 2; and yeah it does take a good while to sift through all the pictures on this thread. The hardest part is guessing whether or not a person made the picture or not, If i have to think about it too hard i just simply ignore it.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
All of those pictures:
A) Have been posted before
B) I have seen elsewhere on the net.

You're gonna want to make your own original content if you want to make it in the video homie.
You still have until Nov. 27th to do so!

Yes there will be a part 2; and yeah it does take a good while to sift through all the pictures on this thread. The hardest part is guessing whether or not a person made the picture or not, If i have to think about it too hard i just simply ignore it.
Could you tell me a simple site that I can use to make the meme font o an app for my ipod that's why I can't make my own.
I generally just want to get one picture in that video :p

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Could you tell me a simple site that I can use to make the meme font o an app for my ipod that's why I can't make my own.
I generally just want to get one picture in that video
:p
Sorry, I'm the wrong person to ask. I'm not really familiar with any sites to make memes. :nervous:
I usually just do it in photoshop and then upload it to imgur; But I'm sure if you Google "meme generator", "meme creator" or "meme maker" you might find something.

As long as what you make is well liked by the regulars in this thread I'm sure you'll get in! Can't wait to see what you make.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Sorry, I'm the wrong person to ask. I'm not really familiar with any sites to make memes. :nervous:
I usually just do it in photoshop and then upload it to imgur; But I'm sure if you Google "meme generator", "meme creator" or "meme maker" you might find something.

As long as what you make is well liked by the regulars in this thread I'm sure you'll get in! Can't wait to see what you make.
I use the imgur one.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Personally I use Imgflip. The only problem with it is that watermark, but apart from that it's not bad.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Simple, I know. But sometimes, simple is best. <3

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

I'm a Bowser Bomber, and I'm going to fly for you mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Where's the moon monkey?
You unlock this with the Bowser amiibo
GETS AN EXCLUSIVE MODEL FOR SSB4

ONLY BECOMES A TROPHY.
That's what you get for being ********** Ubisoft!
Especting Smash Bros for Wii U, Too BAD WALUIGI TIME! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh and hey there's a Wario.
You know that Dedede dies before Yoshi right?
I didn't realize the next season of Smash King was gonna be using Smash 4 3DS! AWESOME~! =D

*waits to see how many people get this joke* spoilers: no one
I love Smash King!

Simple, I know. But sometimes, simple is best. <3
Smash King: the season after Brawl.

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942

Sorta new to this but i wanted to make it anyways
EDIT:
My reaction to the whole Karissa the destroyer thing

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl

Took this picture while I was playing, haha. I'm hoping some people here could give it a caption of some sorts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom