• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Remember how some people couldn't get over Ike's RD look because he looked like a gorilla? Well, it seems he took that to heart and swapped with Donkey Kong. :troll:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
All these reposts. make me feel like.
Lol! I've been sifting through this thread compiling pics and I've noticed around page 45-46 people just started re-posting pics of others.

Come one guys! Your original work > Anything off of tumblr/reddit.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I can't think of any captions, tho. It's hard to think of your own original content when there's such little material to work with. :/
@BandanaWaddleDee Yeah someone posted that comic strip a while back. Optimistic Charizard is good though
True PotDs have been waaay more than lackluster, but let's not fill the thread with unnecessary pics and reposts while we wait for something worth making a caption for.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I LONG FOR DEATH'S COLD EMBRACE

(Context: Me, as Pit, defeated Rosalina in a Stamina Battle at the end of a Smash Run. As she fell to the ground, this is the face she made)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom