• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
Wel mabe because lucario owns all your over 9000 juggernaught ***** bases thats are traps,btw you must recover

Cheezball

Smash Ace

Imagine this in real life. WW Link = Prison for murder. Yeah, also, when ever someone would hit someone else with a sword... Well... Yeah they are dead.

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Vash, your life really must suck you know?

Dialga: HEY LUCARIO WANNA KNOW THE BRAWL ROSTER!!!
Lucario: WHAT?! NO!!!!
Dialga: THE HIDDEN CHARS ARE WOLF, TOON LINK, LANDMAST-
Lucario: SHUT THE **** UP!!!!

someguy12

Smash Journeyman

Ganondorf: Hanging with mah peeps, ok, my only friend

Lucario: Weeeeee!!! I mean, Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! A fart Flight!

lucario: Oh noes, I'm becoming like Wario!!! :cry::cry:

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Who cares if this isn't in Marvel vs Capcom, it's a Capcom location so there

Cohdopian Embassy

This Los Angeles Building from the year 2019 was the location of Miles Edgeworth's last case in Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. This structure was used to rekindle the conflict between two nations: The Kingdom of Allebahst and The Republic of Babahl. Both of the nations use the building to try to reconsile and eventually become the Princpality of Cohdopia, their previous moniker before they split apart.

The stage for brawl is condensed into four parts to make this easier for the everyone to understand. Only upward KOs can be regularly used on the stage, although there are other possibilities available in certain cases. If you don't want to be spoiled for the game Ace Attorney Investigations, then don't read the second paragraph of each part of the stage; Although there are other elements pertaining to each part, they don't neccesarily have to be there (although it will enhance the experince from the game.

Rose Garden

All the players will start in this part of the stage: two of them will be on the extreme left and right side, the third near the right side of the dirt pathway, and the last top of the podium , which has collapsed onto the pool. This stage is as long as Fox's Landmaster from spike to barrel. People will be seen running away from the stage not because of the brawlers suddenly appearing in the background, but because the spotlight will show a shadow of the famed thief Yatagarasu will appear on the flag in the background. While the people are running away, the statues and lights will be knocked around, making the spotlight disappear. The sword of the left statue will land exactly on the brawler's path to deal 5% damage, but because the sword didn't break off, it can't be used as a item. Spotlights will still flicker on and off every two seconds to blind the fighters, making them attack in the opposite direction. The water on the course can make the character drown, but the time from the end of drowning to the actual KO is a suprisingly long 5 seconds.

The pool is actually very deep, being about one and a half Giga Bowsers tall. It is possible to drown the pool by hitting on the brass leaves five times, making them bend so that no water will flow onto the pool. The pool will slowly drain out in five seconds once both brass leaves bent out of shape. 25 seconds after the pool is empty, the leaves will be back to its original shape and water will fill the pool back up in ten seconds time. Whenever the pool is completely filled out, occasionally an idiot (Read Larry Butz) in a Steel Samurai will pop out of the pool with what appears to be a metallic baby at hand. Footstool jumping on the character will make him go back in the water; if you don't within five seconds, the man will get out before dropping the baby into the pool, forcing him to go back in.

Open-air Stage

Located to the right of the Rose Garden, the Open-air stage is said to be an exact mirror to the Rose Garden. However, there are notable differences. For one, the pool is replaced will what appears to be a center of a circus ring instead and is almost solid. Second, scaffolding on the right side of this part makes the stage have a similar feel to Flat Zone 2's Fire Stage. Thirdly, a Bowser-high temporary fence separates this part of the stage into two, but the fence can be easily destroyed with a smash attack (it will always appear within 15 seconds of it's destruction). Lastly, a banner on top of where the pool would be will act as a soft platform. Also of note is that for the first fifteen seconds, the third level of scaffolding will have green fire gush out, dealing 4% and minor knockback and making you unable to go to the Secretariat's office at that time (skip the spoiler for information on this part of the stage).

In actuality, the pool is still on the stage, but the tarp covers it up. Attack the tarp five times with downward moves to break the tarp and make the pool appear. The banner on the tarp will break as well once the pool appears. This pool is affected on how the pool on other side is like: if the Garden's pool is drown out, the pool on the stage is drowned out as well. This is due to a tunnel in the bottom of the pools that the players can go through no problem. The tarp will reappear one minute after its intial breaking, but only when the pool is completely filled up.

Secretariat's office

The Babahlese secretariat's office, now all burned up from the strange fire, is located on the third floor of Babahlese building. Easily enterable via the scaffolding and open window, not much can be said about the room itself. The only platform would be the Zelda-sized statue near the middle of the room. Fire users be warned though: too much heat in the room (10 fire moves touching any part of the room) in too little time (10 seconds) can reignite the room and cause a explosion to appear inside and project out the window. The explosion gives out 25% damage and high knockback towards the left, forcing you out of the room. Fire will block out the room for fifteen seconds after the explosion happens.

Hitting the famed statue 10 times will cause the statue to open up and reveal that it holds drugs inside. Once the drugs are all taken out through attacks, the statue will then appear to float up like magic. In actuality, the statue is held up via a pulley system made from strong coil wires. Attacking the statue on its right side will cause it to go left and (if the statue is not it's original position) vice versa. The stronger the attack, the farther the statue goes and hits other opponents with the same damage as the original attack. It takes two Warlock Punches to make the statue go to the other side of the stage and into the Ambassador's Office.

Ambassador's Office

The Allebahstian ambassador's office is probaly the most normal part of the stage. However it's hard to get into because there is no platforms to help you get onto there. Being a simple flat room, there is nothing of note that is usual about this stage.

In the far corner of the room you can see a dog eating a bundle of hot dogs in boxes. These hotdogs can heal you 25% damage, but be forewarned as Missile the dog will chase after you until you get out of the room and will deal 10% damage and slight knockback if his bite connects to you. The statue from the Secretariat's room can get in here up until it is on top of the dark mark of the room seen in the picture above. The statue will still have the properties even inside of the room itself, but the farthest it can go to the left is that mark.

Now that we are done here I will provide two pictures to help understand the stage: one for the people who didn't spoil themselves, and the other for those who did.

Safe: http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp187/Kits_Hits/ColphiaEmbassysafe.png

Spoiler: http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp187/Kits_Hits/ColphiaEmbassyspoiler.png

MysticKenji

Smash Master
[image]

...Unnecessarily detailed Lucario. :urg:
I lol'd

Lucario: Gannon, what are you doing?
Ganon: Oh, I'm just...wait, how did you say my name just now?
Lucario: G-a-n-n-o-n...
Ganon: I thought so... *transforms*
Lucario: Wait, what are you...

Ganon: GANNON BANNED!!!
Lucario : *-1 stock*

Moral: Don't misspell Ganon's name...or else you will die!!!

Trouble the Cat

Smash Cadet
@RupeeClock: I'm pretty sure that's not what it's supposed to be, but it does sorta look like it. XD; Though after thinking about it for a moment, I have to wonder. Does that mean the Lucario in Brawl is female? That doesn't really look too much like... well you know. XDD

Top Bottom