• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Machete, I saw an "All Landmaster Roster" pic like that at another forum I frequent.

Are they all BANHAMMERS?
:laugh:

Awesome! That's just like you starry!
Muchas gracias, man! :chuckle:

Okysho: Ugh... I remember the dark times that followed that pic...
Me too. :urg: It wasn't my fault it got trolled, though.

Moving along...

Falco: "Okay, who was responsible for posting the preceding screenshot at the American Dojo that made some people think I was deconfirmed?"

Link: "..."

Falco: "AH-HA! GUILTY AS CHARGED!"

:grin:

Munchlax: "I maked you a Lip's Stick..."

Munchlax: "...but I eated it!"

^- That was inspired by certain pics at I Can Has Cheezburger?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Kirby's Cooking Class

K: What's wrong Mario?

M: It's Peach. She's tired of having pasta all the time, what should I do?

K: I've got the perfect thing. I have a new stew that might just work.

First, you need to get a giant pot that has a fork and a spoon on it.
Second, you get kitchen utensils that you will most likely not need.
Third and the second most important, you need a giant chefs hat, like this.

K: Onto the ingrediants: Boiling water, a tomato, a star, spicy curry, for the right amount of kick, a trampled greased up fat biker who eats a lot of garlic and a trampled fox that wears clothing and a scouter.
Don't forget to yell, IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAND!
M: Got it.

M: IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAND!
F: Wha.....

K: Next, we add it into our stew...

K: Stir gently and add the secret ingrediant.
M: What is the secr.....
K: Don't talk to me, I'm cooking!

K: After 5 minutes, it's ready to eat!

M: Wow, tastes great. I especially like that whenever you eat it, your body glows. Peach will love this.

Later that night:

P: What was that!?! That was horrible!
M: But I made it exactly like Kirby. What went wrong? I even found another greased up guy and a fox with a scouter like before.
P: I'll ask and find out.

P: Kirby, Mario made me a stew and he told me that he mimiced the exact recipe that you did, but tasted horrible.
K: Oh dear, he must have forgotten the secret ingrediant, that without it, tastes horrible.
P: What is it?

K: Love!

Cheezball

Smash Ace

Bowser: Surprise f***!

can someone tell me how to post pictures from dojo.
You right click the image you want, then click copy image location, then open the picture button which should look like this:
then paste the address where it says http click ok. I hope this helps. :)

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
can someone tell me how to post pictures from dojo.
First of all, you find the pic you want there. I'll use a pic from today's second update as an example (this is assuming you have Firefox).

If you just want the small version, right-click and click on "Copy Image Location". If you want the bigger version, click on it, and then right-click and select "Copy Image Location" on the larger picture that pops up.

You can now do one of two things:

(1) Paste your copied image link into the reply field, and surround it with tags:

(img)[url]http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/images/basic10/basic10_080221a.jpg(/img[/url])

^- I'm using parentheses here so it doesn't turn into an image. To make it actually work, you need to use brackets - [] - instead. You'll get this!

[img]http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/basic/images/basic10/basic10_080221a.jpg

TA-DA! :grin:

(2) Another way to do it is to click on "Go Advanced" under the Quick Reply field, and then click on the icon that looks like a picture of a mountain with the sun above it on the toolbar. You'll get a pop-up window that asks you to input the URL of your image. Paste the image link you've copied into the field and click "OK". It'll automatically wrap it in tags for you! :)

I hope this helps! ;)

[b]EDIT[/b]: Darn, Cheezball kinda beat me to it!

Oh, and nice pic, Antinegative. :chuckle:

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman

Blue AC: Oh, man....I got to take a $hit! I can't hold it in! Does anyone have an extra pair of undies? I'm doing it now! ARGH!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

Caption : The ultimate Awesome, Captain Falcon shooting LANDMASTERS out of his grenade launcher that yell FALCON PUNCH!!!

NOW
the landmaster jokes have finally ended

.:Alex:.

Smash Cadet

Captain Falcon: FALCON PUNCH!!

Captain Falcon: FALCON KICK!!

Captain Falcon: FALCON GROPE!!

Top Bottom