• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

D

Deleted member

^^You said that Captain was too fast.
Does this image ring a bell

I was lucky that he didn't go Chuck Norris on me and was instead hired to give you a lesson.:p

Still pretty funny, though:)

Cheezball

Smash Ace
^^You said that Captain was too fast. I was lucky that he didn't go Chuck Norris on me and was instead hired to give you a lesson.:p
ROTFL Chuck Norris. I was at the Great Wolf Lodge a while back and my brother, my friend, and my brother's friend and me were watching the score board for this magi quest thing to point and laugh at people's names, and Chuck Norris was one. The other funny one was Bob Saget.

Anyways, it was a joke, get over it.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Luigi: Why do I have a strange feeling I'm about to get owned.

Falcon: FALCON PUNCH!!1!
Luigi: F***.

Falcon: Looks like Captain Falcon strikes again.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace

Two guys were out camping in Port Town. Suddenly, a gigantic ROB came out of nowhere and started chasing them. Before it got close, the first guy took off his hiking boots and put on sneakers. Then they started running.

The second guy gave his friend a funny look. "What was that for? You can't possibly hope to outrun that thing."

"First of all, yes. Yes I can. I'm Sonic the muthafukkin Hedgehog. Second of all, I don't need to outrun it. I just need to outrun you.

D

Deleted member

ROTFL Chuck Norris. I was at the Great Wolf Lodge a while back and my brother, my friend, and my brother's friend and me were watching the score board for this magi quest thing to point and laugh at people's names, and Chuck Norris was one. The other funny one was Bob Saget.

Anyways, it was a joke, get over it.
Yeah, so was my response. I get over it when you et over it.:laugh:

BTW, Cheeball, XACE-K, Dragonbreath, Ca$hoholic, all win:)

XACE-K

Smash Master

Falcon: Even though I crashed into a giant gorilla, the Blue Falcon is insured by Allstate so I'm in good hands.(Yes!, my 700th post is Falcon related.)

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace

DK: Dammit, Sonic! When you said you were going to teach us to move faster so we could go up a tier, you never said that I was gonna get a driveby from the Captain!

Sonic: Oh, don't be such a wuss. You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Diddy: You never said anything about a few fibula...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Wow i posted the "The ultimate Awesome, Captain Falcon shooting LANDMASTERS out of his grenade launcher that yell FALCON PUNCH!!!" picture, and then the next day captain falcon gets revealed.
I would have guessed like a stage update, anyhoo, "IT'S IRONIC"

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman

Snake: Ike, I like my women with swords, but since that Lyn chick is only girl with a sword and she only appears once in a while, I'll substitute you for my women with a sword.

Ike: (Hatches an idea) Snake! I know of a woman with a sword... AND, she's a main character!

Snake::confused:Who do you speak of?

Ike: Marth, over there.

Snake: But isn't Marth a guy?

Ike: You'll never know if you don't find out!

Marth thinking: Why are those two looking at me?

Snake: Oh Martha!

Marth: Holy crap! Where's my **** whistle?

Ike thinking: Why didn't I think of that?

Marth: Stay back!

*since the next seen would involve a stud getting hit, he will be replaced by DDD, not that DDD isn't a stub or anything like that...*

.........:lick:

Cenedar

Smash Ace

Samus: I can't believe you did that Zelda's husband!

Snake: Yep, I killed him. Killed the crap out of him.

Samus: But why!? Why would you do something like that!?

Snake: Well, Link told her EVERYTHING so the CIA branded him as a blabbermouth! They had no choice but to order me to stab him in the throat...

Samus: Stop! Just stop, I don't want to hear anymore!

Snake: ... with a potato peeler.

Samus : O_o ::faints::

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

Ness- "Oh so you've played Super Smash Bros. Melee before. Hmmm, You have not saved very often. You are somewhat reckless. I can read you like an open book!"

Snake- "**** My other controller ports are broken"

easy reference

:laugh:

Top Bottom