• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace

DK: GOD **** IT, YOSHI, 'MY HEAD IS NOT A HERSHY'S KISS' DOES NOT MEAN 'LICK IT AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF'!!!

**OR. . .**

Steve Erwin: Crikey! Look at what we've found! It's a gorilla undergoing it's preening ritual! These gents are right sociable. . .One Gorilla will actually pick the little nasties off the others back! And he gets a lovely little snack for his trouble! Just look at the. . .wait. . .Gorilla's aren't green. . .

. . .But croc's are! (Charges)

Yoshi: WHAT THE FU. . .(Gets wrestled.)

Dk: Umm. . .I'll just finish it myself, then?

Yoshi: HELP ME, YOU CLOWN!!

Dk: Mmm. . .fleas. . .

Pyr0

Smash Ace

DK: GOD **** IT, YOSHI, 'MY HEAD IS NOT A HERSHY'S KISS' DOES NOT MEAN 'LICK IT AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF'!!!

**OR. . .**

Steve Erwin: Crikey! Look at what we've found! It's a gorilla undergoing it's preening ritual! These gents are right sociable. . .One Gorilla will actually pick the little nasties off the others back! And he gets a lovely little snack for his trouble! Just look at the. . .wait. . .Gorilla's aren't green. . .

AHAHAHAH!

Thank you! you just made my day!

Nice one!!

Lin_

Smash Apprentice

**OR. . .**

LOL. Awesome XD

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance
^^^^
I'm sorry... that's one of the worst ones I've ever seen in this thread.

Excuse this *facepalm*, and understand where it's coming from.
Well, okay, I knew it was bad...

I guess I always try too hard to make something funny, instead of just waiting for a funny idea to come to me. I shouldn't keep trying to use all of the new pictures, just to make a post on this thread.

WarxePB

Smash Ace

Do you see the checkmark in the Brawl button?

It's no normal checkmark... it's actually the CheckMark of Confirmation. Using it will automatically confirm any theory, information or speculation - no strings attached.

Go nuts.

jwkirby64

Smash Journeyman

Do you see the checkmark in the Brawl button?

It's no normal checkmark... it's actually the CheckMark of Confirmation. Using it will automatically confirm any theory, information or speculation - no strings attached.

Go nuts.
Lol is that similar to

"it's not a toy, it makes real cupcakes, with a 40 watt bulb, and there's icing packets, but the secret ingredient is love, dammit"?

smashbot226

Smash Master

Shy Guy: THIS IS FOR MY DECONFIRMATION!

Mario: OH SH*T!/QUOTE]

Or as an alternative:

Mario (As Gamespot Reviewer): I'm-a gonna give Brawl a 4!

*Shy Guy runs over Mario*

Sakurai: Thank you! I'll do anything for you!

*Four years later...*

Shy Guy confirmed.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Okay, the deconfirmation one? Lots better than mine. It took me all of ten seconds to think up the baseball joke, and it sounds like something out of Farside or something >_> Wait, that's a good thing, isn't it? >_< Now I'm just plain confused. Though I'm glad I got to that pic first XD

Top Bottom