• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Sorry if I make it sound NOT funny by explaining it, but this guy needs an explanation, cause this is one of my faves in this thread. -ahem- The Bonsly has stage fright. They're laughing at him. -FIN-
Actually....It made me laugh now that i understand it :laugh: Thanks!

Colenstien

Smash Ace

The gang of trouble makers that refer to themselves as "The Sly Guys" usually resorted to petty theft and and loittering, but today they had only one thing in mind: beat the sh*t out of people with their go karts.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond

...and twas the day doth marked: "The lowest point in Mario's life".
Nigh is the day Mario realized that his foot fetish takes priority over his strong dislike of terrible, awful smells.

Waluigi: Wah-ha-haaa! Put my toesies in your mouth Mario!
Mario: I do not-a want to! ...but I-a will! Oh I-a will! Oh the-a hubris of it all-a!

WarxePB

Smash Ace

I'm a big kid now!

Isn't urinating fire a bit out-of-character for a starfish?

Waluigi's Final Smash: Super Generic Lightning Kick

Yaya

Smash Champion

Mario: No! Waluigi! Your a Playable Character?

Waluigi: Nah, I'm just an AT.

Mario: People! I bring you jolly good news! Waluigi is an Assist Trophy!

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace

Lucas: Whoa, what the hell?!

Sonic: Heh, pretty cool, huh? It's something I picked up the Near East a few years ago. [Mutter]Along with crabs. . .freaking harems oughta have a warning sign or something [Mutter] Anyway, a genie did it.

Lucas: . . .You wished for a flaming. . .

Sonic: Nah, nah. He was trying to kill me or something. I dunno, something about magic rings. Whatever. Tell you what though, a flaming nipple beats a cigarette lighter any day of the week.

Lucas: Sonic?

Sonic: Yeah?

Lucas. THAT'S NOT YOUR NIPPLE.

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel

Diddy: ZOMG Teh FeArsoME CreaTuRE iS KiLiN MeeZ!!!!

20 years later.....

Diddy: And I'll tell ya kids! This beast was a monster! It had razer sharp teeth and could slice through metal! I miraculously survived, but I still gave it a beating! And-

Kid: Um...... grandpa? I found a picture of this weird thing in your scrapbook. Is that...... what you were talking about?

Stafy: WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Diddy: IT'S VICIOUS!!!!

Top Bottom