• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance

Rudolph the red-nosed sandbag
Had a really shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows.

Then one foggy christmas eve
Mario came to say:
'Rudolph with your nose so bright
would you mind if I beat the crap outta you tonight?'

I know I wanted no song anymore either, but...
I thought this idea was sooo good, I HAD to do it!

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236

As you can see, Sakurai does not endorse sexual activity. Whenever two characters come close to contact with each other, a magnetic force field seperates them, thus making sure no "accidents" occur in between fighting.

Creatures of the sea, ASSEMBLLLLLLLLLLE!
lmao omg spongebob :] (mermaid man)

XACE-K

Smash Master
King DDD: Hey little fella, where did you come from? Gordo: You need a mommy and a daddy and... King DDD: Please stop.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Most of those between my last and this post were pretty funny.

...although I hoped my little rudolph post would become a bit more of a hit...
Music posts aren;t allowed on here (thank God) and either way i failed to see how the pic related to rudolf :\

Shritistrang

Smash Journeyman
Germany, at the shores of lovely Lake Constance
Music posts aren;t allowed on here (thank God) and either way i failed to see how the pic related to rudolf :\
Sorry, I double-posted the last comment by accident.

It was mostly a reference than a real song, as I only took two of the phrases from the original song.

Also, doesn't that red fireball of Mario's look like the sandbag has a red, glowing nose?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond

Diddy: ...f**king polygons poking me in the eye every time I try to carry this thing I'll tell you if Sakurai just put a little more god**mn effort into these guys they wouldn't be so annoying to touch Melee's graphics were this good I thought this game was going to be an improvement I'm better off just chucking this pain in the *** thing off a cliff and getting rid of it for good I can't even catch Bowser with this thing in my hands and he's the slowest fat b*****d in the game I can't believe... (further incoherent mumbling)...

Bonsly: I get the feeling I'm not wanted here.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord

**** you Sakurai, giving up this terrible update........

Get this piece of crap update out of here!

Fox no likes bad updates

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
I don't really care about the updates anymore. I can't see why he doesn't make good updates anymore. He should have spread it arround when he had the chance.

Delay + More Updates = hell.

Cenedar

Smash Ace

Little did poor Diddy know that he was holding the devil incarnate in his hands. One whose sole purpose in life is disappointing us poor b******s who watch the DOJO religiously.

Top Bottom