• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
Woaw, this thread is a BIG WIN! This is like the best thread ever. Allow me to make it change from PG-13, to X [jk].

Mairio finally obtained the power to see through Peach's clothes via his Final Smash. Sadly, at the last minute, Sakurai changed Mario's Final Smash's name from Mario Peek to Mario Finale.

Link: Take that b****. Who's top tier now?
Fox: I still got the shine....THE SHINE OF DEATH!
Link: F***! Well I still f***ed your grandmother.........................................5 F***ing TIMES, ALL DAY!
Fox: D***, he insults gram-gram, he's got a bigger sword then me, he's higher on the tiers then me, he's cooler then me, and he's about ready to own me. S***!

Link: Thank god I have this boomerang, otherwise Mario would still be naked. Good thing it picked up his clothes with it's gusts.

Link: Guess what I'm gonna grab and make babies with?

Wario: Dang, Kirby has a barrier and electricity around him. His power level must be.....
FOX: OVER 9,000!!!!!

Kirby: Tat hacka' Pikachu stole Ness' B down.
Mario: That's not all Pikachu stole. It also stole Pichu's virginity, sadly. That is why we won't see it in the Brawlz.

Pikachu: AHHHH!!! OH My GOD, AHHH!!!...man...never do cocaine during a final smash.
Kirby: That is why you don't do cocaine children. Especially during final smashes.

-And the rest of Johnknight1's bad jokes-

DEDEDE IS NOT AMUSED!

kinghippo99

Smash Lord

Turn your head and cough.

Tell them what they've won, Alex!
AHHH!!! ****!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY REAL NAME!!! oh... you're talking about a different guy... you heard nothing!

oh, the captain planet one has already bean done... copryright...

o6ograveo9o

Smash Cadet

With Link in hot pursuit, Donkey Kong briskly carried Zelda along to her grim fate. The Lord of the Konga then proceeded to mock the Hero of Time with a phatty beat that could of only been derived from the dankest, darkest regions of his native jungle family. His voice was rich with ecstasy as he sang:

Soulja Boy Off In This Ho'!
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoooooo'!

Smooth Criminal
still totally the best one

kinghippo99

Smash Lord

peach was worried mario might have bean cheating, but then she found out an even more grusome truth... mario has a ladder fetish

Samus543

Smash Apprentice

Kirby: *Whistling*

Dedede: *Oh dear, here he goes again...*

Meta Knight: *I swear, when I'm announced as God Tier...*
THE CONTINUATION:

Meta knight: Rookie, if you don't shut up, I...I....I can't be held responsible for what I'm going to do to you.

Kirby and Trip-D:......................................

You win the Internet if you catch the reference.

Now fore a picture of my own:

Enough is enough!
I have had it with these mother******* Brawlers on this mother******* Bridge!

Necro Pit

Smash Cadet

Snake: For the last time, I am not going to "do it" with you inside a cardboard box!
Mario: Awww.
Snake: Well, In a bed maybe, but not in a box.
Mario: Yahooo!!

Top Bottom