• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
because it was so high level, and ran out of PP for every other attack, it was an easy choice to use metal claw if your pokemon is high enough level especially if you didn't want to waste a turn by switching pokemon in the middle of a trainer battle of course...
In competitive Pokeymanz, that is an EPIC FAIL way to battle. jusaying.

Also, Sonic sez:

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok fine. sonic is not so great. how about a tale of 2 snakes.

round 6.

happy thanksgiving. no more from me today.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
i've tried to get a screenshot like that , lining up with the dragoon part, but i've never managed to do so, mostly due to the lack of dragoon parts that didn't show up... anyways, bravo

and.............................................................

Mario Paint by Numbers!

something i whipped up in mspaint, hand drawn with the actual image on the right for me to look at while drawing.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
melee master . would you like to see my mario? i shouldnt post anymore. its been like a flood. but oh heck. i cant wait for clock to get back from the dump. here we go.

7 round. mario v. bowser.

edit. melee master i took your challenge

is i good?

tell me im pretty lol

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
oh yay im loved lol. thanks bros. ill keep them coming . and me and clock are good. hes just picking on me. im picking on him. no fighting. trust me. i can fill this place out with drawings lol. they make me smile. i hope you can enjoy them too. wont you be my neighbor

edit. and oh. if you thought my drawings were ugly you should see my videos lol .

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
no!. no videos until you finish your dinner. ok ill post videos in the video section in a few days. lest the mods be angry .

time for round... 8? i forget what round we are on but its samus time

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
oh yay im loved lol. thanks bros. ill keep them coming . and me and clock are good. hes just picking on me. im picking on him. no fighting. trust me. i can fill this place out with drawings lol. they make me smile. i hope you can enjoy them too. wont you be my neighbor

edit. and oh. if you thought my drawings were ugly you should see my videos lol .

I love you more then anyone here.

Seniors can't drive.

If you can't tell, that's gray hair Zelda driving, the cockpit tint might make it hard to tell.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
zelda looks hot in space. i bet the next zelda game will take place in the future.

and thanks for the love. just for my number one fan
a pikachu

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
what i think. kinda seckusal lol. i mean sexual . but i have seen worse. the first one is like. oh zamus im so glad youre alive oops . slips on the ice lol . and the third one is like wha itsa da triforce wario. i mean dorf!

Top Bottom