• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
yeah dude. i know im not the best artist . but its a part of my minds eye.

but no more talk. its time for round 3. this time. wario. is in the house.

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
lol psycho logically? what are you trying to say. i have a mind of a 4 year old. thats messed up dude. i dont care if they are spot on. i consider them impressionist. this is how i express myself. take what you will out of it. im not trying to be perfect. there are loads of good artist out there lol.

pizzarox

Smash Rookie
i dont get the comic.

anyway. its time for round two.

say hello to....IKE

I scroll down a bit from the top of the page then quickly change to another tab, then decide to come back onto this tab and THIS pops up at my face!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

It's funny because Lucarios eat metal...

and a funny one by KHRZ on brawlsnapshots

"Shhh! Be Quiet!"
"Hands off my beak!"

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
its thanksgiving. so i dont think ill have much time to post it. or for you to enjoy it. but what the heck here.

i know they make you laugh . and i know clock secretly loves them

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
oh good. tee hee. thats the look i was going for lol. dont worry pal. sonic is up next then a double dose of snnnnnnake

MarsRoy

Smash Ace
yeah dude. ms pain-t. and then into photoshop for a few touches. i did these awhile back. back when i was depressed cuz the internet was down. also it was at the time the dojo was updating so i wasnt sure of all the people in it. but i keept drawing.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Fail. Why would you use Metal Claw on a Water Type. >.>
because it was so high level, and ran out of PP for every other attack, it was an easy choice to use metal claw if your pokemon is high enough level especially if you didn't want to waste a turn by switching pokemon in the middle of a trainer battle of course...

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
because it was so high level, and ran out of PP for every other attack, it was an easy choice to use metal claw if your pokemon is high enough level especially if you didn't want to waste a turn by switching pokemon in the middle of a trainer battle of course...
this kids and there pokemanz hohohoho

Top Bottom