• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Not USB Gecko, but Ocarina. It is free, and it is all I need, a can't hack anyways, couldn't figure it out, so what I have is enough, don't need to pay for something that the biggest thing about is something I couldn't even take advantage of (hacking games to create my own codes). :p

I'll see what I can do about image quality in the future... What is the drawback of making it better image quality anyways, bigger file size?

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Good one. I've finally run out of snapshots, now I've gotta go take more, but of what, I wonder? I try think of some things, there are certainly plenty of possibilities.

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Not USB Gecko, but Ocarina. It is free, and it is all I need, a can't hack anyways, couldn't figure it out, so what I have is enough, don't need to pay for something that the biggest thing about is something I couldn't even take advantage of (hacking games to create my own codes). :p

I'll see what I can do about image quality in the future... What is the drawback of making it better image quality anyways, bigger file size?
Your regular snapshot is less than 100kb, don't worry about filesize.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I've got 3 more snapshots:

Great White Charizard, just waking up from a long winter's nap, even though it doesn't look anything like winter. XD

A Charizard couple by the sunset...

I am going to wait until closer to Halloween to show the other snapshot.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
that'd be hard to do, especially since ridley doesn't like to stay in place too much, and that ridley is considerably larger than zelda.

it's still very possible though

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

DUN DUN DUN!

I have better ones, but right now nothing I can upload. This is actually one of my bro's (**** him... having a card reader...)

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
There are other apples, they're just in the pot...yeah. Lucas's eyes are just closed and with the angle, it looks like he has no eyes.

FATALITY!

Top Bottom