• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
ok i have all 83 of my screenshots in my sd card...now what?
Snapshots are saved as BIN files, so they're not readable yet. What you need to do is decrypt them into JPG files. There's an online and offline decrypter that you can use.

Online Decrypter: http://brawl.kakkoister.com/

Offline Decrypter (Windows): http://kakkoister.com/GT/files/out2jpg_bin_win.zip

The offline decrypter is saved into a ZIP file. When extracting the files in the ZIP file, put them in a folder specifically for the decrypter. There are 8 files inside the ZIP file which are required for the decrypter to work correctly.

When trying to decrypt a BIN file using the offline decrypter, place the BIN file into the same folder as the decrypter. Next, open up the file "bin2jpgall.bat". That file executes the programs that'll decrypt that BIN file. Once the decryption is done, you'll get a JPG file. In fact, any file that ends in ".bin" will be converted into a JPG file. All JPG snapshots will have a size of 640x480 pixels and will be at high quality when decrypted.

Note that this only works for snapshots. This can't be done for replays nor custom stages. Also, there's only an offline decrypter for Windows right now. There is no offline decrypter designed for Macs yet.

sonicx927

Smash Cadet
also you then have to post those pics onto photobucket, imageshack, etc. then copy the direct html to the thread by clicking on direct link and copying the URL onto the image tag popup for this forum

Santi

Smash Lord
I'm almost positive something like this has already been posted.
But it never gets old :D

What does the scouter say about Toon Link's powerlevel....

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hashire Kazemeijin

Smash Cadet
Yes, I don't think we need any more "Over 9000" pictures unless they are of the same quality of the Giga Bowser/Fox with his eyepiece one posted somewhere near the beginning of the thread. [That one was epic. Still laugh at it.] So far, I don't think there are any others that even come close.

Samochan

Smash Master
Yea, enough with the zss images Xconvicted. >_> We get it what you're trying to impy to us with these images, but let's leave such fantasies into your head and keep it out of the forums, m'kay? :p It's funny brawl pics and we don't consider sexual images funny anymore. One is enough, then it stops being funny.:urg:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
:(my cam is bust but my sd card is workin... anyone hav a solution?
Your SD card works with the Wii doesn't it? Take snapshots through the Wii and then connect the SD card to the computer. The snapshots will be stored in the directory displayed below.

*Drive Letter*\private\wii\app\RSBE\al\

Keep note that they're saved as BIN files, so you'll need to decrypt the BIN files through another source. There's a website designed for decrypting snapshots though.

http://brawl.kakkoister.com/

If you follow those steps, you'll get snapshots at high quality with a size of 640x480 pixels.

smashbot226

Smash Master
And now... For the epic conclusion of my story...

ZOMG!

-------

I am honestly shocked! But WHY Sakurai, WHY did you do this to us?!?

Heh, you still see me as "Sakurai" huh? Well, guess what?

I'm, not even human!

TRANSFORM!!!

NICE TO MEET YOU IN TRUE FORM, "FOX."

WHAT?!? Wait... I GET IT NOW!

The Melee roster... Cloned characters... Mewtwo... Yonug Link... Roy... I GET IT!!!

YOU ARE SMART... FOR A FOX. SEEMS LIKE I PROGRAMMED YOU TOO WELL...

THESE THREE SECRET NEWCOMERS... AREN'T NEWCOMERS AT ALL.

AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL PRODUCTION OF MELEE, TWO YEARS, THE OFFICIAL TIER LIST WAS MADE FOR THE SMASH COMMUNITY... WITH MY LAST INCARNATION BEING BOTTOM.

You don't mean???

YES... IN SMASH MELEE...

I WAS PICHU.

I WAS SO DISCOURAGED THAT I STARTED A NEW PLAN.

I WOULD KIDNAP AND GENETICALLY MODIFY THREE POPULAR CHARACTERS...

ROY TO IKE

YOUNG LINK TO TOON LINK

MEWTWO TO LUCARIO

WITH THE HELP OF DR. MARIO, THIS WAS POSSIBLE, AND I SUCCESSFULLY IMPLANTED THE SEEDS TO SOW BRAWL'S DOOM. HOWEVER... SHORTLY AFTER, I KILLED DR. MARIO AND GAINED THIS FORM, TO BLEND IN. Then I neglected fanservice: No Ganon-sword, no Kirby buff, no Geno, Bowser Jr, Ridley, Krystal; I would destroy Brawl. All for the sake of Melee's tier. I would DESTROY the Smash series because of my mistreatment.

YOU'RE INSANE!

No; I'm God Tier. And now you die.

No you won't!

R.O.B: NOOOOO!!!

*Falcon blocked R.O.B's gyromite and took immense damage... and THAT is why he is nerfed.* Fox lived on to tell the story to everyone, thus making a memorial in the memories of Mewtwo, Roy, Doctor Mario, and their dead friends, Pra & Mai, Toon Zelda, and Dixie. No memorial was made for Pichu for his heinous crimes, and nobody really cared about Young Link.
Here is the epic conclusion of my insane story arc.

Top Bottom